'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#49350 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
TOFU---Really tend to agree with you.I do think the media is somewhat biased ,however,not that any untruths can be seen,but it seems more they just do not print or say the things that stay quite and are not wanted out in the open.
We do have a newspaper in Lou.Ky. that is very biased and every one in Ky.will tell you it is a democratic paper.There probably are others for the other side but this is the only one available,so,you take what you can get.Called Courier-Journal.
I'll agree with you on that whitehair.
But where I live if I go and pick-up 5 maybe 6 local small town papers
the editorial seem to have been written by Rush Limbaugh himself.
Now i don't know if they really feel this way or they're telling the local people what they what to hear/read..no what I mean?

Brush mountain Ky

#49351 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
care to explain why anyone would be pro Zionist
Just curious...stranger...you seem maybe to be Arabic leaning!
You against Israel being a state?
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#49352 Sep 22, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I use fact check and politifact all the time. I encourage anyone else to use it as well. I don't just go making up facts as I go nor would I quote some liberal newspaper unless I'm trying to make a point. They do rip Obama as much as anyone else and they tend to be a bit less biased then the majority news networks. Ya know, I don't just put the blame on Obama there are plenty of others to blame for the mess we're in but right now this is his presidency just as it were Bushes therefore he has to assume credit and critique.
I agree with this being his presidency, and , indeed his problems. But it took 15 years for this country to dig out of the Great Depression, so the notion that someone, anyone, can fix this situation in 1 term or 2 or even 3 is very naive. You've got more people looking for fewer jobs [thanks to that Great Bi-partisan Folly, NAFTA], obstructionism and bi-partisan dragging of feet on this and that, and a complete and utter denial of any sense of need to act on anything. I wish there were some way, right now, to feather -and- tar every damn member of Congress and ride them out of Washington and start over. And, please, no harking of the Tea Party, they're just as bad as the rest of them. Anyone who thinks they don't have their own spoiled agenda is just plain old naive or stupid.
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#49353 Sep 22, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this being his presidency, and , indeed his problems. But it took 15 years for this country to dig out of the Great Depression, so the notion that someone, anyone, can fix this situation in 1 term or 2 or even 3 is very naive. You've got more people looking for fewer jobs [thanks to that Great Bi-partisan Folly, NAFTA], obstructionism and bi-partisan dragging of feet on this and that, and a complete and utter denial of any sense of need to act on anything. I wish there were some way, right now, to feather -and- tar every damn member of Congress and ride them out of Washington and start over. And, please, no harking of the Tea Party, they're just as bad as the rest of them. Anyone who thinks they don't have their own spoiled agenda is just plain old naive or stupid.
I agree. It took decades to get in this mess and I have never blamed Obama for all of our problems. My problem with Obama is that he was so arrogant to think he could fix it in one term. Back in Febuary 2009 he told Today Show host Matt Lauer that he’d be a one-term president if he didn’t fix the economy in three years. Who would make such a statement??????

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#49354 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed again.Bad night?Head hurt fron all the booze consumed?It still has you in a be-fuddled state.The left wing has swung against your head and brain til it must hurt!
We all know,but wish,Obama would be fictional and would just phase away!!!Every thing so far that he has done has been a failure or has been a mistake.
...yes, he is trying to recover from all that obama-juice!! it will leave a large headache!! called reality!!
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#49355 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It took decades to get in this mess and I have never blamed Obama for all of our problems. My problem with Obama is that he was so arrogant to think he could fix it in one term. Back in Febuary 2009 he told Today Show host Matt Lauer that he’d be a one-term president if he didn’t fix the economy in three years. Who would make such a statement??????
I believe the gist of the message was ,'I give the American voters leave to remove me from office if I haven't fixed this'. I shudder to think what the mess would be like had John'I vote with George W. Bush 95% of the time' McCain been elected. I do believe in my heart that we're better off with Obama than McCain, as bad as that is. We're looking at as much as 20 years of recovery, regardless of who is in there.
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

#49356 Sep 22, 2012
just wondering wrote:
cards fan must belong to the foodstamp party reason he hates fox. Its a shame the democrats can not stand the truth when its told to them if you to sorry to work or have a government job then you love the democrats, how people in this area can back a party that wants to triple our electric and gas bills is beyond me sound like they hugged one tree to many. Reason fox is hosting it is because no one but the democrats watch the other networks so they want hear the truth just the same old crap they been feeding everyone for years.
Wow did I just cu use Fox News and the truth in the same sentence, that is almost as bad a using Sarah Palin as an authority on JESUS!! The No 1 problem this country is faceing is STUPID PEOPLE and U just cant fix stupid!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#49357 Sep 22, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the gist of the message was ,'I give the American voters leave to remove me from office if I haven't fixed this'. I shudder to think what the mess would be like had John'I vote with George W. Bush 95% of the time' McCain been elected. I do believe in my heart that we're better off with Obama than McCain, as bad as that is. We're looking at as much as 20 years of recovery, regardless of who is in there.
Obama quote from the beginning of his presidency, early 2009:

"You know, a year from now, I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress but there is still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."

