First Prev
of 2
Next Last
expiration date

Warrensburg, MO

#21 May 20, 2012
get off your ass wrote:
<quoted text> Part of the problem is that most people using illegal drugs no how to beat the testing. Not hard. Methamphetamines leave your system in what, 48 hours? Or there's the ever popular carrying someone elses urine on you. There are some here in town that draw assistance because they are bi polar. Wow. Most are more capable of working than you and I, but we fund there meth use. You want to live on my money? I say submit to a hair follicle test every few months. You fail?, Get your ass a job.
Agree... they sell "synthetic" urine to soley beat UA's. Supposedly they have a shampoo to help you beat a "folicle" test. There are too many people on assistance taking care of kids or their kids kids, that are doing meth. It needs to stop. Can you just imagine all the meth users that are going to be a future drain on our medical system because all their internal organs are eat up from "the joy of meth"...... oh glory days to come ! A slow agonizing death from organ failure. Oh what a goal to set - huh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Longton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sedan's Police Chief parks in a handicapped par... 6 hr Shedan 8
Della Gilbert Sun jjharrington 2
The Spirit of Small Town America is dying. Sun Tilly 11
sad discussion Sun Citizen 32
Hollow Sun Wondering 8
Zoning Sat Answer 12
CQ County Commission 9-3-14 (SNAFU) Sep 13 Common sense me 11
•••
•••
Longton Dating