Comments
341 - 360 of 606 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2011
Wild card

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Oct 25, 2011
 
The Cardinals are awesome. They have awesome kids, and awesome coaches.

GO CARDINALS !!!
notead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Oct 25, 2011
 
sack wrote:
packers have some really good and promising players. I will agree there that there coaches need some work.
The coaches are doing their part. When you have players with no motivation and don't even try what else can you do? I havnt seen many stand out, what players on the packers are really gooda'?
Wild card

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Oct 26, 2011
 
notead wrote:
<quoted text>
The coaches are doing their part. When you have players with no motivation and don't even try what else can you do? I havnt seen many stand out, what players on the packers are really gooda'?
.

#4 is a good player.# 2 is a good player. And they have a huge line.
BASEBALL

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Oct 26, 2011
 
Guarantee if deaton and bowling had the same team as packers do now that they would be right in the middle of the championship hunt. Seen them do it wih worse than that team. lol
nuff said

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Oct 26, 2011
 
BASEBALL wrote:
Guarantee if deaton and bowling had the same team as packers do now that they would be right in the middle of the championship hunt. Seen them do it wih worse than that team. lol
I guarantee that your guarantee is WRONG! That "big line" that's suppose to be so big, I gurantee that #3 and #2 can do a better job x10. I heard coach John at the beginning; he was so excited about that "big line". In practice he would specifically take those players and work over and over and over with that "big line". They wouldnt even put their arms around the bag, they would stand straight up and not even push the bag over. this would be after being physically shown by him and the other players. You cannot force kids to do something they dont want to do. Nor even motivate them. Even if you try til your blue in the face. The look on his face after games and practices is so frustrating.You can tell that he puts his heart and soul into this. Now there are some excellent players on the team as well that do work their asses off everyday. Nate, Tanner, Taylor, Gator, Johnny, Dylan, Noah, and a few others. Cant remember all the names. Then youve got a kid out there dealing with some major physical issues and he never complains. Just gets out there and does what he has to do. Then youve got parents who dont even bring kids to practice. Then show up for games and expect to play the whole game. One practice there are 8 players and the next practice there are 5 players. So there is alot more going on behind the scenes than just game time. You can definately tell the kids that are being forced to play and dont even want to be or even belong out there for that matter. All Im saying, is from the side and from a parents perspective, he is doing all that he can. I heard from one of the other parents at the last game, he pushed his knee surgery to be there for the kids. He enjoys it.
bud

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Oct 26, 2011
 
nuff said wrote:
<quoted text>I guarantee that your guarantee is WRONG! That "big line" that's suppose to be so big, I gurantee that #3 and #2 can do a better job x10. I heard coach John at the beginning; he was so excited about that "big line". In practice he would specifically take those players and work over and over and over with that "big line". They wouldnt even put their arms around the bag, they would stand straight up and not even push the bag over. this would be after being physically shown by him and the other players. You cannot force kids to do something they dont want to do. Nor even motivate them. Even if you try til your blue in the face. The look on his face after games and practices is so frustrating.You can tell that he puts his heart and soul into this. Now there are some excellent players on the team as well that do work their asses off everyday. Nate, Tanner, Taylor, Gator, Johnny, Dylan, Noah, and a few others. Cant remember all the names. Then youve got a kid out there dealing with some major physical issues and he never complains. Just gets out there and does what he has to do. Then youve got parents who dont even bring kids to practice. Then show up for games and expect to play the whole game. One practice there are 8 players and the next practice there are 5 players. So there is alot more going on behind the scenes than just game time. You can definately tell the kids that are being forced to play and dont even want to be or even belong out there for that matter. All Im saying, is from the side and from a parents perspective, he is doing all that he can. I heard from one of the other parents at the last game, he pushed his knee surgery to be there for the kids. He enjoys it.
you maybe right but i dont think so i dont think he has ever had a winning season and should know the kids to pick been coaching for 4 plus years .
for sure

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Oct 26, 2011
 
nuff said, you just mentioned as many good players as any of the other teams have so what else u think it is.
turtle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Oct 26, 2011
 
bud wrote:
<quoted text>you maybe right but i dont think so i dont think he has ever had a winning season and should know the kids to pick been coaching for 4 plus years .
Actually bud, he has been coaching for three yrs. 1st yr. didnt know any kids and they won 2 games. Second yr. they were about half and half. This yr. he moved up to the upper league. Had no clue who to pick for the older kids. If you notice, almost all of the good players that he has are in their first yr of the upper league as well. So he picked good ones. If you watch a game, watch how many times that the backs get slammed cause they have NO one on the line blocking. Period! They just stand there looking bewildered. I think thats what nuff said was talking about.
nuff said

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Oct 26, 2011
 
So I guess he is going to have to take out the entire line. Have all the kids that are 100 lbs or less blocking. The backs on the outside and just stick with one running back. Thats about all hes got since the season started. Maybe he should have done that from day one. Then the players who have no clue what to do on game day because they dont even come to practices, I guess just stick them in there and lets keep fingers crossed. You think they might win better that way? It takes a team. A team of kids and parents.
bud

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Oct 26, 2011
 
turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Actually bud, he has been coaching for three yrs. 1st yr. didnt know any kids and they won 2 games. Second yr. they were about half and half. This yr. he moved up to the upper league. Had no clue who to pick for the older kids. If you notice, almost all of the good players that he has are in their first yr of the upper league as well. So he picked good ones. If you watch a game, watch how many times that the backs get slammed cause they have NO one on the line blocking. Period! They just stand there looking bewildered. I think thats what nuff said was talking about.
well the kids that r older in the league r the ones that he coached against in the lower league should remember a few names but hes got a good team so dont blame the kids keep working.
nuff said

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Oct 26, 2011
 
no not the kids. The parents that teach these kids to quit. Or give up cause they are not playing the position they want or their parents want.
cracker

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Oct 26, 2011
 
The Packers problem is simple....#1..The players self centered, I'm the greatest to ever play, I know more than the coach attitude....#2.. Too many parents accepting average effort from their kids.
nuff said

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Oct 26, 2011
 
cracker wrote:
The Packers problem is simple....#1..The players self centered, I'm the greatest to ever play, I know more than the coach attitude....#2.. Too many parents accepting average effort from their kids.
Exactly
side line

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Oct 26, 2011
 
Do you all think the cardinals are CHAMPS?
Cardinal pride

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Oct 27, 2011
 
side line wrote:
Do you all think the cardinals are CHAMPS?
not yet but if they keep wanting it....they will be
cracker

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Oct 27, 2011
 
This Saturday's games.

Lower League
Bears v Ravens
Tigers v Reds

Upper League
Cardinals v Packers

Who wins and why?

I'm going with the Bears over Ravens 20-14, Tigers over Reds 30-6 and the Cardinals over the Packers 36-6.
From Russia With Love

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Oct 27, 2011
 
Why all this smack talk when Laurl County could give two shits about football, wake up AMERICA!!!!!
baseball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Oct 28, 2011
 
From Russia With Love wrote:
Why all this smack talk when Laurl County could give two shits about football, wake up AMERICA!!!!!
true that
Just to let you know

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
Oct 28, 2011
 
Games cancelled for saturday 10-29-11
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Oct 28, 2011
 
Bunch of bull. This is football. They better be made up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••