Massive Illegal Immigration Sweep Sees 3,100 Arrests

Apr 2, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 538

Federal agents arrested 206 immigration fugitives including a Long Beach felon and convicted illegal immigrants in the Los Angeles area as part of a nationwide sweep that netted more than 3,100 arrests, officials said today.

Full Story
Carlos

San Diego, CA

#333 May 18, 2012
One Tooth wrote:
They took our jobs!
You anglo slobs are too fat and out of shape to pick vegetables or mow your own damn lawns!! LOL!!!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#334 May 18, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> You anglo slobs are too fat and out of shape to pick vegetables or mow your own damn lawns!! LOL!!!
Seems like most of your posts are racist and bigoted more than most people on here!
FYI: I am not a slob,nor am I fat or out of shape!
I mow my own 3 acre lawn and grow,pick and pickle etc. my own damn vegatables!!

Therefore why would I need the services of any illegal scum in the US???

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#335 May 18, 2012
Beetle Juice wrote:
So according to this article, California is in fact not a sanctuary city yet people insist that it is.
It figures that you would believe everything you read and not understand the jurisdictions or the logistics of the problem at hand.

Token federal arrests are not California policy. Federal agents are not California agents. California cannot stop federal agents from arresting illegal aliens while enforcing federal laws, even though it wants to. Try to grasp the concepts and jurisdictions involved.

California is, indeed, a traitorous sanctuary state (not a 'city'- cities exist within states) because it deliberately breaks federal laws - the sovereign laws of our country. Period.
spud

Bronx, NY

#336 May 18, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> You anglo slobs are too fat and out of shape to pick vegetables or mow your own damn lawns!! LOL!!!
Don't flatter yourself. I never met a Mexican I couldn't outwork. They're not too bright either. Their selling point is that they work for peanuts and they are easy to exploit by the low down anglos you describe. In reality, we would be better without the Mexicans and the exploiters.
Carlos

San Diego, CA

#338 May 19, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Don't flatter yourself. I never met a Mexican I couldn't outwork. They're not too bright either. Their selling point is that they work for peanuts and they are easy to exploit by the low down anglos you describe. In reality, we would be better without the Mexicans and the exploiters.
To the contrary, we are a hell of a lot smarter than you anglo fools. When you combine the value of the free Welfare, Food Stamps, Medical, and Section 8 housing money that we get, most of us are doing better then you are! WE are the ones who are exploiting YOU!! LOL!!!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#339 May 19, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> To the contrary, we are a hell of a lot smarter than you anglo fools. When you combine the value of the free Welfare, Food Stamps, Medical, and Section 8 housing money that we get, most of us are doing better then you are! WE are the ones who are exploiting YOU!! LOL!!!
My,you must be so proud about being such a good illegal American wannabe scum.
I bet you teach your kids the fine art of breaking laws and flaunting their illegality as they make demands they have no right to.
Such a fine upstanding person you are in your arrogance for doing the right thing.
you turn my stomache........barf!
ima

El Paso, TX

#340 May 19, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like most of your posts are racist and bigoted more than most people on here!
FYI: I am not a slob,nor am I fat or out of shape!
I mow my own 3 acre lawn and grow,pick and pickle etc. my own damn vegatables!!
Therefore why would I need the services of any illegal scum in the US???
way to go Dude! I'm with you
ima

El Paso, TX

#341 May 19, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> To the contrary, we are a hell of a lot smarter than you anglo fools. When you combine the value of the free Welfare, Food Stamps, Medical, and Section 8 housing money that we get, most of us are doing better then you are! WE are the ones who are exploiting YOU!! LOL!!!
What? Rico, I congradulate you for being honest in the exploitation of the states' tax payer handouts you're receiving! Now that you've acknowledged thats all you're here for, GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY!!!!
CONSERVATIVE

Homer, GA

#342 May 19, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
I wonder what Obama's working on behind the scenes that many of us won't like?
Anything he is working on, should disgust any REAL American. Tea Party 2012!
CONSERVATIVE

Homer, GA

#343 May 19, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> To the contrary, we are a hell of a lot smarter than you anglo fools. When you combine the value of the free Welfare, Food Stamps, Medical, and Section 8 housing money that we get, most of us are doing better then you are! WE are the ones who are exploiting YOU!! LOL!!!
Well that is where as usual you would be WRONG, again! What freeloading douchbags like you don't get, is NOTHING IS FREE! Somewhere, somehow, someone is paying for it, maybe not you, but someone. The other unavoidable fact useful idiots like you don't grasp, is it can not be sustained indefinitely. You would do good to follow your older generations example of hard work and LEGAL immigration. Otherwise you're going to wind up like so many black families, totally dependent on gov't for whatever they decide you should have. It's losers like you that give all good amigos a bad name. Tea Party 2012!

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#344 May 19, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures that you would believe everything you read and not understand the jurisdictions or the logistics of the problem at hand.
Token federal arrests are not California policy. Federal agents are not California agents. California cannot stop federal agents from arresting illegal aliens while enforcing federal laws, even though it wants to. Try to grasp the concepts and jurisdictions involved.
California is, indeed, a traitorous sanctuary state (not a 'city'- cities exist within states) because it deliberately breaks federal laws - the sovereign laws of our country. Period.
You're grasping at straws here but then, people on the radical right tend to use any opportunity to push their draconian agendas.

California is a sanctuary State? LOL!!!

You're for the birds.
SBN

Los Angeles, CA

#345 May 19, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> To the contrary, we are a hell of a lot smarter than you anglo fools. When you combine the value of the free Welfare, Food Stamps, Medical, and Section 8 housing money that we get, most of us are doing better then you are! WE are the ones who are exploiting YOU!! LOL!!!
Does the Raza know you're online telling the business? We're gonna find you headless one day ;)

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#346 May 19, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything he is working on, should disgust any REAL American. Tea Party 2012!
Tea party started out with some good ideas until the Republican party infected it. Today the tea party is just another way of saying Republican fascist party.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

..boing, boing, boing, boing,.

#347 May 19, 2012
Smelly mexicans.
spud

Bronx, NY

#349 May 19, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> To the contrary, we are a hell of a lot smarter than you anglo fools. When you combine the value of the free Welfare, Food Stamps, Medical, and Section 8 housing money that we get, most of us are doing better then you are! WE are the ones who are exploiting YOU!! LOL!!!
That's pretty good. I'm gonna have to agree with you. But it's like I said before, our representatives are the most responsible for this problem. They have been bribed by the exploiters and will do anything to appease them. It really doesn't matter to these jerks if something is better for the country or not, They will always vote for their wallet.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#350 May 19, 2012
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything he is working on, should disgust any REAL American. Tea Party 2012!
:)
Le trou de balle

AOL

#351 May 19, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
It figures that you would believe everything you read and not understand the jurisdictions or the logistics of the problem at hand.
Token federal arrests are not California policy. Federal agents are not California agents. California cannot stop federal agents from arresting illegal aliens while enforcing federal laws, even though it wants to. Try to grasp the concepts and jurisdictions involved.
California is, indeed, a traitorous sanctuary state (not a 'city'- cities exist within states) because it deliberately breaks federal laws - the sovereign laws of our country. Period.
So when AZ passes anti-foreigners law that is okay but when CA passes law friendly to undocumented foreigners that is not okay. So States have rights only reasons that align with conservatives and haters? FK YOU!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#352 May 19, 2012
Le trou de balle wrote:
<quoted text>
So when AZ passes anti-foreigners law that is okay but when CA passes law friendly to undocumented foreigners that is not okay. So States have rights only reasons that align with conservatives and haters? FK YOU!!!
LE TROLL, you have a problem.....your're always fu-king everyone who doesn't agree with you!! Hope you have a stroke while you're at it.
Carlos

San Diego, CA

#354 May 20, 2012
Anglos are dumb!! LOL!!!
Carlos

San Diego, CA

#355 May 20, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
My,you must be so proud about being such a good illegal American wannabe scum.
I bet you teach your kids the fine art of breaking laws and flaunting their illegality as they make demands they have no right to.
Such a fine upstanding person you are in your arrogance for doing the right thing.
you turn my stomache........barf!
Kiss my culo and take an Alka Seltzer anglo!! LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr broombroom 200,976
Give cyclists 3 feet: It's the law now 18 hr Ronald 15
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 20 hr vineyardalto 3,102
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
Police Apprehend Elderly Neghress Again Fri moreofthesame 1
Spanish cops ordered to cover tattoos, take off... Fri Juan 1
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Long Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Long Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••