Candidate Announcement: Brisolara joins Harrison sheriff's race

Full story: The South Mississippi Sun Herald

Melvin Brisolara, a 30-year law-enforcement veteran, has announced his candidacy for Harrison County sheriff in the Republican primary.
Comments
61 - 67 of 67 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Iwitness

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

OOPS! The evidence appears to contradict!
Harrison County Educator wrote:
Iwitness anyone reading this forum (and other forums) can see that you are full of yourself. You just think you know it all, don't you!
xxxxx, You've got to be kidding. A convicted felon. Ha! Ha! Ha! You would actually vote for him. You've got to be out of your mind !!!!!!
I guess we will always find people like yourself that tries to twist something good into something bad. You know, people who try to find fault in everything!!!
<quoted text>
Most all of those screen names are probably one and the same person!
<quoted text>
Yes you're right another xxxxxxx supporter lying.
<quoted text>
Not fooled by flash. It seems to me you are trying to FOOL others by changing other posters' SCREEN NAMES WITH MY SCREEN NAME.
<quoted text>
This just demonstrates the fact that you are trying to cloud the judgement of readers
xxxxxxxx anyone reading this forum (and other forums) can see that you are full of yourself. You just think you know it all, don't you!
<quoted text>
You are just unbelievable! You're the one doing the belittling. Just read your belittling comment above and the other self righteous comments you have made.You're the one with the character flaw!!!!!

Since: Jun 07

Port Arthur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

yea i see the comments that educator wrote. but what you dont see is that people were slandering educator on previous statments. everyone can see what is going on here. some people are trying to get off the subject and trying to make us look like the bad guys. well keep trying. i amd educator are stating FACTS not lies and we will not be bullied.
Harrison County Educator

Joplin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

oli man wrote:
yea i see the comments that educator wrote. but what you dont see is that people were slandering educator on previous statments. everyone can see what is going on here. some people are trying to get off the subject and trying to make us look like the bad guys. well keep trying. i amd educator are stating FACTS not lies and we will not be bullied.
Thank you Oli Man. You said it all.
Iwitness, I would like to know exactly WHERE in those quotes stated any sort of CRITICISM about a candidate. What's the real truth here? Is my positive outlook getting you that upset?
TRACTOR

Joplin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

IKNOW, what are you basis for Anderson Hall being fit for the job. I'm curious.

Since: Jun 07

Port Arthur, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

me too.
Patti

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

Judged:

Kenneth J Holmes Sr wrote:
Melvin Brisolara might be a good candidate but Harrison County needs to get someone that don't have any ties with Longbeach or Larkin Smith nor Wayne Payne that tell you that we still getting Hillbillies in office Longbeach itself speaks of wrong for years and with someone coming out of Longbeach don't make any different Hillbillies will aways be Hillbillies get it right we don't need a Sheriff that's going to have his own Hillbillies and his yes men or woman"blacks" on his staff with the Hilbillies,because we can start acting just like them and for the paper the put in he's married and have kids that don't mean anything at all when you a crook you a crook other word Hillbillies.
Wow, based on your incoherent, assault on the English language, I long for the days of literacy requirements for voting.
Officer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2008

Is anyone as disgusted with the removal of the motor carrier unit like me? i know for a fact that was a 900,000 dollar grant that paid for equipment, salaries, Overtime and training. The shortfall of deputies on patrol is from a lack of hiring officers to fill positions. if they filled them all they would have those and the several grant postitions that the motor carrier unit brought! How stupid to get rid of them! well guess again, he promised to get rid of them during his campaign and he followed through on it. Guess who backed him as a major contributor? Trucking companies! Of course hes getting rid of them, this is backwards thinking and making it easier for trucking companies to break the law! look at the stats of the motor carrier unit and see for yourself, sun herald posted thier stats, amazing. I support more deputies in the neighborhoods but not at backwards thinking. Citizens of Harrison County your brand new sherrif just gave away a great oprotunity and quite a bit of federal money, that you are paying for now. Next person that is killed by an eighteen wheeler should leave a nasty note for the great sheriff Brisolara, thanks for nothing, go ruin some other organization instead of bettering it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Long Beach Discussions

Search the Long Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bay Harbor Opens 1 hr Old Guy 12
Harrison County Tax Sale 5 hr curious 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 9 hr researcher 1,966
Report: Waveland mayor first in state to public... 18 hr dude too 7
Oust the POA (May '13) 19 hr Changediamondhead 8
MNL Truck Sales (Aug '11) Mon Wondering 31
stolen Mon gulf 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••