|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

RainAwayPain wrote:
I've heard so much lately about legal cases being reversed or appeal's granted for people who were incarcerated for decades on convictions that should have been aquittal's.
It absolutly tears my heart out to think about the loss of it all.
You're right about that. And you know what it all boils down to really? Political. A Prosecutor's job is to prosecute when they "feel" there's enough evidence to convict. All too often, I believe, they are far too quick on the trigger. Why? Because like horses. They compare their wins and losses at election time. A Defense Attorney, likewise, defends to the best of ability. However, the difference is, the Defense Attorneys don't have to run for Election. This is not only a moreover circumstantial evidence case, it's also a defendant who was a victim of circumstance. This is one definitely for the History Channel. Personally, I'd love to see, AFTER the trial(s) are ended and a result arrived at, Dateline, Nightline, History Channel or maybe American Greed or any investigative media to come in, thoroughly go back through this entire case and shed some real light on it. I actually want to see that happen and there's a possibility. We'll see first if she's able to eventually take that railroad hat off.
Drama

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Speak Up, in this case, the DA didn't rush to it. He was PUSHED into taking it to the grand jury from some with things connected to Larry who needed to keep those things hid, at least till THEY could find what was "due them". As we have said and seen time after time, a bologna sandwich with or without mustard can be indicted. And as an earlier debate discussed the attorneys could lie in opening statements??? If one thinks that, one REALLY should be in attendance at a grand jury meeting and listen to the one sided, he said-she said-I think-I KNOW, bim-bam, nonsense that goes on. It isn't really a CASE that's presented, ot's a supposed case. With the supposed left out of course. There was too much talk about how awful it was if she wasn't arrested for his murder, the cops still didn't arrest (as I predicted). Then when she was indicted by some dog and pony show, when I said she'd turn herself in at a certain point and never be actually locked up as in bond out immediately, people thought I had some involvement. All you had to have done is look around at cases, look OBJECTIVELY at the case and facts and circumstances and THINK! I'm not surprised in the least the jury hung. Next time (IF the DA is pushed into trying it again, she'll be aquited. Those with things to hide will bitch and moan again about how a killer got away. I'd rather set beside this woman any day than in the same room with the insane group that began from day 1 to shut her up. London Police Dept. did what they should have in the beginning, they didn't have the evidence to arrest. Only a politically shoved DA tried to twist the facts like that. You can't have it both ways. Either Lisa was the smartest murderer in the world but made it look stupid and got by because she's rich and powerful OR the evidence is/was absent because she's innocent. PS, she's not rich nor powerful. What she does have is worth more than money or power. She has food, supporting friends and family and a God that saw their prayers answered. God doesn't play both sides either, just in case you're wondering.
Drama

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

NOW Speak Up, IF...IF.....IF they attempt to try this case again, I do hope it's before winter. Even though we had a light winter last year in Ky, I about froze the beheebies off sitting at the pool side at that fancy-smancy hotel all winter just waiting to put an end to that book/movie I was working up. I have plans to fly south soon and plan to spend. Not to mention those family members of B's never did leave my chocolates.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ever tell you that your simply collateral damage?
Very kind of you! Thanks.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Very kind of you! Thanks.
I'm here to please! Your kindness is exceeded only by your overwhelming generosities.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Drama wrote:
NOW Speak Up, IF...IF.....IF they attempt to try this case again, I do hope it's before winter. Even though we had a light winter last year in Ky, I about froze the beheebies off sitting at the pool side at that fancy-smancy hotel all winter just waiting to put an end to that book/movie I was working up. I have plans to fly south soon and plan to spend. Not to mention those family members of B's never did leave my chocolates.
IF it was a 10-2, I believe you may be right. The DA better think long and hard on this one before they assess more unecessary costs onto the taxpayers. Here's my take. If it was a 10-2, they're going to think twice...or 5 times. If it's different to that, they'll risk it. The heat is on. This would be a horrific defeat on their resume.
hello

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Drama wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't shoot himself in the head, the chest which allowed for an open casket.
Hello Lisa knew you couldn't resist coming out to play. That is a stupid statement you just made!!
joke

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Drama wrote:
its all a big joke to you isn't it lisa?
fantasy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Drama wrote:
Speak Up, in this case, the DA didn't rush to it. He was PUSHED into taking it to the grand jury from some with things connected to Larry who needed to keep those things hid, at least till THEY could find what was "due them". As we have said and seen time after time, a bologna sandwich with or without mustard can be indicted. And as an earlier debate discussed the attorneys could lie in opening statements??? If one thinks that, one REALLY should be in attendance at a grand jury meeting and listen to the one sided, he said-she said-I think-I KNOW, bim-bam, nonsense that goes on. It isn't really a CASE that's presented, ot's a supposed case. With the supposed left out of course. There was too much talk about how awful it was if she wasn't arrested for his murder, the cops still didn't arrest (as I predicted). Then when she was indicted by some dog and pony show, when I said she'd turn herself in at a certain point and never be actually locked up as in bond out immediately, people thought I had some involvement. All you had to have done is look around at cases, look OBJECTIVELY at the case and facts and circumstances and THINK! I'm not surprised in the least the jury hung. Next time (IF the DA is pushed into trying it again, she'll be aquited. Those with things to hide will bitch and moan again about how a killer got away. I'd rather set beside this woman any day than in the same room with the insane group that began from day 1 to shut her up. London Police Dept. did what they should have in the beginning, they didn't have the evidence to arrest. Only a politically shoved DA tried to twist the facts like that. You can't have it both ways. Either Lisa was the smartest murderer in the world but made it look stupid and got by because she's rich and powerful OR the evidence is/was absent because she's innocent. PS, she's not rich nor powerful. What she does have is worth more than money or power. She has food, supporting friends and family and a God that saw their prayers answered. God doesn't play both sides either, just in case you're wondering.
lisa you still live in fantasy land, time will tell.
Bounty Hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

while the local law is concentrated on meth. they are seriously lacking in Investigative skills. From what I have seen reported in the court this crime scene was a circus.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Are some of you folks totally off your rocker? The defendant wouldn't be on here to start with, nor would it be permitted I'd assume. If you think she's that dumb, it would simply ditto your thinking processes all along. But I'm sure the defendant would have to agree that you're actually paying her a compliment since Drama doesn't have a small town processing unit upstairs. Is that something some of you recognized in this defendant?
Never in my life

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

SO...NO ONE knows how the gun got in the drawer?????
RIGHT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Never in my life wrote:
she put it there
RIGHT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Drama wrote:
<quoted text>It's really strange that so many people can et in the same court room , hear the same words spoken and yet hear such different (supposed) statements. I'll give one quick example, the partial print on the trigger. It was not wiped clean. The print was not of quality to identify. DNA on the trigger? Was it tested? Was it unbelievable that both person's DNA might be found on the trigger due to his pulling it and due to her picking the gun up afterwards to remove it from the immediate area in case of either accidental discharge and/or Larry stil being able to re-fire the gun if attempted? It's all so easy to say what WE would or would not have done in the same situation as being present at the time another shot himself. The truth is, none of us knows how we would have ACTUALLY reacted under the same circumstances. Yet, some want a LEGALLY PRESUMED INNOCENT person to be convicted based upon what WE THOUGHT we would have done. BS, short and simple. She had an excellent team among other pluses on her side, including being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's a shame she has had to spend money on defending herself against what amounted to a vendetta backed by a LONG line of ex-wives (8 prior to her marriage to him) and the HUGE concern that his life insurance would go to the wrong person, his legal wife. As far as a re-trial, IF (and it's really a big IF) the DA actually undertakes this attempt to convict an innocent woman again, it's a major waste of tax money and the time and effort of a justice system who could better serve the people by going after real criminals.
You're giving yourself away lisa. Do your lawyers know you're on topix?
yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
IF it was a 10-2, I believe you may be right. The DA better think long and hard on this one before they assess more unecessary costs onto the taxpayers. Here's my take. If it was a 10-2, they're going to think twice...or 5 times. If it's different to that, they'll risk it. The heat is on. This would be a horrific defeat on their resume.
good try lisa trying to plant ideas
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Never in my life wrote:
It appears that way. But you'd think, there were so many that seem to have been in that room that day, someone would know wouldn't you? They know so much else. All I have is a theory and admittingly, it's just that..a theory. My first question would be, was the gun in that drawer to begin with and is that the location it was accessed from? Where was the precise location his body was found? Was he behind that desk? IF he was at the desk where the gun was found in the drawer, precisely where was he when the shot was fired? If in fact he was behind that desk, took the gun from the drawer, inflicted the fatal wound, his hand could have fell back over that drawer and the gun dropped. Very logical event. I certainly wasn't there and I wasn't in the courtroom to hear all direct evidence which is why, this is a theory only. What kind of supposed towel was suppose to be on the gun when it was found, according to speculation on here? Where's any proof that she did that vs him having used a towel-like over the gun to muffle some sound? Was the drawer, when police came, open or closed? And I don't mean speculatively ...I mean factually?

“24 hour Happy hour”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're far too smart, educated, rich, and good looking for me to try to fool. You've exceeded my expectations.
You forgot to use your sarcasm font.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Drunken Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to use your sarcasm font.
Why do you have may picture on your name? I'm the 800# gorilla you know. Please don't try to steal my limelight and 15 minutes of fame here! lol
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Correction: L1 "my"
RETRIAL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Drama wrote:
<quoted text>It's really strange that so many people can et in the same court room , hear the same words spoken and yet hear such different (supposed) statements. I'll give one quick example, the partial print on the trigger. It was not wiped clean. The print was not of quality to identify. DNA on the trigger? Was it tested? Was it unbelievable that both person's DNA might be found on the trigger due to his pulling it and due to her picking the gun up afterwards to remove it from the immediate area in case of either accidental discharge and/or Larry stil being able to re-fire the gun if attempted? It's all so easy to say what WE would or would not have done in the same situation as being present at the time another shot himself. The truth is, none of us knows how we would have ACTUALLY reacted under the same circumstances. Yet, some want a LEGALLY PRESUMED INNOCENT person to be convicted based upon what WE THOUGHT we would have done. BS, short and simple. She had an excellent team among other pluses on her side, including being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's a shame she has had to spend money on defending herself against what amounted to a vendetta backed by a LONG line of ex-wives (8 prior to her marriage to him) and the HUGE concern that his life insurance would go to the wrong person, his legal wife. As far as a re-trial, IF (and it's really a big IF) the DA actually undertakes this attempt to convict an innocent woman again, it's a major waste of tax money and the time and effort of a justice system who could better serve the people by going after real criminals.
The public wants this case resolved and backs spending the money in doing so. There was not 8 ex wives, there's 5, he married one twice.

It says a lot that these ex wives would set any differences aside to do the right thing because they all know he would not kill himself. The instructions to the jury was murder or not no suicide option.

lisa's ex husbands agree that she is mentally ill and evil, why didn't you mention that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,301 - 8,320 of8,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

185 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min curious 122,998
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min imposter 81,229
World War III ?? 17 min Retired Coal Miner 63
laptop 22 min bardley 1
income based apartments 27 min looking 1
Government defiance 59 min truth 71
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,841
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 2 hr Blue 282
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••