20 states trying succeed from the US

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
hmm

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Just read an article on yahoo about several states signing petitions to succeed from the US. Kentucky has about 7,000 signatures and needs 25,000. Texas already has 30,000 signatures. The states only need 25,000 and will have to receive an answer from the obama administration as to if it will be approved. Obviously it will not, but I find it a clear image of what our torn nation thinks of its leader.
Proud American

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
I say those that want to seperate themselves from America need to get the hell out of this country. They might as well spit in the faces of our service men and women and spit on the graves of all those who have died protecting this great nation. I will turn my back on any of those who turn their back on America....damn traders
very american

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Im all about america just not what we have now.
truth

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
hmm wrote:
Just read an article on yahoo about several states signing petitions to succeed from the US. Kentucky has about 7,000 signatures and needs 25,000. Texas already has 30,000 signatures. The states only need 25,000 and will have to receive an answer from the obama administration as to if it will be approved. Obviously it will not, but I find it a clear image of what our torn nation thinks of its leader.
if your going to tell a story tell all of it !! this isnt the first time its happend , it was done in 2004 when bush was elected to his 2nd term too!!!and it has happend when reagan was elected too!!its not an uncommon thing to happen after an election ,you just dont hear about it much unless the rep. loose !! its just more left win crying "the sky is falling !" or "the worlds going to end because we lost!!"" LMAO!! GETOVER IT !!

Since: Mar 09

London, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Proud American wrote:
I say those that want to seperate themselves from America need to get the hell out of this country. They might as well spit in the faces of our service men and women and spit on the graves of all those who have died protecting this great nation. I will turn my back on any of those who turn their back on America....damn traders
Exactly!!! They try to blame the division on Democrats and Obama but these far right nutcases are to blame. If GW or Romney had been elected I would have been sad and upset but this is my country and I plan on sticking with it no matter what. I will strive to make it a better place out of respect for those that gave everything for this country!

(Of course, this means nothing and all they would possibly get is a response from the POTUS, not actual permisson to do so.)
dainty

Harrison, AR

#6 Nov 13, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>if your going to tell a story tell all of it !! this isnt the first time its happend , it was done in 2004 when bush was elected to his 2nd term too!!!and it has happend when reagan was elected too!!its not an uncommon thing to happen after an election ,you just dont hear about it much unless the rep. loose !! its just more left win crying "the sky is falling !" or "the worlds going to end because we lost!!"" LMAO!! GETOVER IT !!
Could you imagine how the libs, welfare receiptiants and blacks would of acted if Obama had lost.
citizen

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
if they are that immmature and can not accept the outcome, then they can go to mexico. maybe those poor losers would have a better life there. republicans are old whiney asses that throw a fit if everything does not go their way. they appear like followers of hitler who would like to have america run with his mentality.
not a typo

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
its SECEDE. succeed is what republicans failed at in the election. look the words up. this is obviously not a typo. it is just ignorance.
Dawg

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
hmm wrote:
Kentucky would become a third world country overnight.
IRAQVET

Cedar Falls, IA

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Proud American wrote:
Funny thing is most the vets I talk to feel the same as I do about our current government. It is not that we hate our country, it is the fact we fought for the people, not the tyrants in Washington. I put my life on the line in Iraq. Spit in the faces of those who died you say, maybe I should spit in your face. I watched a friend die over there and for what, what did we accomplish, who really won. Maybe if you gave sacrifices for the people you would understand, but then again you probably voted for Obama!
Retired

London, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Its not 20 states, its idiots in 20 states.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Proud American wrote:
I've read several threads on this subject (secession). Your post in response is the best I have seen so far.

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Talk about sore losers. The teabaggers and fruitloops take first prize for it.

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky would become a third world country overnight.
...???...

I thought we already were?

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Btw, folks, lets get real here. It will not do any good (secession). This is Kentucky. No one else in the nation would notice we seceded unless we told them. Then they would just chuckle a lot.
elk

Harrison, AR

#16 Nov 13, 2012
IRAQVET wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is most the vets I talk to feel the same as I do about our current government. It is not that we hate our country, it is the fact we fought for the people, not the tyrants in Washington. I put my life on the line in Iraq. Spit in the faces of those who died you say, maybe I should spit in your face. I watched a friend die over there and for what, what did we accomplish, who really won. Maybe if you gave sacrifices for the people you would understand, but then again you probably voted for Obama!
Thank you for serving our country.
Klikey

Albany, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
citizen wrote:
if they are that immmature and can not accept the outcome, then they can go to mexico. maybe those poor losers would have a better life there. republicans are old whiney asses that throw a fit if everything does not go their way. they appear like followers of hitler who would like to have america run with his mentality.
And, you are an Idiot!
lol

Sheridan, AR

#18 Nov 13, 2012
IRAQVET wrote:
<quoted text>
BS alert.

“You Will Reap What U Sow”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2012
hmm wrote:
Really /Did you feel the same when they did the same with both Bushes wins,or steals as the case may be?This isn't anything new.These are all internet drivin polls,mean nothing,but we would be so much better off if they kicked ky.out.All the states that want out are the main users of the gov.run programs,they couldn't make it without federal funds,good riddance to bad trash.Fix your own damn roads and everything else,right?

“You Will Reap What U Sow”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2012
IRAQVET wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely.If you are talking to anyone in ky.Odds are 10 to 1 they voted for Romney.Around Lexington and LOuisville not so much,but around here Romney won in a landslide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you heal a broken hart? 1 hr lol 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,617
obama friend arrested 9 hr libs always lie 3
Tree Trimming 20 hr What 5
Are there any honest good man left? Wed girl that loves b... 47
I need to borrow $500 (Nov '12) Tue Underemployed 24
auto body shop (Mar '14) Tue Wally West 4
London Dating
Find my Match

London People Search