horse rider

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2011
I am just wondering if the horse show at the Optomist Club is going to be like it usually is? If you have ever been there you will know what I mean. You have to have a certain name or you dont win, it dosen't matter how good your horse is. I was spectator there last year and I was in shock to see Awesome horses lose to a rider on a not so good horse. Maybe it will be better!
cowpiles

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2011
I've never seen a fair judging on a horse show in London so I doubt it will be any different this time.
yes siree

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2011
You gotta have the right name to win. Wouldn't matter if u went in there in a 7 time world champion
blaze

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Well its like this, if you go to any horse show in the state it is in all who you know and who you are, I love the London Horse Show and cant wait to see it. If all you wanna do is complain then dont join it, plan and simple.....
Welp

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2011
Name some of the usual Winners...
itsagame

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Ive never went to a Horse show that was Honest there all crooked thats a fact. The one at Big creek in clay county is crooked too that Horse show is prob the most Dishonest ive ever saw! But a Horse is a Dead expence Anyway in order to take care of one right it cost a lot of money and i Barely can afford to Feed my self..........
wiseone

Brodhead, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2011
the horse show tonight is the ccc show.
Show

Tazewell, VA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Cry baby. Stay home
Hmmm

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jul 18, 2012
wiseone wrote:
the horse show tonight is the ccc show.
Nope, CCC is Saturday !
you know

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Who wants to throw money away to watch mostly build up horses who are abused anyway? Half the shoeing jobs are so messed up the horses can barely walk and spend all day every day locked up in stalls with legs wrapped up with mustard burning their legs and nail sticking in their feet just so they pick them up higher! What do you expect from a bunch of morons who get their horses gelded from the local idiot thats NOT A vet just to save a few dollars? Im sure if they ever decide to get a vasectomy they would call someone to do it besides a doctor. Right. 90% of the trash you will see sat night have no business owning a dog much less a horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min dollarsbill 131,911
Laurel county and E.B. Pre schools 6 hr lillymae 1
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 7 hr U know who 309
best place for short trendy haircut 12 hr angel hair 7
Murder Investigation in McCreary County 14 hr tom 1
Christmas lights on Main St. 14 hr omnipotent observer 12
Democrat Liberal party a CULT spawned by satan. (Aug '12) 20 hr Eskinder 93 13
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal