Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#53822 May 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get hit in the head with Sammy's bionic peter?
I'm not sure tell me what it felt like. You are fixated with it.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#53823 May 30, 2012
Someone reported for White Knight Shill duty tonight, LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53825 May 30, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeble attempts at wit are sort of funny. Looks like you are pulling from Stinkys' playbook. I never thought I would read someone here that was more dimwitted than Stinky.
You wouldn't be so stinky if you would quit schitting yourself. Build up those brownie points. FakeBeliever might be back with more dumb schitt and Codvine tonight.

She's out slumming and tossing pennies out her car window, laughing as homeless people scramble for them. That's her good deed for the day. Well, other than Codvine of course.

Scotts Vegas

#53831 May 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be so stinky if you would quit schitting yourself. Build up those brownie points. FakeBeliever might be back with more dumb schitt and Codvine tonight.
She's out slumming and tossing pennies out her car window, laughing as homeless people scramble for them. That's her good deed for the day. Well, other than Codvine of course.
I thought sure you could figure that one out. Are you embarrassed that I call you Stinky?
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#53832 May 30, 2012
Which Congressional records would that be? The correct ones or the democrats version? lol Sort of like the creative number "facts" that were used by Obama to show that he has broken a 60 year record of slow spending by presidents? Come on frank...even your stupid ass has to know this little trick fact ain't gonna fly! It must be a lonely, scary place at the bottom of the barrel where you reside frank! Scrape, scrape, scrape boy!!! LMMFAO!
dead birds

Mount Sterling, KY

#53833 May 30, 2012
wow how interesting

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53834 May 30, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Someone reported for White Knight Shill duty tonight, LOL.
Bluewhiner must be on duty or he could be hanging on in case FakeBeliever returns tonight. He don't need to suck her arse to hard it's swriveled up like California rasin now, from her regular followers.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53835 May 30, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Which Congressional records would that be? The correct ones or the democrats version? lol Sort of like the creative number "facts" that were used by Obama to show that he has broken a 60 year record of slow spending by presidents? Come on frank...even your stupid ass has to know this little trick fact ain't gonna fly! It must be a lonely, scary place at the bottom of the barrel where you reside frank! Scrape, scrape, scrape boy!!! LMMFAO!
Uh, like I think you are on the wrong topic, Dumbarse. What kind of schitt are you smoking? Arsewipe. I think it's your night in the barrel anyway. Get that arse lined up with that hole on the barrel and shut up.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53836 May 30, 2012
dead birds wrote:
wow how interesting
I think qwerty is on a really bad trip.

Scotts Vegas

#53837 May 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner must be on duty or he could be hanging on in case FakeBeliever returns tonight. He don't need to suck her arse to hard it's swriveled up like California rasin now, from her regular followers.
The coward tries to turn it into nasty talk. Just your style sissy. No I'm not on duty just doing some reading. It's just easy to come over here and remind you your yeller streak is showing again. Hittin the fire water aren't you. Bigot!

Scotts Vegas

#53838 May 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, like I think you are on the wrong topic, Dumbarse. What kind of schitt are you smoking? Arsewipe. I think it's your night in the barrel anyway. Get that arse lined up with that hole on the barrel and shut up.
No you are on the wrong topic...Bigot!

Scotts Vegas

#53839 May 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the rantings of the drunk man. Pooor old snot pocket Una can only afford Heaven Hill. You think you're drunk, but that crap is just poison.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#53840 May 30, 2012
"Cows are dropping calves all over town right now," Coltrane said. "Those cows are so defensive of their little babies. They will literally stand there on the edge of the woods watching you, and if you take one step into their personal bubble, they'll come out hooves flying."

Scotts Vegas

#53841 May 30, 2012
qwerty wrote:
"Cows are dropping calves all over town right now," Coltrane said. "Those cows are so defensive of their little babies. They will literally stand there on the edge of the woods watching you, and if you take one step into their personal bubble, they'll come out hooves flying."
Yeah but they will have to put down their cigarettes and beer.
NY Point Rider

Richmond, KY

#53842 May 30, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Thats just it Dude, I'm not well informed. Thats the reason that I'm here, to get informed, about the dead birds and not about the freaking Cods-Vines. Isn't the title of this Topic?
Is topix the only way you know how to get informed about the bird deaths? I'm still waiting to hear about your own thoughts on this subject. I highly doubt you are as uninformed as you say you are and if you really are, I wouldn't admit it if I were you. However, I am certain that your true intent is not to discuss this topic but instead you are here to disrupt any meaningful conversation related to this topic, it's pretty obvious, dude.
Reel in Bum

Richmond, KY

#53843 May 30, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the rantings of the drunk man. Pooor old snot pocket Una can only afford Heaven Hill. You think you're drunk, but that crap is just poison.
don't allow yourself to get sucked into their name-calling and meaningless banter. This is their intent and they will gladly continue to engage you in their game. You can talk about them with other well meaning posters, however, it is best not to even respond to them, but if you feel you must, try to be direct and maintain your decorum and civility, and above all, do not go down to their level because this is exactly what they want you to do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53844 May 30, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
The coward tries to turn it into nasty talk. Just your style sissy. No I'm not on duty just doing some reading. It's just easy to come over here and remind you your yeller streak is showing again. Hittin the fire water aren't you. Bigot!
That old cooter is nasty. The old bat takes a dip in her cesspool swimming pool. Nope, don't consume alcoholic beverages like the old drunks here. I don't consume them at all. You're crying again, I don't think old FakeBeliever will be back tonight. Read on though and watch some of the old bats Codvine flicks. You two tone chicken turd. Stir em' up and you will be a little gray hen turd.

You are so silly. I really hope you get some of that nasty coochie. You really deserve it and any fringe benefits it might have.
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#53845 May 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That old cooter is nasty. The old bat takes a dip in her cesspool swimming pool. Nope, don't consume alcoholic beverages like the old drunks here. I don't consume them at all. You're crying again, I don't think old FakeBeliever will be back tonight. Read on though and watch some of the old bats Codvine flicks. You two tone chicken turd. Stir em' up and you will be a little gray hen turd.
You are so silly. I really hope you get some of that nasty coochie. You really deserve it and any fringe benefits it might have.
You remind me of a comedian who tries real hard to be funny where no one is laughing with you, only at you.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#53846 May 30, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are trying to get back on subject, then you find out and tell us whats going on.
I don't think you would want anyone to create an untrue story for you. You wil have to wait like the rest of us for it .
If you will be nice to us, we will be nice to you. Who knows, you may have some useful information that you could share with us that we would love to hear about.
Come on, how about being friends and see if you like the people on.
I've tried to be nice on here, but it's like this, an insult will for sure get you a insult right back. So discuss the birds and the animals and not the idle chit chat.

Scotts Vegas

#53847 May 30, 2012
I have discovered what's killing the birds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch MCconnell scandal.. Juicy 1 hr Ditch Mitch 1
heathside foods 3 hr laurel 1
Lower Taxes 4 hr READ 2
Judge Lawson Vs Stephen Jones who will you vote... (Jan '14) 4 hr sally from london 94
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? 5 hr old lady 46
Nesco Resources (Oct '08) 5 hr Well 11
Elementary basketball (bush) 7 hr ball 7
London Dating
Find my Match

London Jobs

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]