Regional Roundup: Man Shot to Death By Police Was Retired Teacher and ...

Full story: Patch.com

Man Shot by Police in Loganville was Retired Teacher, Marine -- Loganville Grayson Patch People reacted with shock Thursday to news that the man shot to death by police during a domestic confrontation was a former teacher and a retired Marine.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 16, 2012
datruth

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

That's just not right unless this "domestic dispute" was tgat violent. Two in a month...How does that even happen?
JoAnn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Need to have these events videotaped while they are occurring to be sure they have officers that are cool and collected on the scene and not "scared" and/or trigger-happy police. Are there any serious training for the police (and refresher ourses)so they can respond appropriately????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Loganville Discussions

Search the Loganville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr rename 49,838
need home fast Jul 19 jennifer 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Talk to Chris Brown (Apr '07) Jul 8 Catherine Brown 2,246
Heroin in rockdale/newton Jul 7 ATLboi 1
Kool Smiles patients file class-action lawsuit ... (Feb '08) Jun '14 Melissa Telly 205
daniel patton Jun '14 foundit 2
•••
•••

Loganville News Video

•••
•••

Loganville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loganville People Search