Long Beach apartment building sells for $1.265M

May 16, 2012 Full story: Press-Telegram

A 10-unit apartment property in Long Beach has been sold for $1.265 million, according to Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services.

Full Story
SP Landlord

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 17, 2012
Why is this news .. Should be a paid add for this broker .. The PT is no longer a newspaper.

Wow, an Apt Bldg sells for a measely $1.25M in the Long Beach .. not much of an Apt bldg and not news.
Carl

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 17, 2012
SP Landlord wrote:
Why is this news .. Should be a paid add for this broker .. The PT is no longer a newspaper.
Wow, an Apt Bldg sells for a measely $1.25M in the Long Beach .. not much of an Apt bldg and not news.
I don't think the PT cares anymore. They haven't cared in a long long time. The reporters that are still there are just marking time, and collecting checks until the beast dies. Like good little parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr free for all 5,081
This weekend in Long Beach: Getting hot on clim... 4 hr Doh 2
Do you approve of Laura Richardson as Represent... (Jan '12) 7 hr Joe 11
Do you approve of Bob Foster as Mayor? 7 hr Joe 5
Do you approve of James Johnson as Council Member? 7 hr Joe 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Fri vineyardalto 3,102
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Long Beach News, Events & Info