Mrs Sadie German Shepard

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

"Shooting rampages are deliberately instigated by police (govt) to help justify more weapon control laws.

We've never seen so many nutjobs killing so many people (so often). Only the govt can be behind this kind of crime.

Loughner and Bales claimed they don't remember their killing spree. The Columbine and Cho shooters killed themselves. The Batman shooter we know is nuts (calls himself the Joker).

Seems like after they buy their guns they go nuts. I bet cops are antagonizing them (driving them nuts). All cops are antigun. "
Next

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

"... The problem is that this guy did have way-too-much ammo, guns, and assorted gear for a guy in his limited income position, so yes, it is reasonable to assume that there is a good deal more to this story than we will ever be told.

Last night, Yahoo mentioned that the gun-ban discussion had been re-opened. I keep thinking that when Obama wanted coal banned, we had an explosion in a mine. When he went after the oil industry, we had an oil rig explosion and now, we have the UN small arms treaty he and Clinton are trying to get and we have a mass shooting by a questionable individual who chose not to take his life?

Govt will never hesitate to create a crisis to justify taking our privacy and freedom."
Last

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

"More people are shot on a Labor Day weekend. Almost in NYC alone, the number of shootings are equal.

2.4 million Americans die each year, 6,000 each day.

Last night, a dead baby was found on a garbage conveyor belt in Chicago. Females go missing almost everyday. The Batman shooting was typical of crime in America. On 9/11 more people were murdered without a gun.

The UN is preparing to outlaw civilian gun possession here. Cops are antigun and would easily
instigate gun crime to help justify a gun ban.

These nutjob shootings are so common, everyone should be suspicious of the police. As a gun owner, the local police are always harassing me to destroy my gun.

I don't fear a Joker in red hair, I fear the Govt, the Napolitanos, the Feinsteins, and the Bloombergs. Bloomberg has already created a 'stop and frisk' police state in NYC (and crime is still rampant). If Bloomberg would pay people to be straw buyers in Virginia, he would also sanction the police for arming and antagonizing a gun owner to kill innocent people to help justify more weapon control.. "
Last

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Reality wrote:
I fear whack jobs like this poster who appears to be tri-polar. Also dummy it's Shepherd not Shepard.
Is it a dog, you stupid fk ?
Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Is what a dog dummy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lombard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min mahz 49,398
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 10 hr StarMountainKId 19
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 10 hr Mrsjean 512
Galaxy Adult Book & Video (Apr '07) 19 hr amber 112
Should there be a Tax Write Off For New Mailbox... Tue Taxpayer for years 5
Instant Tax Sevice (RAL) Is A Scam (Jan '11) Mon DEVASTATED 20
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Mon newpoly 1,900
•••
•••
•••

Lombard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••