'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182219 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#49371 Sep 22, 2012
Could not 'resist'
;-)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#49372 Sep 22, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the gist of the message was ,'I give the American voters leave to remove me from office if I haven't fixed this'. I shudder to think what the mess would be like had John'I vote with George W. Bush 95% of the time' McCain been elected. I do believe in my heart that we're better off with Obama than McCain, as bad as that is. We're looking at as much as 20 years of recovery, regardless of who is in there.
McCain was the Republican.Palin was far better as conservative and common sense. Many of us would have preferred Ron Paul this time around for his common sense approach to this mess.But our leaders have given us Romney and Ryan.Now,to be perfectly honest,as before,some of us prefer Ryan.But we do not have that choice,do we?

Better off with Obama?No,he has made a mess of just about everything he has touched.Start with the two years wasted on Obama Care.Nothing else accomplished and they had to bribe their own Party members to get that mess passed.Just wait til it fully goes into effect and the poor that can not afford Obama`s personal Insurance Plan get their yearly tax of $640.Think if they can`t buy the policy they can afford the tax?

This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49373 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..
Good one Hey ;-)

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49374 Sep 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A cookie, biscuit, or other baked good whose ingredients include some type of hallucinogenic drug
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
;-)
Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)

Middlesboro, KY

#49375 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..
I'd just be a roadie...hey!
nevermind i'm not packing their sh*t...lmao
frank

Oakland, CA

#49376 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank,we don`t have to document O`s lies.They are there for all to know,hear ,and ackmowledge.
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
wondering

Cecilia, KY

#49377 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>

This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
what are the plans you speak of?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49378 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was the Republican.Palin was far better as conservative and common sense. Many of us would have preferred Ron Paul this time around for his common sense approach to this mess.But our leaders have given us Romney and Ryan.Now,to be perfectly honest,as before,some of us prefer Ryan.But we do not have that choice,do we?
Better off with Obama?No,he has made a mess of just about everything he has touched.Start with the two years wasted on Obama Care.Nothing else accomplished and they had to bribe their own Party members to get that mess passed.Just wait til it fully goes into effect and the poor that can not afford Obama`s personal Insurance Plan get their yearly tax of $640.Think if they can`t buy the policy they can afford the tax?
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!

There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.

Even these so-called Methadone clinics are just 'pill mills'...
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.

Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(

Rambling...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49379 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
Made anymore 'budzu' cake?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49380 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
"Hey" and I want you to share it with us the next time you make some. May as well invite Ari and make it a 'party'... with fixins ;-)
what

Glasgow, KY

#49381 Sep 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
Good Lord fwankie...were they slobbering and high on pills when they said "it takes brass to blame someone you did"? More and more your posts are coming across like the way Charlie Brown's teacher sounded...wha-wha wha wha wha-wha. Either snort something and snap out of it or get help for your severe withdrawal symptoms. You are scaring the little kids. wtf actually went back into the closet to hide after reading your silly crap every day.
believe

Russell Springs, KY

#49382 Sep 22, 2012
www.logcabinrepublicans.org Log Cabin Republicans

Middlesboro, KY

#49383 Sep 22, 2012
After all these years:
I've never have drawn unemployment.
Never had welfare assistance.
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
No help with heating assistance.
Started working and paying taxes when I was 14 years old
and that Gods honest truth!
So now I'm a Moocher...don't no what to think about that?
I don't dislike the man "Mitt" but that hurt my pride!
I'll chop wood or load a truck of coal or pack shingles against him any day of the week.
I'll shake a working mans hand covered in dirt and grease and consider it an honor!
It's the way I was raised...you don't turn down a mans offer to shake hands,never!
Then you shake it like you mean it!
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#49384 Sep 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!
There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.
Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(
Rambling...
Your right AL alcohol is the most dangerous drug out there!
As far as MJ goes slow and easy first legalize it for cancer patients
it helps with appetite...then Glaucoma it slows it's progression.
As for recreational use it would be nice for yours truly,but unless the can prove it help arthritis I'm still standing with and illegal smile:)
Billions have been spent stopping it but believe me it's available!
They over play stoners on tv...you'd have to smoke 40 joints a day to be like the way Tommy Chong acts!LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49385 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
After all these years:
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
I'll chop wood or load a truck of coal or pack shingles against him any day of the week.
I'll shake a working mans hand covered in dirt and grease and consider it an honor!
It's the way I was raised...you don't turn down a mans offer to shake hands,never!
tofy
Who called you a 'moocher' tofy?
Let me at 'em !!!:)

Great Comment!
That's the way a MAN is "supposed" to be!
That's the way they "used to be" raised!

