Adopt-a-family for Christmas

Full story: Daily Breeze 46
We would like to adopt a family for Christmas. Can you please list the agencies that offer this information? - PAM STEWART Lomita We found adopt-a-family programs through The Volunteer Center, South ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Latosha Candler

San Diego, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2008
I would like to know how can my family can get adopted for christmas, I do not have no money for christmas this year. My email is toshacandler@yahoo.com
nikki

Spring Valley, CA

#3 Dec 19, 2008
it was a very ruff year. it would be nice to have a christmas for my son and nephews.auntnikki@hotmail.com.
1nana1

Escondido, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2010
can some one please help me .i just had surgery on my back last month and was working part time but when i told my doctor about me working she had a fit and said there was no way i should be working with my health issues so i was counting on that extra money to have a christmas for my 10 year old grandson and now we have nothing, .im panicing big time have no family to turn to. i adopted him and it finalized in 09 ,it was fine when i had unemployment but that ran out and now we basically have nothing but his ssi check and that doesnt go to far .if i could i would be working my but off but i also need to take care of myself so i can continue raising my 10 year old angel from heaven he is a great young man man he does very well in school and he is motivated in many ways he wants to serve in the military and after that he wants to be a police officer and he wants to help people who need help if anyone could please adopt him for christmas i would be forever in your debt and i would most definatly pay it forward when i can please help a very sad grandma i dont want to disapoint him at all. thank you and have a great day
alayina baca

Aurora, CO

#5 Dec 6, 2010
hello my name is alayina baca iam 16 years old and im looking for some type of help for my family my mom step dad and my three brothers we need need help my mom is unable to work shes disabled and my dad is a full time worker and hes always working just to put food on our table for us to eat my mom and dad have been strugleing for the longest time our heat and light got shut off and we owed over 10000 dollers in light and heat my mom and dad are realy stressed out and now its worse because we wount have any presents under our family christmas tree =[ it brakes my heart to have to see my three younger brothers not get anything for chritsmas when they are the three gratesst brothers in the wrold my youngerst brother is 6 and he told me all he wants for christmas was for us to betogether and he dont care if we get anything as long as we are together im soo sad my family is going threw this please if you have any type of help for my family i will take it even if its $5.00 please please help my family out
Reality Bites

Long Beach, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2010
alayina baca wrote:
hello my name is alayina baca iam 16 years old and im looking for some type of help for my family my mom step dad and my three brothers we need need help my mom is unable to work shes disabled and my dad is a full time worker and hes always working just to put food on our table for us to eat my mom and dad have been strugleing for the longest time our heat and light got shut off and we owed over 10000 dollers in light and heat my mom and dad are realy stressed out and now its worse because we wount have any presents under our family christmas tree =[ it brakes my heart to have to see my three younger brothers not get anything for chritsmas when they are the three gratesst brothers in the wrold my youngerst brother is 6 and he told me all he wants for christmas was for us to betogether and he dont care if we get anything as long as we are together im soo sad my family is going threw this please if you have any type of help for my family i will take it even if its $5.00 please please help my family out
The only 'help' you need is a bus ticket back across the boarder...
Spring Fall

San Diego, CA

#8 Dec 8, 2010
am a single mother in San Diego who has I struggle to pay the bills that i do have. My kids and I been throw alot we had some good christmases some weir bad but not like this I have been having car problems left and right and I'm with out a jod righ my kids say they understand why they may not have a christmas but it hurt me so much to see them with out I don't care about me not having one my kids are my life and all I got I have six kids 4boys 2girls if there is any one out there that can help us please respond It would ease the amount of stress I already have on my life if I knew my kids could have a christmas this year. thank you and god bless!
my email is dremoore2000@yahoo.com
sopretty

Norwalk, CA

#9 Dec 9, 2011
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
The only 'help' you need is a bus ticket back across the boarder...
R u seriously talking like that to a little girl in need. I hope u suffer someday and can't afford Xmas or gas for ur car, food to put on the table for ur family. But u probably don't have people in ur life being as cols hearted as u seem writing a racist comment like that. All u need is a muzzle to keep u from being so damn rude.
MyGuardianAngel

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Well let me start by saying thank you for taking the chance on making family wishes and miracles come alive. YOUR MY GUARDIAN ANGEL , MY PRAYERS, MY ONLY HOPE!!!! If i could get someone to adopt my family for Christmas this year. what you done to make this family Christmas possible and bring faith and hope and joy to are family and you my inspiration. If i could some how open someone heart and touch and get your help on maling me and my family wish come true it will be an honor for me to say Thank You and somehow be able to give you something back in return. My family is going through the worst economy crisis this year its sad and insane and it kills me inside of me to think that this year my family or I cant afford to buy presents or one gift for my nephews and my neice who ask me everyday Cynthia when are we going to get a Christmas tree when and when is Santa bringing our presents.Please Help my me D my family. Email:mendoza.cynthia57@yahoo. com
8029 Roy St.
Lemon Grove,Ca 91945
THANK YOU
GOD BLESS YOU
git realz

