ABC

London, KY

#8556 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been a good one for Jerry Springer. Now wasn't that precious.
It was very classy. I watched them.

I realize that such a thing is beyond your mentality and the only thing you can contribute is a low class dirty minded opinion but some people can band together in support of doing what's right.
true

London, KY

#8557 Sep 20, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text> Believed and testifing are two different things.
the juge decides what is allowed in
not

London, KY

#8558 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it also could bring another hung jury that prosecution may throw in the towel on to prevent taxpayers from spending more unecessary monies for a whim. It is the Prosecution's call in a criminal proceeding.
maybe it will put her in prison which is not a whim
BlackShoes

Middlesboro, KY

#8560 Sep 20, 2012
believe it or dont wrote:
that's funny i thought everyone is presumed innocent, until proven guilty.far as i know the trial hasn't started or ended yet.I mean i hate to rain on everyones parade but, this is the United States we do have laws here.
Darlin, look at the facts. It's not difficult to realize she's a cold-blooded murderer. It's only a shame that they did not pursue the death penalty...
BlackShoes

Middlesboro, KY

#8561 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal. If she had as much "pull" as some of you insinuate, would she have ever been charged to begin with? Get real.
I still stand on my original opinion....NOT Guilty.
You're a fool. You're the reason this justice system has failed so many people. The fact that you can look at all the evidence and say not guilty, are you kidding? Perhaps you have some type of mental illness or cognitive delay.
BlackShoes

Middlesboro, KY

#8562 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me for interceding here, but do you have all the evidence in hand substantiating that he didn't? I doubt that seriously. And it is more than common for a family to try to justify a suicide placing blame sometimes in places other than the victims. I am not saying I blame the family for trying to find someone else to blame, but what I am saying is, this is not unusual at all. The accused's mother is still hugging her daughter and could that be because her daughter didn't opt out the way he did, or, that she knows her daughter is being accused grossly for something she may not have done? There are two sides to every story and somewhere in between...lies the truth.
Wow. The level of stupidity that you're operating at is astounding. Do you know anything? Oh yes, he killed himself. Is that why there was no gun to be found near or around him at the scene? It all makes sense, he shot himself and had time to neatly wipe the gun of its' prints and place it in a desk drawer. Whose desk drawer you may ask? HERS. That's exactly where they found the gun, wiped clean and neatly stowed away....

As it has already been said, "The devil is in the details". Get a clue, hillbilly. Your lack of logic is the reason guilty men and murderers go free.
Same as

Sheridan, AR

#8563 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but it also could bring another hung jury that prosecution may throw in the towel on to prevent taxpayers from spending more unecessary monies for a whim. It is the Prosecution's call in a criminal proceeding.
Doubtful,they'll just tax it to Lisa,thank God,heard they are moving it to Jackson ,County,next month.
good observation

London, KY

#8564 Sep 20, 2012
teach wrote:
Lisa suffers from borderline personality disorder and should be in a facility to protect the public from her. let the 5 jury members that voted not guilty spent a week with her. That would get a proper verdict!
This woman needs intense psychological evaluation.
At first, I thought it was "JUST" borderline personality disorder but after researching her past behavior and current actions; I believe there's more than one or two Diagnosis' there! YOU ARE CORRECT, SHE IS A DANGER TO HERSELF AND OTHERS!!

In all honesty, "GUILTY BUT MENTALLY ILL" should probably be a choice, which would put her away but give her the badly needed intense, inpatient help she needs( with a mandatory time frame set). Otherwise, she will kill again; the handwriting is on the wall! Seriously!!
Same as

Sheridan, AR

#8565 Sep 20, 2012
BlackShoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. The level of stupidity that you're operating at is astounding. Do you know anything? Oh yes, he killed himself. Is that why there was no gun to be found near or around him at the scene? It all makes sense, he shot himself and had time to neatly wipe the gun of its' prints and place it in a desk drawer. Whose desk drawer you may ask? HERS. That's exactly where they found the gun, wiped clean and neatly stowed away....
As it has already been said, "The devil is in the details". Get a clue, hillbilly. Your lack of logic is the reason guilty men and murderers go free.
Don't waste your time arguing with her,she knows she is guilty,but get it;she doesn't care,she hated Larry,thus her putting him ,not Lisa on trial.once you understand the facts of why she Wants HIM TO HAVE PULLED THE TRIGGER,THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND HER OPINION IS VERY BIASED AND SO CARRIES NO WEIGHT WHATSOEVER.
Mind Blown

