First Prev
of 35
Next Last
curious

Brownsville, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2009
does anyone know the web site to see all the people in Laurel County jail, I know there is one but I cant find it.
PROBABLY 1

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2009
curious wrote:
does anyone know the web site to see all the people in Laurel County jail, I know there is one but I cant find it.
i do not believe laurel has one up yet.whitley does.jailtracker.com is the web address,then clic on the county,but laurel was not there last time i looked.
farmer

London, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2009
Laurel County should look into some Web-Cams...
Put one in each cell and charge a monthly fee to "watch the prisoners"...

----------

Yeah, I went to jailtracker.com
Checked out all the meth heads in Jackson County -
Mug-Shots too; and all arrested by the same deputy <LOL>
Scar Face

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2009
farmer wrote:
Laurel County should look into some Web-Cams...
Put one in each cell and charge a monthly fee to "watch the prisoners"...
----------
Yeah, I went to jailtracker.com
Checked out all the meth heads in Jackson County -
Mug-Shots too; and all arrested by the same deputy <LOL>
They may just have 1 deputy.
someone who knows

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2009
laurel county jail is the nasty place i have ever seen in my life.Hell they have got women in there that dip and try to act like men.they come in the cell and sit and talk with the inmates(didn't) think you are suppost to be doing that you have to sleep on the floor with 16 to 30 other people and they will only give you tea to drink.Plus you have to pay 20.00 a night just to stay there.What kind of crap is that.Most of the people that work there think they are so much better than others and are always trying to be hard a**. when did it become if you went to jail that you couldn't look outside the windows are painted black just b/c you are in jail doesn't mean you shouldn't be treated like somebody.So for any one that works at that great place spit your chews out and do you dam jobs better yet be real and just get out and let jack do it all.U all are just barnie five want a be's. ha ha ha
wondering

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2009
farmer wrote:
Laurel County should look into some Web-Cams...
Put one in each cell and charge a monthly fee to "watch the prisoners"...
----------
Yeah, I went to jailtracker.com
Checked out all the meth heads in Jackson County -
Mug-Shots too; and all arrested by the same deputy <LOL>
believe it or not Federal Law prevents the installation of Webcams or any type of camera in a prisoners cell and the fee as well. Although I do have to take my hat off to Sheriff joe arpario of marricopa county NV.
sally mccoy

London, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2009
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO WATCH THE PRISONERS IN LAUREL CO JAIL UNLESS THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF FETISH VOYERISM PERHAPS THEY SHOULD ASK TO WATCH THE GUARDS INSTEAD YOU WOULD SEE A LOT BETTER SHOW IF YOU ARE INTO THAT SORT OF FETISH TYPE THING I WOULD SAY OUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT WOULD MAKE FOR MUCH BETTER VIEWING ADD A LITTLE AUDIO TO THAT AND YOU WOULD REALLY GET YOUR ROCKS OFF GET REAL OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT SICK
crazy not stupid

Manchester, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2009
laurel co jail is no place to live but if you need rehab than maybe it is ive done time there myself and as anywhere you are you gotta give respect to get respect and that doesnt require ratting or kissing ass by the way i am a female and donna and amber do their job and by coming in to the cells and taking time to talk shows me they are treating those girls like humans i love them both for that now if donna seems to be in a bad mood at times you gotta remember shes married to bill!!!lol hes the disrespectful male gaurd! if you dont like the way lcdc treats you stay away from there and remeber theres no place like home.....
KG4KBU

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2009
its maricopa county AZ the county phoenix is located in btw its a very very huge county
Scar Face

Mount Ida, AR

#10 Oct 6, 2009
Vote Jack out this election and vote some else in.
Anon

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2009
That jail is a hell hole and hopefully soon it will be shut down.
the real mccoy

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2009
i have had the opportunity to camp out in laurel co jail in the past a few times ive seen and heard a lot in there and i have come to the conclusion that they have the wrong ones locked up in there they need to set 90 per cent of the inmates free and put the laurel co police in there and lock them up also the judges and most of the lawyers i have seen so many people treated as if they are nothing but mangey flea bitten dogs now the guards enjoy their new freedom of maceing inmates for sport taunting them and striping them of any dignity they may have left i have watched a couple of inmates die and life moves on at lcdc after the body is taken away and all the tears in the world couldnt bring them back their favorite excuse for not helping a cry for help is im busy in booking sound familiar debbie
donna rocks

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2009
crazy not stupid wrote:
laurel co jail is no place to live but if you need rehab than maybe it is ive done time there myself and as anywhere you are you gotta give respect to get respect and that doesnt require ratting or kissing ass by the way i am a female and donna and amber do their job and by coming in to the cells and taking time to talk shows me they are treating those girls like humans i love them both for that now if donna seems to be in a bad mood at times you gotta remember shes married to bill!!!lol hes the disrespectful male gaurd! if you dont like the way lcdc treats you stay away from there and remeber theres no place like home.....
i have to say donna was my favorite too! mind ur own business & keep to urself!
just wanna know

London, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2009
the real mccoy wrote:
i have had the opportunity to camp out in laurel co jail in the past a few times ive seen and heard a lot in there and i have come to the conclusion that they have the wrong ones locked up in there they need to set 90 per cent of the inmates free and put the laurel co police in there and lock them up also the judges and most of the lawyers i have seen so many people treated as if they are nothing but mangey flea bitten dogs now the guards enjoy their new freedom of maceing inmates for sport taunting them and striping them of any dignity they may have left i have watched a couple of inmates die and life moves on at lcdc after the body is taken away and all the tears in the world couldnt bring them back their favorite excuse for not helping a cry for help is im busy in booking sound familiar debbie
What do you mean you watched a couple of inmates die??? Were they sick and not treated by a doctor? How many inmates did you watch die? How did they die? I haven't heard anything about anyone dying . I am not trying to dispute anything you are saying, just interested.
In the Know

