Disappointed

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

My wife and I went to shiloh's late afternoon for our anniversary. We were seated and waited probably five minutes before a waitress came. She took drink orders, delivered them and never came back. We finally ask another lady to find our server. She came back and told us our server had shifted positions, and she would take our order. We ordered and thirty minutes later the meal appeared, minus side orders. I ask and the befuddled lady finally delivered them. The food was good enough, the service awful. We were seated in the back next to the windows so I assumed they were busy. But when we exited I found the place virtually empty. overall I was very disappointed.
thfdt

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Shiloh sucks.
wolf blood

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

i have ate there several times...i have had good service and the food was good too....maybe the servers just didnt like you?
Disappointed

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

We are very quiet older couple that tries to be pleasant to everyone. Despite the service I still left a tip equal to 30 per cent of our meal. I just think they were disorganized. Regardless, when you spend nearly $65.00 for a meal the service should leave you sitting forever.
critiques

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

The best servers are on the Randolph's side.
whatever

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

they have to be thats how they make their money, steal peoples husbands and have a reason to show their boobs
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

whatever wrote:
they have to be thats how they make their money, steal peoples husbands and have a reason to show their boobs
Which one stole your husband?
critiques

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Kind of hard to have my husband stolen when I'm always with him. Besides, if he was "stolen" then he really wasn't mine to begin with...lol.
shi_lohs

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

This place has really went down hill bad in the past few years. And Randolph's is nothing but a biker bar or a place for Randall to find him a new girlfriend since he dumped Blair and I hear now he has dumped the Mexican lover since she just can't quit brown. I mean but really how could anyone expect them to run a business with Randall looking for a new woman and Scott always chasing after Melinda N, if you see them go into the office together sneak behind them and you will get a free show. Now with all that going on, plus the gambling, betting on games, and loan sharking, oh and paying off city officials how could we dare ask them to run a nice, clean or even half way decent restaurant? Remember Scott didn't want packaged alcohol sales because it would hurt his business so he made sure we didn't get it.
You want a Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse or anything like that, you can forget it. Scott owns all that land off both exits all those businesses rent from him. He also owns Steak and Shake, and the car wash. Every time you turn around he has his hand in your pocket. Shitloh's could be losing 10000 a month but it would never close because of everything else he owns. He's killing London and we are too stupid to see it.
works there

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

I feel sorry for Scotts wife and he snows her over and i either she dont care or to stupid to believe it and if she wants to know the truth all she has to do is ask one person and this person used to work there and did so for a long time not hard to figure who this person is. And its true all the loan sharking and Melinda fat ass napier, and Randolphs need to change the name to Randalls whore house. The place is a joke.
Honestly

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Shilohs has great food and service.
Sometimes things happen and the best may not be delivered.
Randal and Scott are both smart businessmen.
The women that work in Randolph's are hard workers
and good people.
It's sad that you feel like you have to talk about them like
this.
subbygirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Happy Anniversary and sorry about your meal. It happens sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immagrants 15 min Curmudgeon 254
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Flint hill bandit 147,151
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Yes and Amen 129,030
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr freak 81,565
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 1 hr Billy 277
Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fab... 2 hr lol 12
Novitex (Jan '14) 2 hr wondering 18
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 3 hr Using My Brain 28
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 7 hr scirocco 303
WE THE PEOPLE Are Not Laughing Anymore 16 hr True 32
•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters