'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49366 Sep 22, 2012
How many stumbles does he get???
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49367 Sep 22, 2012
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49368 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
In fact I feel if Israel wants to Nuke Iran so be it I'm American not Israeli or Persian but we shouldn't get involved on either side because we're not the world police were a young republic that's spending all our wealth and spilling too much blood over something that's not our business what if china said it wants to help with gangs in LA would that be ok ?
You're interesting Mr.Gods shoeshine..
And you are certainly entitled to your opinion,but somewhere in your
presentations somethings not quite right?
Parts of the puzzle are missing..I feel you're holding something back!
That too is your prerogative!
As far as knowing people of different ethnic background I personally judge them for the person they are and the character they have or lack.
Just like all people. I don't included the nation they come from in my
assessment of someone.
You say you like Persians and dislike Saudis how do you know? You haven't met them all...now have you!
And as for Nuking lets hope that never happens again...it's a sin against all of Gods humanity!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49369 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
How many stumbles does he get???
Hey..
You know what stumble biscuits are in the neck of the woods? lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49370 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey..
You know what stumble biscuits are in the neck of the woods? lol
A cookie, biscuit, or other baked good whose ingredients include some type of hallucinogenic drug
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49371 Sep 22, 2012
Could not 'resist'
;-)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#49372 Sep 22, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the gist of the message was ,'I give the American voters leave to remove me from office if I haven't fixed this'. I shudder to think what the mess would be like had John'I vote with George W. Bush 95% of the time' McCain been elected. I do believe in my heart that we're better off with Obama than McCain, as bad as that is. We're looking at as much as 20 years of recovery, regardless of who is in there.
McCain was the Republican.Palin was far better as conservative and common sense. Many of us would have preferred Ron Paul this time around for his common sense approach to this mess.But our leaders have given us Romney and Ryan.Now,to be perfectly honest,as before,some of us prefer Ryan.But we do not have that choice,do we?

Better off with Obama?No,he has made a mess of just about everything he has touched.Start with the two years wasted on Obama Care.Nothing else accomplished and they had to bribe their own Party members to get that mess passed.Just wait til it fully goes into effect and the poor that can not afford Obama`s personal Insurance Plan get their yearly tax of $640.Think if they can`t buy the policy they can afford the tax?

This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49373 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..
Good one Hey ;-)

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49374 Sep 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A cookie, biscuit, or other baked good whose ingredients include some type of hallucinogenic drug
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
;-)
Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49375 Sep 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
I think Obama and the Chroom Gang need to make a world tour with Beyonce and Jay-Z and Letterman could be the Road Mngr..
I'd just be a roadie...hey!
nevermind i'm not packing their sh*t...lmao
frank

Oakland, CA

#49376 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank,we don`t have to document O`s lies.They are there for all to know,hear ,and ackmowledge.
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
wondering

Cecilia, KY

#49377 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>

This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
what are the plans you speak of?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49378 Sep 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was the Republican.Palin was far better as conservative and common sense. Many of us would have preferred Ron Paul this time around for his common sense approach to this mess.But our leaders have given us Romney and Ryan.Now,to be perfectly honest,as before,some of us prefer Ryan.But we do not have that choice,do we?
Better off with Obama?No,he has made a mess of just about everything he has touched.Start with the two years wasted on Obama Care.Nothing else accomplished and they had to bribe their own Party members to get that mess passed.Just wait til it fully goes into effect and the poor that can not afford Obama`s personal Insurance Plan get their yearly tax of $640.Think if they can`t buy the policy they can afford the tax?
This may be not the best solution,but based on the plans of Romney and Ryan,I would prefer either to Obama and the current VP dummy.
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!

There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.

Even these so-called Methadone clinics are just 'pill mills'...
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.

Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(

Rambling...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49379 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)
Made anymore 'budzu' cake?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49380 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)
"Hey" and I want you to share it with us the next time you make some. May as well invite Ari and make it a 'party'... with fixins ;-)
what

Glasgow, KY

#49381 Sep 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
Good Lord fwankie...were they slobbering and high on pills when they said "it takes brass to blame someone you did"? More and more your posts are coming across like the way Charlie Brown's teacher sounded...wha-wha wha wha wha-wha. Either snort something and snap out of it or get help for your severe withdrawal symptoms. You are scaring the little kids. wtf actually went back into the closet to hide after reading your silly crap every day.
believe

Russell Springs, KY

#49382 Sep 22, 2012
www.logcabinrepublicans.org Log Cabin Republicans

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49383 Sep 22, 2012
After all these years:
I've never have drawn unemployment.
Never had welfare assistance.
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
No help with heating assistance.
Started working and paying taxes when I was 14 years old
and that Gods honest truth!
So now I'm a Moocher...don't no what to think about that?
I don't dislike the man "Mitt" but that hurt my pride!
I'll chop wood or load a truck of coal or pack shingles against him any day of the week.
I'll shake a working mans hand covered in dirt and grease and consider it an honor!
It's the way I was raised...you don't turn down a mans offer to shake hands,never!
Then you shake it like you mean it!
tofy

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49384 Sep 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!
There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.
Even these so-called Methadone clinics are just 'pill mills'...
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.
Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(
Rambling...
Your right AL alcohol is the most dangerous drug out there!
As far as MJ goes slow and easy first legalize it for cancer patients
it helps with appetite...then Glaucoma it slows it's progression.
As for recreational use it would be nice for yours truly,but unless the can prove it help arthritis I'm still standing with and illegal smile:)
Billions have been spent stopping it but believe me it's available!
They over play stoners on tv...you'd have to smoke 40 joints a day to be like the way Tommy Chong acts!LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49385 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
After all these years:
I've never have drawn unemployment.
Never had welfare assistance.
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
No help with heating assistance.
Started working and paying taxes when I was 14 years old
and that Gods honest truth!
So now I'm a Moocher...don't no what to think about that?
I don't dislike the man "Mitt" but that hurt my pride!
I'll chop wood or load a truck of coal or pack shingles against him any day of the week.
I'll shake a working mans hand covered in dirt and grease and consider it an honor!
It's the way I was raised...you don't turn down a mans offer to shake hands,never!
Then you shake it like you mean it!
tofy
Who called you a 'moocher' tofy?
Let me at 'em !!!:)

Great Comment!
That's the way a MAN is "supposed" to be!
That's the way they "used to be" raised!

I don't know what is 'coming up' in these new generations :(
Wimpy, wimpy wusses ... from what I've SEEN!

Very 'few and far between' REAL men...
It's SAD...it really IS!!!

We need MEN to "take control" of the 'situation' and "see it thru" ...NOT just half-way. To get "in the trenches" per se, with them if need be, and GET IT DONE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Hmmmm Really 135,115
is hillary going to prison 3 hr mamaTrain 60
Dear Lib Racists @Starbucks 5 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 6
Fam Values: Protest Against Vulgarity/Profanity... (Apr '13) 5 hr Uber-Bro of the U... 37
fake christians 9 hr Jay Bee 11
Looking for place to rent 11 hr Yeah 9
puked at flowers bakery (Jun '09) 16 hr amanda 57
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]