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Dec 9, 2011
MyGuardianAngel wrote:
Well let me start by saying thank you for taking the chance on making family wishes and miracles come alive. YOUR MY GUARDIAN ANGEL , MY PRAYERS, MY ONLY HOPE!!!! If i could get someone to adopt my family for Christmas this year. what you done to make this family Christmas possible and bring faith and hope and joy to are family and you my inspiration. If i could some how open someone heart and touch and get your help on maling me and my family wish come true it will be an honor for me to say Thank You and somehow be able to give you something back in return. My family is going through the worst economy crisis this year its sad and insane and it kills me inside of me to think that this year my family or I cant afford to buy presents or one gift for my nephews and my neice who ask me everyday Cynthia when are we going to get a Christmas tree when and when is Santa bringing our presents.Please Help my me D my family. Email:mendoza.cynthia57@yahoo. com
8029 Roy St.
Lemon Grove,Ca 91945
THANK YOU
GOD BLESS YOU
You have no money for xmas, but you seem to have enough money to pay for your internet connection. Probably have cable too.
I'd like to see documentation that indicates that you are not an illegal alien. Thank you.
allen

North Hollywood, CA

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Shouldn't this be called "Adopt a Negro"?
LAx

Long Beach, CA

#13 Dec 10, 2011
How do you do it?
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#14 Dec 10, 2011
It's a scam!!! Wake up!!!
Lexxie

Long Beach, CA

#16 Dec 13, 2011
allen wrote:
Shouldn't this be called "Adopt a Negro"?
It's ALWAYS adopt a non-taxpaying,'diverse', moronic family with too many children they can't afford.

Are there no poorhouses (section 8), welfare rolls, food stamps? Aren't we paying enough freebies?
sharpaepae

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 14, 2011
me an my five kids ain't goin to have no xmas this year cuz none they fathrz will pay for no xmas presents an I can't even find 2 of they fathers anywheres anyways. I also gots to take care o two o my cuzins kids cuz she be in jail for the next 8 months an I agreed to take them so they don't go to the county. Please adopt us and make this xmas a nice on for a change for us pleeze! we ain't gots no more hopes!
sharpaepae@hotmail.com
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#18 Dec 14, 2011
Pity me...I am too poor to have a Christmas because no one will pay for me. No one will give me something for free.
Pity the American taxpayer who has to spend the next 18 years paying for this adoption! Pity the American family that don't have jobs, homes or food for themselves. Pity the fool that falls for these SCAMS!
Jakambi

Burbank, CA

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Hi,

My name is Jakambi Franklin, and I live with my aunt til my mom get out of prison but she got 4 kids alredy and she not married so she got to do it all herself to make our ends meat and we wud like to be adapted for xmas so we dont have to be all old an ghetto agin dis year. pleeze pleeze pleeze here our pleeze!!!
jakambi249@hotmail.com
Denise

San Diego, CA

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
The only 'help' you need is a bus ticket back across the boarder...
What an idiot u are ...I bet u this person is more educated than u dumbass
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#21 Nov 2, 2012
I am a white veteran, disabled and have NO MONEY for Christmas. Can someone adopt me also. I have a pharmacy bill, Medicare payments, transportation costs, doctor visits, rent, gas, electric and loans I need to pay and I need help. Can anyone help me? My electric wheelchair is old and it is embarrassing to get around it something that is old. I don't drive a car but would like to. Anyone help me there either? I can't get burial insurance because that is considered an asset for my finances. I have to use food stamps to eat but only get $14.00 a month. The food banks do not carry the food I eat. I need food for my cat who is looking thinner than I am. Don't make me beg. That would be considered 'rude'.
For Thanksgiving this year, I will be lucky to see masked potatoes and for Christmas, I was hoping Santa would bring me a winning lottery ticket just once. I can't afford to play but I can dream.
If someone adopts me, where does the money go?
How do I get help? What is it like to live beyond my means? I am tired of dreaming!
Jennie

United States

#22 Nov 7, 2012
I AM A SINGLE MOM OF THREE I NEED HELP FOR CHRISTMAS ILL GIVE WHAT EVER INFO. NESSISSARY PLZE EMAIL ME jnncttn505@yahoo.com
benifactor

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Jennie wrote:
I AM A SINGLE MOM OF THREE I NEED HELP FOR CHRISTMAS ILL GIVE WHAT EVER INFO. NESSISSARY PLZE EMAIL ME jnncttn505@yahoo.com
Topless pictures first, please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Long Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr broombroom 200,977
Give cyclists 3 feet: It's the law now 6 hr Ronald 15
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 8 hr vineyardalto 3,102
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr scoop 2,273
Police Apprehend Elderly Neghress Again 14 hr moreofthesame 1
Spanish cops ordered to cover tattoos, take off... 15 hr Juan 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu zhuzhamm 5,079
•••

Long Beach News Video

•••
•••

Long Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Long Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Long Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Long Beach
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••