Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

you know who you are and i hope you feel terrible and scared when you read this. what you did is worse that sickening. how can you look her in the face and pretend to be her friend? think about it b&tch
herkemcnfui

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

you thought nobody would find out but he cant keep his mouth shut
keritjdnflkk

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

i know about both times. you are so stupid i bet you think he cares about you. you are one of many but are worse than the rest because you still act like her friend. i always knew what a fake you are.

Since: Mar 09

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

People,You got to get it somewhere if not at home.It takes two people ya know.She is not to blame if he cant keep it in his pants.Woemen stay with men like this because they love them.
aiotyearia

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

whats bad is that the best friend keeps hanging around the woman pretending to be her best friend when she really just wants her sorry husband
a fistful of donuts

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

temdieokgn wrote:
you know who you are and i hope you feel terrible and scared when you read this. what you did is worse that sickening. how can you look her in the face and pretend to be her friend? think about it b&tch
maybe her brother-in -law wasn't available. I mean if it was her best friend, she shouldnt mine sharing
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

OMG! I know someone just like this. Where is this person located?
aiotyearia wrote:
whats bad is that the best friend keeps hanging around the woman pretending to be her best friend when she really just wants her sorry husband

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

She should kick both of them to the curb.And find her a real man.Dont stay and put up with the crap.
asoiryzarhah

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

she does not know about it and i donthave the heart to tell her
Starving Bull Dog

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

WEll dammit go ahead and tell her then let her know Im available if she wants to get even.

Since: Dec 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

WOW...better than that crap they call daytime soaps on tv...but i know the feeleing, been married a few times and in my case the woman couldnt keep her pants on....oh well, what goes around will come around and the one that didn the cheating will get hers/his. karma is a roayal bi@tch ;-)

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Well a good friend would tell her,She seems like she is getting the short end of the stick.I wuold want to know,Would you not want to know?Hurt comes and goes.Love is forever.Be a friend,tell her.If she finds out you knew about it and didnt tell her.Then what?
woiruoriuriuo

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

poision606 wrote:
Well a good friend would tell her,She seems like she is getting the short end of the stick.I wuold want to know,Would you not want to know?Hurt comes and goes.Love is forever.Be a friend,tell her.If she finds out you knew about it and didnt tell her.Then what?
she will stay with him cause she loves him and its not my place to tell. ijust hope the bi^ch that screwed her hsuband reads this and knows its her i am talking about and backs off and stops the games.
ex friend

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

a few years back heard this same thing on my man before this no one ever said anything about him other then he was a good man but after i got through with my ex friend and him ive never heard anything about it since it wasnt true but i decided to end the talk before i really got mad he knows his place and she has moved on to another county and ive moved on to new friends the end
Scar Face

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

woiruoriuriuo wrote:
<quoted text>
she will stay with him cause she loves him and its not my place to tell. ijust hope the bi^ch that screwed her hsuband reads this and knows its her i am talking about and backs off and stops the games.
If you will not tell her at least make sure she will find out. She will be mad at you when she finds out you knew.
oiruwreaqr

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>If he wasnt happy home ,he probly needed a little strange? But if he had of went a little deeper at home,he could have got some strange.
that is not the case he pretends to have a very happy marriage with his wife just like the friend of the woman pretends to be a true friend. it makes me sick butit makes me happy to know the bit4ch is reading and wondering if it is her that i am talking about.

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

just have a threesome and it will be all over with!
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

This woman wouldn't happen to live on the north end of the county would she? I just have to at least know that! We could possibly know the same person. The situation is not funny but knowing that we know the same person would be.
oiruwreaqr

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

the woman getting screwed over or the fake friend?
oiruwreaqr

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

the fake lives in downtown london

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••