First Prev
of 2
Next Last
danny

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
It's obvious what they do !!! It's pitiful that such a good way to make money for non charitable groups and ppl are so greedy that they make sure their family members BINGO every month ..., sad sad !! They all need to be shut down.. Also Does no good to call bingo commissioners because they pay them off to cause they know who they are sending and what day so they don't cheat on them days ... Sad sad sad
mike

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
All I can say is just sit and watch them u will see more than u wanna see ...they sale pull tabs to family members and they aren't suppose to... Danny is a JOKE
dont know bingo

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
What do you win?
Jenny

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Money!! My mom has won like 2000 before but she probably spent 3000 in playing before winning! Lol it's her hobby she goes like twice a week.
a rip off

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
danny wrote:
It's obvious what they do !!! It's pitiful that such a good way to make money for non charitable groups and ppl are so greedy that they make sure their family members BINGO every month ..., sad sad !! They all need to be shut down.. Also Does no good to call bingo commissioners because they pay them off to cause they know who they are sending and what day so they don't cheat on them days ... Sad sad sad
so what. price rigging is not right ether. london and corbin has agree to price rigging coputers at $15.00 each a 50% increase.it is wrong for organization or business to rig prices. read this about price rigging http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48187483/ns/busin ....
a rip off

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
coputers = computers
Tina

Heidrick, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Go to the native pride bingo they don't have computers, it's all paper. I've been playing there and so far I haven't seen anything bad going on.
just wondering

Albany, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2012
I think it is a joke that the computers are going up in London and Corbin but the only thing that Corbin has over London is Corbin's computers are 72 face computers and London's are only 54 face computers. So the way I see it you may have a better chance on a 72 face than a 54 face. What do you all think.
a rip off

Barbourville, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2012
just wondering wrote:
I think it is a joke that the computers are going up in London and Corbin but the only thing that Corbin has over London is Corbin's computers are 72 face computers and London's are only 54 face computers. So the way I see it you may have a better chance on a 72 face than a 54 face. What do you all think.
need to read this if you thanking about going to different bingo hall http://www.topix.com/forum/city/corbin-ky/TG7... . at moonbow plaza you can choose which computer you want.
Think about it

Sheridan, AR

#11 Jul 28, 2012
If you all know they cheat and aren't doing things honest. THEN WHY THE HECK DO YOU GO TO PLAY BINGO AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY ????????? If people would stop going they would pull their heads out of their cheating behinds and play the game fair. But as long as you keep going and throwing your money at them why change anything? So since everyone seems to like the way they do things stop crying about it.
mike

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Think about it wrote:
If you all know they cheat and aren't doing things honest. THEN WHY THE HECK DO YOU GO TO PLAY BINGO AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY ????????? If people would stop going they would pull their heads out of their cheating behinds and play the game fair. But as long as you keep going and throwing your money at them why change anything? So since everyone seems to like the way they do things stop crying about it.
well Iike to play BINGO so I whine about it cause it's the closet place around here and it's horrible they do that .. Ppl spend their money in there to be cheated !!! I think they all need to go to jail !!! If u steal money anywere else u go to jail so should they!!!!! Sick sad ppl
Think about it

Sheridan, AR

#13 Jul 28, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
well Iike to play BINGO so I whine about it cause it's the closet place around here and it's horrible they do that .. Ppl spend their money in there to be cheated !!! I think they all need to go to jail !!! If u steal money anywere else u go to jail so should they!!!!! Sick sad ppl
Think about what you said, I go there and give them my money...How is that stealing ?? If you freely give them your money it's not stealing, it's called being stupid, if you are so convinced they are crooked, quit going.
real

London, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about what you said, I go there and give them my money...How is that stealing ?? If you freely give them your money it's not stealing, it's called being stupid, if you are so convinced they are crooked, quit going.
Anytime people and money (value) are involved, shit will happen, sooner or later.
London

Sheridan, AR

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Why not go somewhere else for bingo and make them lose business then maybe they will play fair, I sure wouldn't throw my money to a bunch of lying cheaters no matter how much I like playing bingo.
mike

London, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
real wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime people and money (value) are involved, shit will happen, sooner or later.
I totally agree , it's called greedyness , point made
elle

Manchester, KY

#18 Jul 28, 2012
As for all u guys runnin that place karma is a bitch!! I truly beleive u cheat lie and steal it will come back on u.. All the people u guys a ripping off u will have to pay that back one way or another!!!!!!!!!!
Roger

Somerset, KY

#20 Aug 5, 2012
It's rigged! I go almost every week and I never win. Something's gotta give, man.
Gustav

Somerset, KY

#21 Aug 5, 2012
Karma will suck for them!!!
player

Somerset, KY

#25 Sep 2, 2012
anybody know what went on at bingo zone. i heard there was a show.
What

London, KY

#27 Sep 2, 2012
A freakin joke this place is!! After what I seen tonight I'll never be back & take my good hard earned cash somewhere else. Where the workers aren't rude & where no one cheats! It's a shame how them workers treat people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Hmmmmmmm 4,332
Lovely lesbians? 10 min LovelyLezzy 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Jay 153,011
too beth bowling (Feb '10) 1 hr because I do know 3
does anyone know beth bowling in east bernstadt (Feb '10) 1 hr Devil 2
beth bowling (Aug '09) 1 hr because I do know 4
Shell gas station on 192 bypass Pumped $20.00 G... 1 hr Hahaha 9
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••