Pizza delivery man murdered

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seeking info

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2008
the guy and girl that was invloved in beating the pizza delivery man (my cousin) to death-what happened to them. Grimes and Wages
Not sure

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2008
I heard that he received life without the possibility of parole and her on the other hand....I hear she's out walking around free as a bird. I knew Greg very well. Great person. I used to work with him and it broke my heart when I heard what had happened.
seeking info

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Not sure wrote:
I heard that he received life without the possibility of parole and her on the other hand....I hear she's out walking around free as a bird. I knew Greg very well. Great person. I used to work with him and it broke my heart when I heard what had happened.
so the chick is'nt doing any time. that's messed up. they say she was just as involved as he was.
saw her

London, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2008
I saw her the other day just walking around her parents yard
BoredBoredBored

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2008
Yeah I heard that he (wagers) pretty much told the court that he was the only one involved and that he forced her to go along for the ride in the vehicle. You know the stories I heard about what actually happened that night breaks my heart. I really wish they both were thrown under a prison somewhere left to DIE. Greg didn't deserve anything that they did to him that night. I heard that they never even took the pizzas, just threw them back in Greg's car, covered in blood and took off cruising around London in Greg's vehicle while he laid dead at that trailer.

My dad is a delivery driver and I pray for his safety everyday.
seeking info

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2008
BoredBoredBored wrote:
Yeah I heard that he (wagers) pretty much told the court that he was the only one involved and that he forced her to go along for the ride in the vehicle. You know the stories I heard about what actually happened that night breaks my heart. I really wish they both were thrown under a prison somewhere left to DIE. Greg didn't deserve anything that they did to him that night. I heard that they never even took the pizzas, just threw them back in Greg's car, covered in blood and took off cruising around London in Greg's vehicle while he laid dead at that trailer.
My dad is a delivery driver and I pray for his safety everyday.
i dont understand how people could be so mean and for the girl- she was an accomplice right? how the hell could she be out walking around and also --did they even get money which was the MO behind it and how long was it before they got caught.. they had nerve didn't they, sicko's -they BOTH should have got the death penalty
Old Man

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2008
Prison info. Christopher Wages

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
seeking info

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2008
Old Man wrote:
Prison info. Christopher Wages
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
thanks-- he looks like a punk- very sickening to look at
Sifu

London, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2008
God Bless the victim and the family, everytime I go in papa john's or any other pizza place that delivers I think about how that murder was so sensless and cruel
Snoope Doggie

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2008
I feel that Grimes should have had some time in prison. She may not have phycially killed him...but SHE killed him. She was there right? Where is the justice here?
This was a horrible crime and I am very sorry for the victim's family.
cliffhanger

Manchester, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2008
Sifu wrote:
God Bless the victim and the family, everytime I go in papa john's or any other pizza place that delivers I think about how that murder was so sensless and cruel
I know some of the victims family, and this was terrible.
The girl will probably OD or something, I think she was as guilty. She used to go around buming everyone for money to buy drugs with.
I think they both need baseball bats took to them.
GregsMechanic

Halikko, Finland

#12 Sep 15, 2008
We are Greg's friends in London Ky, and his mechanic. He had his debts paid in full, when he died.
Greg's wife and mama told us to get the car (1993 mits. eclipse)out of the impound yard from the police.
They said they did not want to see it, that it would bother them, told us to sell it for as much as we could. When we get the offer high enough we will sell the car and give the money to her.
We still have the car out back behind the house.
We miss Greg very much. He was our best customer.
Interested buyers email: skynardfan@rock.com
Thank you.
Remembering Greg

Mayfield, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2008
I used to work with Greg. He was a bit of a rebel, but he never tried to get out of his share of the work.
I cried with outrage and grief, as many in the community did, on that sad day.
I think the woman should have done some time for conspiring and helping to plan this murder.
She must be a relative of the legal system in some way. Other people who help in planning a murder do not get off this lightly. But she will get her judgement in the life after death. There will be no escape for her then.
As a moral human being, I would have picked this man to watch my back.
BoredBoredBored

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2008
I thought very highly of him. I always knew of him to always have his gun with him. I know for a fact that if that night, he knew what was going to happen, he would have used that gun. I also know that the delivery that got him killed was not supposed to be his delivery. It was actually time for him to go home but he begged just to take that one last delivery. The boy who was supposed to have taken that delivery I think still to this day is shook up about it. I know I would be. I mean Greg possibly saved someone else's life by doing what he did that night but we never know. I was actually living out in Western KY at the time of his murder and I got a newspaper and saved all the clippings from the stories. I too heard that "GRIMES" has family that has money and they somehow paid her way outta trouble. How can money bring back Greg or even give closer to his family??? It never will. And I hope and pray that Greg haunts that girl for the rest of her life.
seeking info

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2008
BoredBoredBored wrote:
I thought very highly of him. I always knew of him to always have his gun with him. I know for a fact that if that night, he knew what was going to happen, he would have used that gun. I also know that the delivery that got him killed was not supposed to be his delivery. It was actually time for him to go home but he begged just to take that one last delivery. The boy who was supposed to have taken that delivery I think still to this day is shook up about it. I know I would be. I mean Greg possibly saved someone else's life by doing what he did that night but we never know. I was actually living out in Western KY at the time of his murder and I got a newspaper and saved all the clippings from the stories. I too heard that "GRIMES" has family that has money and they somehow paid her way outta trouble. How can money bring back Greg or even give closer to his family??? It never will. And I hope and pray that Greg haunts that girl for the rest of her life.
that's weird and yes i hope he haunts her too. She is evil
2bsure

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 16, 2008
I can close my eyes and remember and see what he looks like ...his facial features.
I hope the murdering b...ch can too.
If she has any conscience she sees him
in her dreams.
bigdaddy

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2008
i was a manager at papa johns and pizza hut a few years back ipeople try to rob me one night at pizza hut one night i beat the crap out of they but it is scary dangous work

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#18 Sep 16, 2008
hey bigdaddy, I know who you are.
seeking info

Somerset, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2008
bigdaddy wrote:
i was a manager at papa johns and pizza hut a few years back ipeople try to rob me one night at pizza hut one night i beat the crap out of they but it is scary dangous work
that is scary!!!
little momma

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2008
im suprised they have not cut pizza delivery out, to dangerous these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Nutz 155,341
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Commietator 7,101
Are there any honest good man left? 18 min Just asking 1234 8
Looking for Zella Mcqueen does anyone know her ? 40 min Eddie 1
racist holder get $77million job 1 hr lil ol me 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 131,107
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Big Stevie 81,660
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

London Jobs

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]