looking for my dad

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

I am 22 years old my biological mother passed away almost 2 years ago and she never had anything to do with me. I have a twin brother and we have been adopted into a great family since the age of one. I have had many people from my biological mother's family tell me that Shane Mahan which was or is "a cop or state trooper" is our biological father. We didn't even find out we was adopted and who our real mother was until we was 16. We was in shock to find out that our parents was really our aunt and uncle, the woman we thought was our aunt was in reality our biological mother, we had no idea who our father was, our sister turned out to be our cousins and our cousin was really our brother. I know a lot to take in!! We couldn't get anyone to talk about who our father was until my mother died!! I want to make it clear!! I don't want anything from this man, all I want to know is our medical history from both him and his family. I have many health problems such as heart, kidney, and bladder. I also need to know his health history for if I decide to have children one day. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of him? I know he doesn't want any "excess baggage" don't worry I won't be that! I just need closer on who my biological father is and all his family medical history for my health problems and for my future family "if I decide to have children". If anyone can give me any information or help me out that would be awesome!!
2Bits

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

looking for my dad wrote:
I am 22 years old my biological mother passed away almost 2 years ago and she never had anything to do with me. I have a twin brother and we have been adopted into a great family since the age of one. I have had many people from my biological mother's family tell me that Shane Mahan which was or is "a cop or state trooper" is our biological father. We didn't even find out we was adopted and who our real mother was until we was 16. We was in shock to find out that our parents was really our aunt and uncle, the woman we thought was our aunt was in reality our biological mother, we had no idea who our father was, our sister turned out to be our cousins and our cousin was really our brother. I know a lot to take in!! We couldn't get anyone to talk about who our father was until my mother died!! I want to make it clear!! I don't want anything from this man, all I want to know is our medical history from both him and his family. I have many health problems such as heart, kidney, and bladder. I also need to know his health history for if I decide to have children one day. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of him? I know he doesn't want any "excess baggage" don't worry I won't be that! I just need closer on who my biological father is and all his family medical history for my health problems and for my future family "if I decide to have children". If anyone can give me any information or help me out that would be awesome!!
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Shane-Mahan/Ke...
somebody

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Look on highway 687 off of hal rogers parkway he's seeing an ol ho named tammy neice if you go there lock your doors and watch your purse and hide your pain meds if you have any..
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

If you find out in fact this man is your biological father, you need to show up right in his face. Show your presence and be proud of yourself. This would be no injustice to your adopted Mother. I've seen many who beg for closure and you are entitled to that. You didn't ask to be born. I know a woman whose Mother gave birth to her at 15, left her as a baby in her crib in an apartment...in Tennessee (she has longed lived in Chicago). She was found in her crib and adopted out. She had superb parents who loved her, sent her to college and she later had 2 children of her own. Yet she was riddled with psychological issues about her biological Mother. She always said that she'd do nothing until her adopted Mother dies because she wouldn't ever want to hurt her or have her know how she feels. You are entitled to know the truth so you can move forward in your life.
Balls

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find out in fact this man is your biological father, you need to show up right in his face. Show your presence and be proud of yourself. This would be no injustice to your adopted Mother. I've seen many who beg for closure and you are entitled to that. You didn't ask to be born. I know a woman whose Mother gave birth to her at 15, left her as a baby in her crib in an apartment...in Tennessee (she has longed lived in Chicago). She was found in her crib and adopted out. She had superb parents who loved her, sent her to college and she later had 2 children of her own. Yet she was riddled with psychological issues about her biological Mother. She always said that she'd do nothing until her adopted Mother dies because she wouldn't ever want to hurt her or have her know how she feels. You are entitled to know the truth so you can move forward in your life.
Your's is still hanging in the trees and throwing shit at each other like osama and his chimpanzee wife.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Your's is still hanging in the trees and throwing shit at each other like osama and his chimpanzee wife.
Do you have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything? This thread isn't about your filfthy mouth. Show the girl some respect.
Balls

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

No I don't. Anyone that would start a thread on here is looking for contraversy. Sorry 'bout their luck.
you have on balls

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Balls wrote:
No I don't. Anyone that would start a thread on here is looking for contraversy. Sorry 'bout their luck.
You are a cold hearted piece of shit, you’re probably to sorry to do anything except sit on your ass at the computer and make smart ass comments about something that is none of your business, if you don’t have any information on this subject keep your keep your comments to yourself. Put yourself in this poor girls place and think how you would feel, "No wait you are probably too cold hearted to feel anything”
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

you have on balls wrote:
<quoted text> You are a cold hearted piece of shit, you’re probably to sorry to do anything except sit on your ass at the computer and make smart ass comments about something that is none of your business, if you don’t have any information on this subject keep your keep your comments to yourself. Put yourself in this poor girls place and think how you would feel, "No wait you are probably too cold hearted to feel anything”
He's simply a conservative and my political rival. All he does is follow me around and have nasty, filthy, pathetic, non constructive comments. I've seen them do this before. I can be in a thread about grass and one or more of them will come in and have something nasty to say, with no regard for the subject matter or the people behind the subject matter. His kind of people are conscienceless.

I also hope this person finds what they are looking for. This must be a terrible feeling inside...to not know, let alone the rejection part. I think anyone desserves the right to know who their biological parents are and what they do with that information should be entirely left to them. The Balls poster is wrong. Not everyone starting a thread is looking for controversey. There are people who find people on Facebook all the time...daughters and fathers, mothers and daughters, sons, sibblings, etc. I think it's a great thing.
keavy guy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

i don't have any info for you but i do wish you the very best of luck in finding your father.
HelpMe Gov

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

ahhh, the Phelps boys started this thread to take the heat off their family.... lol
good luck

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
help

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

He did live on willie green road across from the entrance to golden pond sub. Don't know if he still does I havent seen him out that way in a while
2009 Press Release

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Trooper Shane G. Mahan Driver Testing Branch

I would contact them and see if he is still working for the State Police administrating drivers/truckers testing in London
The Big D

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Balls wrote:
What's contraversy ?
LMAO

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

The Big D wrote:
<quoted text>What's contraversy ?
Balls wrote:
No I don't. Anyone that would start a thread on here is looking for "contraversy". Sorry 'bout their luck.
contraversy should be spelled "controversy",poor Balls can't spell
hey

Spiceland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

He does still live on Willie green road and his number is in the book. Good luck. Hope you find out what you need to know
call

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

since your over 21 you need to contact the dept of social service (it might be called something else now)A friend i known had the same problem. in ky a adult can request a adoption record be unsealed.since it was a relative adoption it more then likely went through a social worker.in the court record you will find the birth father name since his rights had to be terminated also for the adoption to be legal. But years ago a birth father can sign a statement saying he not the father.but i don't think it works now since judges would order blood test on anyone a mother says is the father.this keep lawsuit from being filed later or case being over turn.
They will pay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Good Luck I hope you get all the answer's your looking for.
noitall

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

somebody wrote:
Look on highway 687 off of hal rogers parkway he's seeing an ol ho named tammy neice if you go there lock your doors and watch your purse and hide your pain meds if you have any..
Hey somebody If I were you I would keep my mouth shut Anybody that knows Shane Mahan knows that you don't mess with his family or his girlfriend He CAN find out who you are and If or when he does I wouldn't' want to be in your shoes cement shoes that is GOOD LUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••