Laurel Cookie Factory

Posted in the London Forum

dixie

Somerset, KY

#2836 Sep 22, 2009
what's going on with topix ???Did it crash?

“Let's Go 2 The Looney Bin”

Since: May 09

Booneville

#2837 Oct 9, 2009
dixie wrote:
Do you work at the Cookie Factory?
WILDCAT

Madisonville, KY

#2845 May 17, 2010
dixie wrote:
I WORK AT THE COOKIE FACTORY ON 2ND SHIFT i really like it there some of the people are nice and some are ass holes I HAVENT SEEN NO HEATERS FOR SMOKERS AND BESIDES I stay off to myself if they speak to me i will talk if not oh well its easy money and i will be there for a long time....
Cartman

San Diego, CA

#2847 Jun 13, 2010
I worked at Laural Cookie Factory about 7 years ago and so did my wife. It almost ruined our marriage. People there will just wait to see if you seem to have any problems in your marriage then they will start trying to drive a wedge between the two of you anyway they can. Worst place I ever worked at as far as co workers
georgia cracker

Manchester, KY

#2849 Oct 5, 2010
if ur marriage is solid u dont have to worry.if it turns out its not as solid as u thought it was then raise sum hell and kick some ass!!!!!thats what id do.my husband works on 3rd shift and no theres no heaters for the smokers but they pay good.
peanut butter man

United States

#2850 Oct 14, 2010
damn that place is a trip
wifeoffactorywor ker

Science Hill, KY

#2860 Mar 7, 2011
OMG, are you people serious? the way I look at it is, if your spouse is going to cheat, they are going to cheat & lie they are going too. there's nothing you can do or say that's going to stop them! my husband works at Hearthside (formally known as the Cookie Factory) & yes, it does scare me that he's going to find someone else, but oh well, if he's going to do it he's going to do it!
keith

Hamilton, OH

#2861 Mar 10, 2011
that what love all about god work in you bhalf
curious

London, KY

#2865 Sep 17, 2011
Where do you put in an application and how much do they pay?
somewhere ky

Winchester, KY

#2866 Oct 28, 2011
My husband works for the IES at the cookie factory him and some others have not worked in almost 3 weeks and when he ask they just say hang in there and things will get better but befor this he was off for 2 weeks i would like to know when it is supposed to get better because we have lost about everything we have waiting on those ass wholes to make things better maybe its just that they need somebody who knows what the f...they r doing to come in and take over.
Curious

United States

#2867 Dec 16, 2011
I was just wondering how much yall make an hour and how many hours u work a week I was going to feel out a job application on monday
Lena Hodge

Middlesboro, KY

#2873 Aug 25, 2012
does anybody know if they are hiring. im looking for a job! i can stand for long hours, and id love to try a factory job i have a friend who just started about a month ago an she says she loves it. doesnt really matter what shift i work, just need a job :)
Been there

Manchester, KY

#2879 Sep 13, 2014
They are hiring all the time and you apply at the job shop and it is 8.50 an hour
Cookie

Middlesboro, KY

#2880 Oct 7, 2014
That place is run by idiots, I was hired on in September, they expect you to call in the night before to see what you are scheduled for the next day., you go in they tell you, that you're on a "stand by" which means "we are idiots and may or may not need you" so you could be here 10-20 minutes and told we won't need you for the day. However you are expected to BE THERE TO SEE IF YOU ARE GOING TO WORK OR NOT...SIMPLY RAN BY IDIOTS.
tired

London, KY

#2881 Thursday Oct 30
Cookie wrote:
That place is run by idiots, I was hired on in September, they expect you to call in the night before to see what you are scheduled for the next day., you go in they tell you, that you're on a "stand by" which means "we are idiots and may or may not need you" so you could be here 10-20 minutes and told we won't need you for the day. However you are expected to BE THERE TO SEE IF YOU ARE GOING TO WORK OR NOT...SIMPLY RAN BY IDIOTS.
Are any of the lines shut down today??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obamacare posts are lies 20 min Stray- Dog 10
Pres. Obama 28 min lib always lie 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min BRAIN STORM 131,467
Someone Stole 9 Christmas Inflatables From My Yard 1 hr Cold Hill Mother 2
monitor art blocks exit 80% d p service. Italy 2 hr rko 1
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 809
Work in damage out 2 hr rko 1
London Dating
Find my Match

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]