Next Last
-Chicky-

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
What does everyone think of this skank?(:
old

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2010
I'm guessing this is her, trying to start stuff with people like she normally does.
ms hilarious

Sheridan, AR

#4 Apr 29, 2010
I think shes a lil ho and she just needs to leave jonathan alone!!! Plus he could do so much better!!! Oh and whats wrong with her... she really is the size of "alabama" now....haha!
why cant we bef riends

London, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
This is pointless.
I mean we all have different opinions about people but cant we just keep them to ourselves?
What we say effects other people & let alone post it on the internet?
Meoowwwww

Sheridan, AR

#6 Apr 29, 2010
well all i know is she attends the same school as my daughter and my daughter came home telling me kalia came to school telling all of her friends that she is pregnant and then she came the next day and said she had an abortion... may i remind you she is 12 years old! i have also heard she has recently started taking birth control due to the rumors getting back to her parents...could this be the reason for excessive weight gain??
Meoowwwww

Sheridan, AR

#7 Apr 29, 2010
why cant we bef riends wrote:
This is pointless.
I mean we all have different opinions about people but cant we just keep them to ourselves?
What we say effects other people & let alone post it on the internet?
well i am not trying to start any thing! i am just concerned due to the fact that she goes to school with children including mine who shouldn't even know what sex is let alone having an abortion! i know times have changed alot since i was that age but this is what our world is coming to...as a parent who loves their child i see what dangers this could hold for her...maybe if she just stopped and thought about what she was doing to her self she could stop all this nonsense...considering my child is even younger than her that makes it worse because now she has questions that shouldnt be addressed at her age!
ms hilarious

Sheridan, AR

#8 Apr 29, 2010
excuse me Id be one to talk "why cant we bef riends"
for someone who wants to just be "friends" and keep peoples opinions to their self shouldnt even be on topix. Looks like to me your just out looking for drama...and do you even know this girl?
London

London, KY

#9 May 1, 2010
No matter what this kid and she is a kid has done or hasn't done no so called parent should get on here and talk about her. If you have a problem take it up with the school or her parents. Would you want your kids name on here and people talking about her.Just because a kid comes home and tells stuff on another kid doesn't mean it is always true. Lots of crazy stuff and rumors get started at school, we should all know that. Even if something is proven true no kid needs to be put down on here they need help.
Haha

London, KY

#10 May 12, 2010
I do go to school with this girl.. and this young we shouldnt be having sex. I think she's a really bad influence on other kids and DOES need some serious help.
annonymous

United States

#11 May 12, 2010
i dont really know this girl but from what i see at school she is the BIGGEST HOE EVER!!!!!
London

Bearden, AR

#12 Aug 31, 2010
Hard to believe the school doesn't step in and make her get counseling.
London

Sheridan, AR

#13 Sep 17, 2010
Needs alot help always starting trouble for the other kids and thinks it's funny.
London

Sheridan, AR

#14 Sep 17, 2010
what is it going to take to get this girl into counseling, she is always on a daily basis picking on someone and seeing what she can get started and then sits back and laughs about it.I don't know why the school lets all of this go on. She has been in trouble several times for starting fights.
why cant we be friends

Kittanning, PA

#15 Oct 2, 2010
to ms hilarious,
i do know her.
shes in my family
o have a right to take up for her?
people judge so much these days.
grow up.
haha

London, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2011
lol i promise to all of u shes is a huge hoe and will be pregnant before shes 16. the girl needs help. and more then anyone around her can give her.
Somerset

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2011
Her parents are well aware of what she is doing and they don't stop her. So how do you expect her to ever get help. It is sad in a way that a 14 year old is headed for such a life.
haha

London, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2011
her parents dont care what she does cause her dad wont have anything to do with her. her mom is a pill head plus sells them and her step dad is a cop that obviously dont care considering what his wife is doing. and shes dating a guy thats 20 and shes 14
Yupp

London, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2011
Haha. You All Are So Cool. I Mean I Dont Like Her. But She Is A Kid. How Are You Gonna Post Stuff About A Kid On Here? That F***ed Up. Grow Up People.
mhm

Okolona, AR

#21 Jan 26, 2011
um maybe if she acted like a kid itd be different but i dont no to many kids thats had sex with 7 people
really

London, KY

#22 Feb 1, 2011
i know her pretty well, and none of this seems to be true.
She tells me everything and Ive heard nothing about this,
but even if it was would it be any of your alls business?
It's her life, let her live the way she wants. And you
all live your life the way you want. And in the school everything is
said im sure there's things about your child said, so dont judge her
until you know her. Everyone has opinions but they dont have to be
expressed to hurt someone, would you want to be the one on
here being talked about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Heater Install and--or Repair 2 hr Needing Info 1
North football 3 hr Redhound ghost 36
Freddy Couch (May '12) 4 hr Just sayin 3
Elementary basketball (bush) 6 hr Sad 2
Tatoos Are An Abomination 7 hr Bad Boy Muscles a... 120
Workers comp attorney 8 hr girl that loves b... 2
Best hiking trail with best view of mountains/t... 8 hr jason 2
Judge Lawson Vs Stephen Jones who will you vote... (Jan '14) 11 hr Signs 78
London Dating
Find my Match