I don't know what is 'coming up' in these new generations :(
Wimpy, wimpy wusses ... from what I've SEEN!

Very 'few and far between' REAL men...
It's SAD...it really IS!!!

We need MEN to "take control" of the 'situation' and "see it thru" ...NOT just half-way. To get "in the trenches" per se, with them if need be, and GET IT DONE!!!!!!
get real people

Glasgow, KY

#49386 Sep 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambling...
Wait...seriously? Does those slowed down reflexes by drivers high on pot not make a difference? If you acknowledge the stop sign 20 feet after you passed it and then slowly hit your brakes because you are chillin on pot does that make it any better than being drunk or high on pills? Were you expecting different results because pot makes you slower to react?

I guess your theory means that the pot dealers and the ones that grow pot have never killed over that pot money, have they? No deaths concerning pot. No devastation to families because mommy and daddy made sure they had pot even when there was no household bills paid or food on the table for the kids. No harm to kids that are laying in their crib, helpless, when mommie and her friends lay around and smoke pot and "slow down" according to you. Just because you believe pot isn't as bad as other drugs doesn't make it true. It still devastates peoples lives whether anybody has od'ed on it or not.

Come on, I'm ready for it. Your reply...well it's natural and God put the pot plant on this earth so we could smoke it because it's natural...it's God's plant. Well, go roll up a big Poison Ivy blunt and smoke it and be one with nature.

Your answer is to legalize one drug that affects your brain cells and central nervous system when you smoke it because the fight to legalize the other drugs that affect your brain cells and central nervous system hasn't been won? WTF Lady!

Middlesboro, KY

#49388 Sep 22, 2012
get real people wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...seriously? Does those slowed down reflexes by drivers high on pot not make a difference? If you acknowledge the stop sign 20 feet after you passed it and then slowly hit your brakes because you are chillin on pot does that make it any better than being drunk or high on pills? Were you expecting different results because pot makes you slower to react?
I guess your theory means that the pot dealers and the ones that grow pot have never killed over that pot money, have they? No deaths concerning pot. No devastation to families because mommy and daddy made sure they had pot even when there was no household bills paid or food on the table for the kids. No harm to kids that are laying in their crib, helpless, when mommie and her friends lay around and smoke pot and "slow down" according to you. Just because you believe pot isn't as bad as other drugs doesn't make it true. It still devastates peoples lives whether anybody has od'ed on it or not.
Come on, I'm ready for it. Your reply...well it's natural and God put the pot plant on this earth so we could smoke it because it's natural...it's God's plant. Well, go roll up a big Poison Ivy blunt and smoke it and be one with nature.
Your answer is to legalize one drug that affects your brain cells and central nervous system when you smoke it because the fight to legalize the other drugs that affect your brain cells and central nervous system hasn't been won? WTF Lady!
You should try it before you speculate on the effects of it!
Your buying into all the negative propaganda put out by people who don't Have a clue?
Self-righteous B/S Get your Little signs and go protest at the Mexican border....that's what I thought no balls for that huh?

Middlesboro, KY

#49389 Sep 22, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L1jB7RBGVGkXX
DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY
WERE HUFFIN' BUT DANG! LAMO..........
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#49390 Sep 22, 2012
This will not be liked by probably anyone.But,here is the way it could be.The real pot users either use it in secret or not get caught,or you get paddled when caught.Old style.The users of stronger drugs such as meth or ,coke,or whatever,get the shit beat out of them when caught,or,if they harm anyone else,they get shot.
Same applies to our Border.Cross it illegally,you get shot.Get caught here later illegally,you pay to get home with our bus or get shot.

No body will do any of this and I would not either.But,it would cure a lot of problems,wouldn`t it?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49391 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
After all these years:
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
tofy
TOFU, I belive every word you say! I dont like 'the man' Mitt either! I will vote for him over Obama, because I dont like Obama more! Not cause he's black (I was for Herman Cain), Vote as you please,it is our right,for now? I was raised with a 'real' handshake being a bond! Neither of our people are much more than bullshit! God Bless you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lacresa 137,713
Anywhere to meet single ladies 5 hr Yeti 8
Sasquatch 5 hr Yeti 4
New Keneland Race tract 6 hr Elmer 43
Crooked Creek Golf Course (for a wedding location) (Jan '09) 6 hr Rooster 10
Jimmy Phelps & Hal Hiney 6 hr JimmyPhelps 23
is the law about drop outs going back if under ... 8 hr Davis 4
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]