Haley

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

I thought Ross and the the Thomases ran laurel Heights.
yep

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Haley wrote:
I thought Ross and the the Thomases ran laurel Heights.
they do.........
yepper

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Yep if Big ol Ross and the Thomases dont like you . you dont get hired or arent a gay male you are wasting your time trying to get a job a laurel Heights.
Not True

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

My friend is a straight female and she was hired! They do not even do the hiring. I have never seen a community so obsessed with the town's nursing home. They do very good care but it rare to hear that. People would rather talk about Kathy and Ross. Leave them alone. None of you even know them. The number one concern of Ross and Kathy is the residents.
amyj

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Yes. But just try being a male and get a job on the nursing staff at laurel Heights. see how far you get in the interview with big ol ross if you arent gay. Yes kathy Young is a good woman and does a great job with that nursing home. But, she lets too many people control her decisions there.
yep

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

amyj wrote:
Yes. But just try being a male and get a job on the nursing staff at laurel Heights. see how far you get in the interview with big ol ross if you arent gay. Yes kathy Young is a good woman and does a great job with that nursing home. But, she lets too many people control her decisions there.
the hire all nurses that walk thru door there u have your reject nurses who cant get a job any where else....
curious

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

How are they with their Alzheimer's patients?
personally

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

I for one wouldnt work at laurel heights if it was the last nursing job left. If you like working under communisim go for it.
curious

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

What are their visiting hours?
sad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Laurel heights provides excellant care for the residents, if you would visit other long term care faculity you would know just how good they are!!!!!!
SMOKIE

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

personally wrote:
I for one wouldnt work at laurel heights if it was the last nursing job left. If you like working under communisim go for it.
WHY IS THAT? Don't you like someone seeing that you do your job correctly?
Yes, this town is obscessed with the nursing home because we want our elderly taken care of properly....and they so a great job!
gosh

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

curious wrote:
How are they with their Alzheimer's patients?
they r great with them old ross make sure its done or hes on you......
kittycat

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Med Tech go back to school MRSA is not airborne!!! You are a dumb ass!!!
Med Tech wrote:
Speaking to Neglect. when a person gets MRSA , if you were a medical person. You would know that it is a air born Pathogen. It can't be contracted from neglect. Unless u were there 24/7 and have factual issue to back up your statements u should not speak things out in the open. Falsely blaming other is slander
Slim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Heard there was an outbreak of scabies down there recently - poor patients! If people only knew......
facts

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Slim wrote:
Heard there was an outbreak of scabies down there recently - poor patients! If people only knew......
How do you think scabies gets brought into these places, new patients bring them in! Poor staff and patients!
HAHA

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Slim wrote:
You're an idiot. They cannot control what their patients come in with. I'm tired of working and paying my taxes to pay the internet bills of all u people who have NO clue what it is like to work, especially in longterm care.
I work there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

For all you negative people on here, you have NO idea what you are talking about, first of all we do our jobs and we work hard,U must be some of those lazy ass people that Ross and Kathey got rid of so dont be hatin..The families and residents are always complimenting on the staff and the care. So get your check drawing ass off of topix and get a JOB, do something besides gossip..Your just mad because you got FIRED get over yourself..
I work there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

And another thing, you cant find 2 better people to work for than Ross and Kathey. And while your getting a job, you also need to research the ageing process..
I work there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

personally wrote:
Dont worry sweety we dont want you there either.
black cat

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

They killed my daddy and aunt, it's a horrible place. No human should be treated like my babies were. I wanted to take them too court, but my mother didn't want to pursue it. They will pay in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••