Two Arrested After Meth Lab Found In Laurel County

Jun 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLEX TV

Police say they received a complaint on Echo Valley Road, located about seven miles south of London, that some subjects were cooking meth in an outbuilding behind a residence at 3 p.m. Prior to deputies arriving to investigate, one male subject fled the scene.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cleanitup

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Two people in Laurel County were arrested Sunday after an active meth lab was found in a home.

Police say they received a complaint on Echo Valley Road, located about seven miles south of London, that some subjects were cooking meth in an outbuilding behind a residence at 3 p.m. Prior to deputies arriving to investigate, one male subject fled the scene. Two subjects were located coming out of the outbuilding, and following investigation were arrested. Discovered in the outbuilding still smoking was an active HCL generator associated with meth production, and other components used in the process of making meth.

Charged at the scene was: Jordan Glancy, 22, and Heather L. Hensley, 31, both from London. Both were charged with first-degree manufacturing methamphetamine 1st offense, Both are being held in the Laurel County Detention Facility.

Laurel Sheriff's Detective Brad Mitchell is conducting the continuing investigation. He is filing warrants on the third suspect who fled the scene, who has been identified as Chucky Ryan Jones.

One was out in less than 24 hours.
ATF

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Leave those Methodist alone.No worse then our own Government.
ugh

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Did they get the other guy yet? Was it drug money that bailed that one guy out in less than 24 hours?
Narc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

It was more than likely the girl, this is strike 4 for her and they keep on lettin the skank out... I smell a big fat lazy rat! Everytime she gets caught she rolls on somebody else and they let her go... They should pool all those idiots together at a crank buffet and let em all overdose and rid the earth of their low life, theivin, welfare check drawin asses!!! GAHHHH!!!
agree

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I agree with Narc.

For all the persistent felony offenders, lets put them all together and give them as much as they think they can handle, after they've all overdosed, we wont have to worry about the drug problem anymore. Its always the same ones...SMH!
real

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

You crazy bastards are pretty rough on friends and family. Bet your a registered sex offender.. Now go change your nasty fruity looney's and get your head out of the sand.
percy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

The ones that suffer most from drug addiction is the children that belong to them. So sad.
real

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Governmental controls placed on our every day lives is the problem, somewhere down the line we became ignorant, lazy and trusting and now we are all paying the price, that keeps going up and up.

Addictions are a minor problem, present in every person in various forms, but usually we call it something else.

There really is only one enemy, the friendly people we pay our taxes to, Ripley's.
momma29

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

it's funny how there is ppl n this world who r so quik to judge everyone else but themselves....well to those who think they shud just let all drug addicts get together and overdose...ur jus stupid.... one day it'll prolly be ur kids who r in that big circle of urs...althugh i do agree they do let the rats out too ez... stepback and think of something nice to say or maybe even helpful....
Imo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I feel like if you've been given EVERY opportunity to turn your life around and YET you still committ crimes and cook and do meth, you should NOT be granted a get outta jail free card everytime just because you point the finger at someone else....

Some of us have to work for a living and pay taxes and yet here we have idiots with no jobs, drawing welfare, and trading that for more drugs....all from our tax money... It really is a shame..
real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Imo wrote:
I feel like if you've been given EVERY opportunity to turn your life around and YET you still committ crimes and cook and do meth, you should NOT be granted a get outta jail free card everytime just because you point the finger at someone else....
Some of us have to work for a living and pay taxes and yet here we have idiots with no jobs, drawing welfare, and trading that for more drugs....all from our tax money... It really is a shame..
IMHO, everything has a price. You should be glad that you have a job, mad that you have to pay taxes or you would be just another idiot out hustling (probably be better off), most people remain distracted, over worked, apathetic and compliant. America has been stolen. We have been made slaves, permanent debtors, bankrupt, in legal incapacity, rendered "commercial persons", "residents", and corporate franchisees known as "citizens of the United States" under the so-called "14th Amendment". Tax money goes to the banksters.
Imo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I AM glad that I have a job, it just really pisses me off to see so many like these abuse the system and get away with it time after time...
real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Imo wrote:
I AM glad that I have a job, it just really pisses me off to see so many like these abuse the system and get away with it time after time...
Direct your anger at the system then, not the ones that know how to play. The systems we have were set up by some very smart folks, and I think that all the systems in the works are working EXACTLY like they were set up to work, sad to say, not an accident. Some serious research on any subject will shed light and change your views for better or worse. Nothing is what it seems.
Imo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Bottom line... I hate supporting sorry asses... This is not a political issue or a "system" issue...

And why would I be mad at the system and the fact that these sorry asses have it "figured out" and know how to "work the system" when the dopeheads are the ones out here breaking into MY house and stealing MY stuff that I worked hard for? I have no sympathy for a sorry ass dopehead theif..

NO SYMPATHY!!!
real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Imo wrote:
Bottom line... I hate supporting sorry asses... This is not a political issue or a "system" issue...
And why would I be mad at the system and the fact that these sorry asses have it "figured out" and know how to "work the system" when the dopeheads are the ones out here breaking into MY house and stealing MY stuff that I worked hard for? I have no sympathy for a sorry ass dopehead theif..
NO SYMPATHY!!!
Totally missed my point, that's alright, most do. Your Santa Claus moment is coming. Good luck with all you got going on, sounds TERRIBLE..
wtf

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

"Imo", sounds like "real" may be one of the dopeheads the rest of us have a problem with as well. If he/she isn't, then why are they putting in so much effort to defend them. "Real", before you comment on my observation, realize this-your house could be next to get robbed by these dopeheads. Im sure I speak for the majority when I say this: The next time a crank head breaks into my house, they're gonna get themselves a real nice surprise.
real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Play it again Sam, serious research on any subject will shed light and change your view. Nothing is what it seems. Be careful with surprises, most break-ins are friends, family, neighbors, someone you know.

There is only one enemy, the friendly people you pay your taxes to, the war-makers and nature destroyers. With our funding, they are killing the world right in front of our eyes.
Not Surprised

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Not surprised at all...I do believe most of laurel county in on drugs or welfare...stay classy laurel county!
timc

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

have black lab puppies for sale$25.00
tokeit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

timc wrote:
have black lab puppies for sale$25.00
wtf, black lab puppies is street slang for? 411

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,294
I'm sick need prayer need the lord jesus desper... 31 min why 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,182
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 122,513
The Republican Party 1 hr S-F-i 77
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr sad 917
Jamie Mosley- Will you vote for him in 2014? (Jan '13) 1 hr Confused 112
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 2 hr truth 117
•••

Freeze Warning for Laurel County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••