That seems like arrogance to me. Who would ever think you could "have this done" in three years or even four????

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

#49358 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious...stranger...you seem maybe to be Arabic leaning!
You against Israel being a state?
I have no problem with any soviergn nation existing I have a problem with my money and my blood dieing for Israel's wars and I can't stand Sadi Arabia I like Persians and I've never meet a India Indian I didn't like same with just about any ethnic group Zionist isn't a race it's a racist violent movement

Dickson, TN

#49359 Sep 22, 2012
Now if I was religious I wouldn't think Israel should not exist since that's against gods will according to the old testament

Israel should take care of what ever Israel wants to do they should just stop lobbing in dc and controlling our military and our media our tv movies ext for thier own agenda

Dickson, TN

#49360 Sep 22, 2012
In fact I feel if Israel wants to Nuke Iran so be it I'm American not Israeli or Persian but we shouldn't get involved on either side because we're not the world police were a young republic that's spending all our wealth and spilling too much blood over something that's not our business what if china said it wants to help with gangs in LA would that be ok ?
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49361 Sep 22, 2012
That would be fine...
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

#49362 Sep 22, 2012
I really dont understand how anyone could support Mitch, Hal, or Andy or maybe you could explain that to me. The way I see it, if you work for a living you cant b republican, after they have sent most jobs overseas, their answer to that is start your own bussiness, a good suggestion, Ill go see if my parents can loan me the money. Henry Ford the man who made the middle class in this country, when he invented the Car he had a problem, no one could afford a car but the rich, the smartest thing he did was start payinf his workers enough so that they could afford one and the rest is history, I think people forget that. The Rs want to take us back to 1900s, that why we are in a race to the bottom. If everyone is doing well the whole country does well!! Think about your Children!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49363 Sep 22, 2012
Wah Ching (Traditional Chinese: &#33775;&#38738;, Simplified Chinese: &#21326;&#38738;, Pinyin:Huá Q&#299;ng) is a Chinese American Triad Society (secret society) and street gang also known as "Dub C" originating in San Francisco during the early 1960s. At the time, Wah Ching was organized into one enormous gang. Wah Ching controlled most of the criminal vices throughout the San Francisco and Los Angeles Asian communities.

Wah Ching is composed mainly of young men. Triad member clothing ranges from casual to business attire making it hard for officials to distinguish them from other citizens. Most Wah Ching gangs have no ties to the triad and are merely street gangs engaging in constant turf wars.

Wah Ching first received widespread media attention because of the 1977 Golden Dragon massacre involving another Chinese gang, the Chung Ching Yee (Joe Boys). The event took place at the Golden Dragon Restaurant in San Francisco's Chinatown. The cause of the attack was vandalism by Wah Ching to the graves of several Joe Boy members and a shootout that took place a few months earlier that left one Joe Boy dead and two others wounded.
wondering

Cecilia, KY

#49364 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
"You know, a year from now, I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress but there is still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition."
That seems like arrogance to me. Who would ever think you could "have this done" in three years or even four????
Can you name a politician who has done everything they promise? Or one that isn't arrogant? The straws are getting pretty thin AYK
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#49365 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just making my point! But I forgave him that stumble very quickly. He's the wiser for it now!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49366 Sep 22, 2012
How many stumbles does he get???
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49367 Sep 22, 2012
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..

Brush mountain Ky

#49368 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
In fact I feel if Israel wants to Nuke Iran so be it I'm American not Israeli or Persian but we shouldn't get involved on either side because we're not the world police were a young republic that's spending all our wealth and spilling too much blood over something that's not our business what if china said it wants to help with gangs in LA would that be ok ?
You're interesting Mr.Gods shoeshine..
And you are certainly entitled to your opinion,but somewhere in your
presentations somethings not quite right?
Parts of the puzzle are missing..I feel you're holding something back!
That too is your prerogative!
As far as knowing people of different ethnic background I personally judge them for the person they are and the character they have or lack.
Just like all people. I don't included the nation they come from in my
assessment of someone.
You say you like Persians and dislike Saudis how do you know? You haven't met them all...now have you!
And as for Nuking lets hope that never happens again...it's a sin against all of Gods humanity!

Brush mountain Ky

#49369 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
How many stumbles does he get???
Hey..
You know what stumble biscuits are in the neck of the woods? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a good therapist? 41 min _satan_64 3
How to not have stinkyass? 58 min Onionhead 2
Is the city of London a raciest town? 1 hr HereUGo 3
Thanksgiving 1 hr Onionhead 4
wood burning or pellet stoves (Jan '14) 2 hr Tim 5
Looking for a place to rent under $400 per month (Dec '09) 2 hr humpy hound 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Anonymous 131,567
London Dating
Find my Match

London People Search