Rebecca Lauer, 36, Missing from Cabot

Aug 2, 2013 Full story: FOX16 87

An investigation is underway after a local woman is reported missing. Rebecca Lauer, 36, was last seen on Clay Hill Road on July 21st.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
prayers

Cabot, AR

#1 Aug 6, 2013
praying she is located quickly and for her safe return home.

Does anyone know the circumstances surrounding her disappearance? The news article was extraordinarily brief.
wow

Jackson, MO

#2 Aug 18, 2013
prayers wrote:

Does anyone know the circumstances surrounding her disappearance? The news article was extraordinarily brief.
I hope no more comments means you have her home safe and sound.
ash

Judsonia, AR

#3 Aug 18, 2013
Anyone know if she has been found??
Kristin

Jacksonville, AR

#4 Aug 30, 2013
I am her daughter, nothing new yet. Still missing.
Kristin

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Aug 30, 2013
prayers wrote:
It's not looking good. The article was made only a couple of days after the report was filed, but not much can be disclosed.
Concerned Citizen

Cabot, AR

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Kristin wrote:
Why has the Sheriff's Department not publicizing this more? Are they doing anything to find her?
GI Joe

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Has she been found yet?
praying for family

Little Rock, AR

#8 Sep 7, 2013
I was wondering why there hasn't been more acknowledgment or updated information regarding this mother of two
Right To Know

Little Rock, AR

#9 Sep 7, 2013
What is this world coming too? Or is it just the lonoke county.sheriffs office.? My family, My friends and our community would like to know how a person can get away with murder .
Just curious

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 8, 2013
In all the lonoke county crimes of missing persons news . The latest news ..... This girl looks to be the only listings to report. But nothing more on any updated or the efforts if she has been found or what is lonoke county doing to find her. One would think being the only article listed in your papers . That she would be more of a concern then what I have seen . What's wrong lonoke county? Staley are you doing anything about this ?
In The Know

Cabot, AR

#11 Sep 8, 2013
Lonoke County Sheriff's Department is only concerned about working drug cases. They have no interest in working thefts, burglaries or in this case missing persons. I have talked with several persons and this is the biggest complaint that I hear. There are so many options with the media to get the word out that they are not using.

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Sep 8, 2013
I pray for her safe return. I have thought of her often and wondered too why nothing has been said. Thoughts and prayers for the family.
wonder boy 1

Little Rock, AR

#13 Sep 8, 2013
Did I read on somewhere else asking has anyone else look at her boyfriend ? and he is the prime suspect ? don't know who her boyfriend is . but surely by now he is probably long gone ? or did dude get questioned at all??? prayers to her family
Unbelievable

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Does lonoke county have any concerned detectives ? One thing is having to go thru lonoke county . But when there is no follow ups . Just goes show nothing has changed. Det M. Edwards is an detective that does nothing for lonoke county . He thinks he has a secure job. Only if he did his job.???. Step up to the plate detectives and make an effort . Wouldn't that be a change.? Unbelievable
knows too much

Little Rock, AR

#16 Sep 9, 2013
wonder boy 1 wrote:
Did I read on somewhere else asking has anyone else look at her boyfriend ? and he is the prime suspect ? don't know who her boyfriend is . but surely by now he is probably long gone ? or did dude get questioned at all??? prayers to her family
Yes you read it. He is not long gone. He is still walking around, free and high, looking for his next victim. He is a know woman beater, torturer and has tried to kill several woman he dated prior to Becki. The community should hold a rally. They should search the grounds around where he lives. She is some where in Lonoke County -wherever he hid her body. The bastard needs to pay for what he did. He thinks hes above the law and has been on many occassions because of the "good ole boy" system. Yaay!! Keep it up Lonoke County Sheriff's Department. Your looking real good now!!
knows too much

Little Rock, AR

#17 Sep 9, 2013
This gir is not somewhere on a picnic people. Go look at the police reports that have been filed against the boyfriend in the last ten years. Ever heard of natural born killers? Well he (Dennis) is one of them. Lonoke County residents should demand some answers. This poor girls mother lives out of State and does not have the resources to do what needs to be done locally. If this was YOUR daughter, what would you do? Im sure Becki had her troubles but she does not deserve to be abused, mistreated, beaten and maybe even killed and then just forgotten about. OMG people, get a back bone and stand up for one of your own missing from your community. Get a search party together and go into them good ole boys back yard.. Bet you'll find Becky!!
visiting arkansas

Cabot, AR

#18 Sep 10, 2013
Kristin wrote:
Kristen, my heart breaks for you, and you and your mother are in my prayers. Do you have other family members in the state to help you with your search? Maybe you should try to go to that event for missing persons mentioned? Local news stations will probably be there, it might be another chance to get your mother's information out there.
visiting arkansas

Cabot, AR

#19 Sep 10, 2013
knows too much wrote:
This gir is not somewhere on a picnic people. Go look at the police reports that have been filed against the boyfriend in the last ten years. Ever heard of natural born killers? Well he (Dennis) is one of them. Lonoke County residents should demand some answers. This poor girls mother lives out of State and does not have the resources to do what needs to be done locally. If this was YOUR daughter, what would you do? Im sure Becki had her troubles but she does not deserve to be abused, mistreated, beaten and maybe even killed and then just forgotten about. OMG people, get a back bone and stand up for one of your own missing from your community. Get a search party together and go into them good ole boys back yard.. Bet you'll find Becky!!
It seems you know both the missing person and her boyfriend pretty well. Do you know her daughter (Kristen) who posted above? Maybe you can help her, if the mother is only 36, the daughter must be pretty young and would probably welcome any help she can get. Have you contacted authorities with what you know about the case?
visiting arkansas

Cabot, AR

#20 Sep 10, 2013
visiting arkansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Kristen, my heart breaks for you, and you and your mother are in my prayers. Do you have other family members in the state to help you with your search? Maybe you should try to go to that event for missing persons mentioned? Local news stations will probably be there, it might be another chance to get your mother's information out there.
Sorry Kristin, just noticed I misspelled your name.
knows too much

Little Rock, AR

#21 Sep 11, 2013
visiting arkansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Kristin, just noticed I misspelled your name.
I shared all I know but no law enforcement agency is actively looking for Becky that I know of. When I say actively looking, I mean SEARCH PARTIES, NEWS BROADCASTS, ETC. This is a sad case of someone disappearing into thin air and because she is "of age", theres nothing much that can be done. Once again, family members and friends, get a search party together and go in the woods, in and around Lonoke, God's going to make a way for us to find her if we do this. While we are sitting in our cool houses, Becky could be being held captive somewhere. The public may be her only saving grace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lonoke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best places in Cabot (Dec '12) 18 hr THE BOSS LADY_1 23
purple onion 18 hr Eloise 7
Amanda Bryant (oliver) 21 hr Vince 5
mark brooks ward probation officer (Apr '14) Sun concerned citizen 41
Aristotle Internet Now at Willow Beach and Comi... Nov 21 Chris 1
class of 05' (Oct '11) Nov 21 Info_seeker 17
adult circumcision Nov 21 info seeker 1
Lonoke Dating
Find my Match

Lonoke People Search