News Flash

Logan, WV

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Who does everyone think she's pregnant by Chad Collins or Matt Muncey?
mee

Williamson, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Who cares
bitch

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 19, 2010
i agree who knows with is one she is a hoe but whats so funny she trys to tell people she's not but she is i see her being a hoe all the time and whats so bad is she is cheep whats is the price ash 2 pill a blow job right haha ur a dirty cheep hoe
WTF

Logan, WV

#4 Nov 19, 2010
bitch wrote:
i agree who knows with is one she is a hoe but whats so funny she trys to tell people she's not but she is i see her being a hoe all the time and whats so bad is she is cheep whats is the price ash 2 pill a blow job right haha ur a dirty cheep hoe
Just a few Xanaxs is what I've been told by a few reliable sources...HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO
WTF

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 20, 2010
I think it belongs to Chad Collins myself!!! I just wonder if Matt knows that Chad could be the dad???
1 post removed
WTF

Logan, WV

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Me either poor child it don't stand a chance just look at the 3 of them pray it don't look like any of them. LMFAO Doesn't Chad or Matt have anything to say about this. Man up boys or are u ashamed to let everyone know that you both had sex with her. I don't blame u cause I've heard some really nasty shit on that girl, things she does for pills. but I don't know why cause u both have slept with alot worse. LMFAO
mike

Whitesville, WV

#8 Nov 23, 2010
its mind
Anonymous

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2010
I wonder if matts other girlfriend knows about this ,he's a cheating bastered if u ask me
Idiots

United States

#10 May 11, 2014
You people are crazy. She is a wonderful girl, turns her life around and has held a very important job for over 3-years now. Why be haters? Just curios? At least she's made something of herself and got out of that crazy town. Very proud of Ashley. You've done an amazing job at getting your life turned around. Obviously better than the people who take the time to sit down and type this crazy stuff up. Congrats to you Ashley. You continue to work hard and good things will happen to you.
bird poop

Fairfax, VA

#11 May 16, 2014
You mean the job she just lost over her pill poppin? She should loose her kids too the way she rotates men in and out of their lives. Different guy every time you turn around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remona Workman "Bailey and Ralph Aaron Bailey 29 min Sissy 3
what do u think about chad baisden (Dec '10) 51 min xobitchxo 36
prostitution 1 hr Yellow Man LWv 117
Kayla Slone 2 hr Tyler conley 15
Pretty cashier at Lowes 5 hr Need to know 12
Christians that drink 6 hr Stupid Answer 7
loretta southers (Mar '12) 7 hr Golfer 7
Logan Dating
Find my Match

Logan Jobs