London, KY

#8566 Sep 20, 2012
Facts: Gun found in desk drawer with no finger print on trigger. Gun had paper on top of it. Drawer was closed.
Fact: Mr.Gilliam had paid bills that day, made inquires on filing for bankruptcy also told his cousin he was planning on opening law office in Somerset.
Fact: Mr. Gilliam bought a vacation for him and Lisa 3 day prior to death. When ask if he wanted insurance for trip he declined stating he wasn't going to miss this trip. Without insurance the trip was non-refundable
Fact: Lisa had found out that day that Mr.Gilliam was supposedly cheating on her.
Fact: They had been fighting that day. His office was a wreck due to their arguing.
Fact: Lisa continued to give inconsistent story's to police during all 3 interviews with detectives as to what happened that day. Last interview was around 2-3 weeks after shooting.
Guilty or Not Guilty?
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#8567 Sep 20, 2012
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very classy. I watched them.
I realize that such a thing is beyond your mentality and the only thing you can contribute is a low class dirty minded opinion but some people can band together in support of doing what's right.
..even if it's 4 ex-wives. Is it possible they also might like to band together for a new t.v. show called "Desperate Housewives"? I'm sure they are nice ladies.....who all divorced him for some good reason?
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#8568 Sep 20, 2012
BlackShoes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. You're the reason this justice system has failed so many people. The fact that you can look at all the evidence and say not guilty, are you kidding? Perhaps you have some type of mental illness or cognitive delay.
Let me see now. If she's proven Not Guilty - the Justice system failed;
If she's proven Guilty - the Justice system works.

Hmmmmmm. Now fancy that one. We'll try our best to see if the Justice System can parallel your judgemental views each time from now into the future?
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#8569 Sep 20, 2012
Mind Blown wrote:
Facts: Gun found in desk drawer with no finger print on trigger. Gun had paper on top of it. Drawer was closed.
Fact: Mr.Gilliam had paid bills that day, made inquires on filing for bankruptcy also told his cousin he was planning on opening law office in Somerset.
Fact: Mr. Gilliam bought a vacation for him and Lisa 3 day prior to death. When ask if he wanted insurance for trip he declined stating he wasn't going to miss this trip. Without insurance the trip was non-refundable
Fact: Lisa had found out that day that Mr.Gilliam was supposedly cheating on her.
Fact: They had been fighting that day. His office was a wreck due to their arguing.
Fact: Lisa continued to give inconsistent story's to police during all 3 interviews with detectives as to what happened that day. Last interview was around 2-3 weeks after shooting.
Guilty or Not Guilty?
I'll address your post since the balance of the others are the same old rhetorical "hang 'em now, ask questions later'.

Let's pretend I'm defending this case (althoug in reality, I do stand by my original convictions) to date.

1. Let me ask you first this question. Exactly what location and position was the victim's body found in? Once you give me that, we'll discuss your statement. Exact and precise answer is mandatory;

2. Bahamas I understand? What was the purpose in this "vacation", if in fact that was it's true intent? If he booked and "paid in cash" for it 3 days before he died, then what was his consulting a divorce attorney all about?Has the actual ticket itself been shown with precisely whose name is on that ticket? Is it not true, and maybe I'm wrong, that the Bahamas or Caribbean are great tax havesn for opeing offshore accounts, which includes anonymity and reduced or nonexistent tax?

3. When did the victim learn...exactly what specific time of day, that he had to dish out alot of money to the ex-wife, and, is it assumed that would be an ongoing thing since it was deemed Alimony? Could we have more details on what the Bankruptcy filing was suppose to erase? Here are two things. To the best of my illiterate knowledge, a bankruptcy doesn't wipe out Alimony, Child Support or an Uncle Sam debt. That said, can we assume that going to the extreme of bankruptcy means there were a tremendous amount of other creditors out there? It would wipe out, in my personal opinion, debt owed on a home that you wish to include in a bankruptcy, credit cards and other personal credit.

4. Cheating? Wasn't that a long term ritual? When a man cheats, women don't kiss their feet in case that's breaking news. They scream and they argue. That does not equate to murder. If I'd found that at, I'd have wrecked his office and used a Louisville slugger on his red corvette. Again, does not equal murder.

5. If I were in her predicament and circumstance, I might offer more than 3 stories, because going through something like that, if my head was still planted on my shoulders, it would have been a plus. Inconsistent....in what capacity. What were the inconsistencies?

Based on the lack of physical proof here, you haven't even given me enough to begin convicting her circumstantially, let alone otherwise. Not enough evidence in this case. Everything is surround by an "if"....the longest word in the dictionary.
sure

London, KY

#8570 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
..even if it's 4 ex-wives. Is it possible they also might like to band together for a new t.v. show called "Desperate Housewives"? I'm sure they are nice ladies.....who all divorced him for some good reason?
Everybody doesn't live in a fantasy world.
who cares