Nancy, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2009
Oh yes, inmates die up there ever week, they just unchain them from the wall and drag them out and drag another live one in and chain him up and wait for him to die. Just replace the bed pan and ready for another one to croak off. It's like a midevil dungeon in there. Guys have been starved so bad that their ragged clothes are bearly hanging on their bones. Believe this one and I'll tell you another.
Hollywood chatter

London, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2009
i've been in that rot gut jail before and let me tell me you if you care about your loved ones you better get that jack sizemore out of there before more come up dying in there. he only hires die hard killers that are kicked out of other correction facilities for his guards. the inmates have no rights according to the trash jack hires and jack will back them up no matter how they treat the inmates. that's like people are suppose to have killed theirselves in there before but the inmates that were in there at the time knows that they had help and it wasn't from another inmate either that the help came from. not everyone in jail is a hardcore criminal just someone that was at the wrong place at the wrong time but they are treated like the hardcore killers that are in there. yeah, the feds will come in and shut the jail down when they find out that someone is letting someone out to fool around but they turn their heads when people are being treated the way jack has them treated. that jack sizemore is a evil man and 90 percent of the people that work there are also. and for the rehab statement that was made earlier. HA!!! all you have to do is give one of 3 guards a 50 dollar bill and they will take drugs in there to any inmate of your choosing. maybe someday that place will be shown for what it really is. we can only hope anyway.
libs

Sheridan, AR

#17 Oct 6, 2009
In the Know wrote:
Oh yes, inmates die up there ever week, they just unchain them from the wall and drag them out and drag another live one in and chain him up and wait for him to die. Just replace the bed pan and ready for another one to croak off. It's like a midevil dungeon in there. Guys have been starved so bad that their ragged clothes are bearly hanging on their bones. Believe this one and I'll tell you another.


i think a bransteder was beat real bad but maybe it was his family that told me a while back. i think i cant remember for sure seems like he died maybe someone else remembers.
just wanna know

Ford City, PA

#18 Oct 6, 2009
Hollywood chatter wrote:
i've been in that rot gut jail before and let me tell me you if you care about your loved ones you better get that jack sizemore out of there before more come up dying in there. he only hires die hard killers that are kicked out of other correction facilities for his guards. the inmates have no rights according to the trash jack hires and jack will back them up no matter how they treat the inmates. that's like people are suppose to have killed theirselves in there before but the inmates that were in there at the time knows that they had help and it wasn't from another inmate either that the help came from. not everyone in jail is a hardcore criminal just someone that was at the wrong place at the wrong time but they are treated like the hardcore killers that are in there. yeah, the feds will come in and shut the jail down when they find out that someone is letting someone out to fool around but they turn their heads when people are being treated the way jack has them treated. that jack sizemore is a evil man and 90 percent of the people that work there are also. and for the rehab statement that was made earlier. HA!!! all you have to do is give one of 3 guards a 50 dollar bill and they will take drugs in there to any inmate of your choosing. maybe someday that place will be shown for what it really is. we can only hope anyway.
I heard about a couple of guys that were supposed to have killed themselves in there a few years ago...Pretty close to the same time. I think there was some speculation about that..if they didnt really do it and inmates know it, why hasn't anyone said anything about it or went to the jailor? Or did they? Why didnt they go to the feds? What really happened.
Well Well

Cynthiana, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2009
Hollywood chatter wrote:
i've been in that rot gut jail before and let me tell me you if you care about your loved ones you better get that jack sizemore out of there before more come up dying in there. he only hires die hard killers that are kicked out of other correction facilities for his guards. the inmates have no rights according to the trash jack hires and jack will back them up no matter how they treat the inmates. that's like people are suppose to have killed theirselves in there before but the inmates that were in there at the time knows that they had help and it wasn't from another inmate either that the help came from. not everyone in jail is a hardcore criminal just someone that was at the wrong place at the wrong time but they are treated like the hardcore killers that are in there. yeah, the feds will come in and shut the jail down when they find out that someone is letting someone out to fool around but they turn their heads when people are being treated the way jack has them treated. that jack sizemore is a evil man and 90 percent of the people that work there are also. and for the rehab statement that was made earlier. HA!!! all you have to do is give one of 3 guards a 50 dollar bill and they will take drugs in there to any inmate of your choosing. maybe someday that place will be shown for what it really is. we can only hope anyway.
So you want to name these 3 guards???
probably 1

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2009
In the Know wrote:
Oh yes, inmates die up there ever week, they just unchain them from the wall and drag them out and drag another live one in and chain him up and wait for him to die. Just replace the bed pan and ready for another one to croak off. It's like a midevil dungeon in there. Guys have been starved so bad that their ragged clothes are bearly hanging on their bones. Believe this one and I'll tell you another.
You are stretching it,but you know they are only alowed so many to a cell or room,why do they have to send a bunch out when they are warned there is going to be a state check.also.i can't believe if someone took it to the supreme court it would be legal for them to charge prisoners for keeping them in jail.i think that is why they set the bond so high,they don't want them to get out even tho they are breaking the law by having too many there they don't want to turn loose of a one of them as long as they can bleed them dry,the only place i know of where they expect you to pay them for your rape,but they have a good thing going they think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min ChromiuMan 131,552
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Desperado 817
Pres. Obama 1 hr dino 6
ageless weight loss (Jan '13) 2 hr girl that loves b... 13
rent 4 hr Owner 4
North football 18 hr Shooter 54
wood burning or pellet stoves (Jan '14) 19 hr Hot stove 4
London Dating
Find my Match

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Week 12 Preview vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top