Xplayer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

that place will never change,its a rip off.nasty people,nasty tables.same people wins.once in a blue moon,a lucky player will.wander if certain people turn it in on their taxes.
Meme

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Wow I never thought of them putting it on their taxes. Now it makes sense why those workers get so involved when they are nothing but volunteers. It makes a lot more sense as to why they get so pissed off if their friends don't win. I have never seen so much cheating in my life. It's no wonder it was so empty on the first of the month, people are getting smart about what their doing! From now on my money will go somewhere else! I will not give 200 dollars to cheating, lying, no good for nothing thiefs!
itsgetnugly

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I heard it was going downhill......BAD downhill... and I don't think the economy is the total blame. like everyone said when you go spend your hard earned money for a snowballs chance in hell it gets old.
QUIT

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

If people would stop going and let it get them where it hurts they would either change things or get the heck out. But as long as people keep filling those chairs it will never change and you are just throwing your money at people who are sitting back laughing at you.
Bad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Gambling is an addiction just as drugs are... You dont take a chance at hittin a jackpot when you pop a pill so why in the frack would you go flush money down the toilet and not have a snowballs chance in hel1 of winning either? I just dont get it. People say the dope heads are stealing to support their habit, what in the hell are all the bingo'ers doin? Trading their foodstamps for cash to play..then lettin their kids go hungry.. Its no different. Argue all you want but I've seen what a Bingo habit can do to a family and in my personal opinion ALL BINGO HALLS CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HE11! And all the bingo-heads can go right along with em!!! STUPID A$$ES!!
beleave it or not

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Bad wrote:
Gambling is an addiction just as drugs are... You dont take a chance at hittin a jackpot when you pop a pill so why in the frack would you go flush money down the toilet and not have a snowballs chance in hel1 of winning either? I just dont get it. People say the dope heads are stealing to support their habit, what in the hell are all the bingo'ers doin? Trading their foodstamps for cash to play..then lettin their kids go hungry.. Its no different. Argue all you want but I've seen what a Bingo habit can do to a family and in my personal opinion ALL BINGO HALLS CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HE11! And all the bingo-heads can go right along with em!!! STUPID A$$ES!!
let send people thats spend their day wasting money on smoking to hell also. this should include you.
not everybody that plays bingo draw foodstamps stupid ass. stupid asses like you go to hell. and all the boozers like you go to hell.
beleave it or not

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

play bingo at moonbow in corbin their computers are $10 each.
Wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

if every one really feels this way, why would you continue to go back, don't like the way they run it, find another one to go to (:
parkamo

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

if they had cheating contest they would win it to that is how bingo zone is.... and karma does suck like a bicth......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 122,662
who buys good used cars in london,corbin area 9 min owner 4
drug dealers 11 min very pissed off 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Rebecca from Flatwoods 138,529
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 min Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
What Is The Opposite Of Truth 31 min Libertarian 4
listen up all you HOLIER THAN THOU holy rollers! 34 min russian-italian-babe 37
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 5 hr TedBundy 184
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
•••
•••

London People Search