London, KY

#8571 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll address your post since the balance of the others are the same old rhetorical "hang 'em now, ask questions later'.
Let's pretend I'm defending this case (althoug in reality, I do stand by my original convictions) to date.
1. Let me ask you first this question. Exactly what location and position was the victim's body found in? Once you give me that, we'll discuss your statement. Exact and precise answer is mandatory;
2. Bahamas I understand? What was the purpose in this "vacation", if in fact that was it's true intent? If he booked and "paid in cash" for it 3 days before he died, then what was his consulting a divorce attorney all about?Has the actual ticket itself been shown with precisely whose name is on that ticket? Is it not true, and maybe I'm wrong, that the Bahamas or Caribbean are great tax havesn for opeing offshore accounts, which includes anonymity and reduced or nonexistent tax?
3. When did the victim learn...exactly what specific time of day, that he had to dish out alot of money to the ex-wife, and, is it assumed that would be an ongoing thing since it was deemed Alimony? Could we have more details on what the Bankruptcy filing was suppose to erase? Here are two things. To the best of my illiterate knowledge, a bankruptcy doesn't wipe out Alimony, Child Support or an Uncle Sam debt. That said, can we assume that going to the extreme of bankruptcy means there were a tremendous amount of other creditors out there? It would wipe out, in my personal opinion, debt owed on a home that you wish to include in a bankruptcy, credit cards and other personal credit.
4. Cheating? Wasn't that a long term ritual? When a man cheats, women don't kiss their feet in case that's breaking news. They scream and they argue. That does not equate to murder. If I'd found that at, I'd have wrecked his office and used a Louisville slugger on his red corvette. Again, does not equal murder.
5. If I were in her predicament and circumstance, I might offer more than 3 stories, because going through something like that, if my head was still planted on my shoulders, it would have been a plus. Inconsistent....in what capacity. What were the inconsistencies?
Based on the lack of physical proof here, you haven't even given me enough to begin convicting her circumstantially, let alone otherwise. Not enough evidence in this case. Everything is surround by an "if"....the longest word in the dictionary.
Nobody wants your dimestore evaluation.
Time

Sheridan, AR

#8572 Sep 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see now. If she's proven Not Guilty - the Justice system failed;
If she's proven Guilty - the Justice system works.
Hmmmmmm. Now fancy that one. We'll try our best to see if the Justice System can parallel your judgemental views each time from now into the future?
Give it up.You are beating a dead horse.Only 2 people there,The gun wiped clean of prints ,even the trigger,my God you can't be that big an idiot,Why would a suicide, wipe his prints off the gun?7 people was like you,they knew she did it they just didn't think his life was worth a damn,they didn't care.
papers

London, KY

#8573 Sep 20, 2012
Time wrote:
<quoted text> Give it up.You are beating a dead horse.Only 2 people there,The gun wiped clean of prints ,even the trigger,my God you can't be that big an idiot,Why would a suicide, wipe his prints off the gun?7 people was like you,they knew she did it they just didn't think his life was worth a damn,they didn't care.
The newspapers have twisted many facts and some people believe them.

It will all come out in the wash!!
wow

Somerset, KY

#8574 Sep 20, 2012
The truth is he killed himself and she is innocent, if there were enough evidence to prove otherwise she would have been found guilty. Seems to me alot of people in Mr. Gilliams circle wasnt very fond of lisa, maybe even a bit jealous so those precious ex wives would love to stick her with it regardless if she did it or not. And who knows how many officers involved that she may have pissed off when she was a parole officer. I wouldnt put it past the people in power in this town to try to stick it to the innocent and im sure its been done many times over.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#8575 Sep 20, 2012
Time wrote:
<quoted text> Give it up.You are beating a dead horse.Only 2 people there,The gun wiped clean of prints ,even the trigger,my God you can't be that big an idiot,Why would a suicide, wipe his prints off the gun?7 people was like you,they knew she did it they just didn't think his life was worth a damn,they didn't care.
What happened with the towels that another poster stated was around the gun? Somebody needs to reach an amicable agreement on the stories huh? Was it in fact stated in court that the prints were "wiped" off the gun?

You have me entirely wrong. Every life is important. The importance of life isn't exclusive to one person. It's exclusive to all. And no, I think everyone's life has a purpose and we are here for a purpose. If everything was as one-sided, biased and cut and dried as some of you nonprofessionals calculate it, then save your money on a Prosecutor.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#8576 Sep 20, 2012
wow wrote:
The truth is he killed himself and she is innocent, if there were enough evidence to prove otherwise she would have been found guilty. Seems to me alot of people in Mr. Gilliams circle wasnt very fond of lisa, maybe even a bit jealous so those precious ex wives would love to stick her with it regardless if she did it or not. And who knows how many officers involved that she may have pissed off when she was a parole officer. I wouldnt put it past the people in power in this town to try to stick it to the innocent and im sure its been done many times over.
I am in hopes that public opinion cannot and will not sway either direction. Only the facts need to be presented and presented precisely and accurately, which I'm sure they are. This is a capital case under unique circumstance. I still question why he supposedly had stacks of cash with sticky notes on them designating who each should go to. If a man plans to live, can we assume that wouldn't be necessary? And of course, if the Jury used their common sense, ex wives who DID divorce him sitting there offering "opinion" they think she did it, would put NO precedence on those testimonies. Opinions are like you know what...we all have one. If one was after him for child support, what kind of man would neglect paying for their children? This case consists of hardly anything but circumstantial stuff and not even quality circumstantial evidence enough to convict on circumstantial, in my humble opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Obama Zombies 155,374
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min waiting 7,153
North football 18 min All state 12
laurel county corrections 36 min jlf 1
is Pelosi insane 1 hr Voter 12
***german full blood rottweiler puppies for sal... (Dec '13) 2 hr tpuckett 28
Are there any honest good man left? 3 hr Just asking 1234 8

London Jobs

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance