Allan Fields out of jail,,,what a shame

Posted in the Logan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom

Van, WV

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Can not believe after what he done to those children that he is out of jail, walking around free with no charges. Something really needs to be done about our system!!!!!!!!!
Cedrick

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Was he the one that was in the newspaper a while back that was involved with molesting his kids and allowing the grandfather to do the same, while the mother watched?

If this is the same person, what politician is responsible for his release?
What a shame

Van, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Yes the bunch was from whitman. It was all in the news, worse case of abuse that had ever been seen. The parents and grandparents was involved. Those poor children didnt have a chance.
Chris Cline

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Let's hope the Judge that is responsible for Fields' freedom isn't a complete moron and has an order keeping him away from children and farm animals.
fact

Hanover, WV

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Yes that is correct two men guilty of molesting a small innocent child is out of jail! Now they will be set free with not so much as a slap on the wrist. People need to stand up and make sure this never happens again. All because it was not brought to trial, in a timely matter. This is ridiculous! No justice for the innocent victims. The community should be totally outraged by this!
not at all shocked

Ashburn, VA

#6 Dec 19, 2012
I am not at all shocked by this. I think these judges that lets monsters like these go free are themselves child molesters too. Why else would they go so easy on them? How come they are not as outraged as we are? Evil is everywhere hold your children tight & always keep an eye on them..Someone really should contact Nancy Grace about this case. This needs to be told, the world needs to know how corrupt our judges & politicians are.
yahoo fan

Belfry, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I almost farted and shyt in my pants when I read this
For real

Kistler, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2012
You know they haven't sat on their asses there in Logan, everyone involved and allowed this trash to get away with what they did to these kids.
1 post removed
Barb

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Well, one thing about Logan County, they are good about indicting traffic violaters in a timely manner, sorta like gaging at a gnat and swallowing a camel.

Where was CPS when these baby rapers were sliding through the cracks of the justice system?...probably trying to take children from a good home and not following through with this awful case they had already opened, which was a sure thing, after all with their way of thinking, a bird in the bush is worth two in the hand.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 24, 2012
This is unbelievable!!!! Is he a registered sex offender, or did he get outta that too? His dad isn't registered, but he should be.When people vote I hope they remember what a failure Logan county's justice system is....
Amazingly

Dunbar, WV

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Since so many people likes gossip, then why is the media not all over this. After what these children went through,and to be failed by the so called legal system this way. Maybe it's time the media takes their swing at it.
u know why

Lenore, WV

#13 Jan 3, 2013
his family goes to dr omar and gets lortab 10's and sells them to pay the courthhouse people off!!!even takes the neighbors to get pills to sell for them also. they have a connection some where!!!!!
1 post removed
Hemp

Princeton, WV

#15 Jan 3, 2013
I'm not surprised. This family is retarded. Allen's mother lived down the road from me when we were kids,I was washing dishes one day and when I looked out of the window I seen his mother holding a black cat down and trying to sticks it's tail in her vagina. (No joke)

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 3, 2013
If LE doesn't get these weirdos, somebody will. They will never be safe, now that everyone knows what they've been doing. Lots of people everywhere have been permanently harmed by childhood molestation. Just the right person will get them alone up in the mountains and tell them what a purdy mouth they have!
Barb

Logan, WV

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Amazingly wrote:
Since so many people likes gossip, then why is the media not all over this. After what these children went through,and to be failed by the so called legal system this way. Maybe it's time the media takes their swing at it.
Could it be they are afraid they will step on the wrong toes, and when a Senator creates another job, it won't be for them?
fact

Lenore, WV

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Barb wrote:
Well, one thing about Logan County, they are good about indicting traffic violaters in a timely manner, sorta like gaging at a gnat and swallowing a camel.
Where was CPS when these baby rapers were sliding through the cracks of the justice system?...probably trying to take children from a good home and not following through with this awful case they had already opened, which was a sure thing, after all with their way of thinking, a bird in the bush is worth two in the hand.
I know for a fact that CPS did NOT know about this until days after it was done... The last CPS was told that a plea deal was being worked out so those babies would not have to be victimized by testifying..They have fought for those babies long and hard and will continue to do so... CPS has no control over criminal charges or criminal hearings. As a matter of fact, if they are being called as a witness, they are not even allowed in the courtroom... So place the blame where it belongs.. The judicial system
Barb

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 7, 2013
CPS is as much to blame, if not more than the judicial system.

Who suppose to be the advocate for these children?

Who suppose to protect these children's rights when their rights are being violated by their parents?

Who suppose to insure the politians don't side with these child molesters and do nothing to pursue criminal charges against them, after all everyone knows children can't vote?

Is it better to victimize these children by having them testify in court about their child molesting parents or to give these POS their freedom and allow the molestations to continue?

These children will be returned to their parents, because aside from being their meal ticket, they are also the family entertainment. After all is said and done, there is no agency to prevent this from happening. CPS, a joke.

Not the big question..Just exactly what does Child Protective Services mean? I always thought the term was self explanitory.
Barb

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Now the big question^^^^^
fact

Lenore, WV

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Barb wrote:
CPS is as much to blame, if not more than the judicial system.
Who suppose to be the advocate for these children?
Who suppose to protect these children's rights when their rights are being violated by their parents?
Who suppose to insure the politians don't side with these child molesters and do nothing to pursue criminal charges against them, after all everyone knows children can't vote?
Is it better to victimize these children by having them testify in court about their child molesting parents or to give these POS their freedom and allow the molestations to continue?
These children will be returned to their parents, because aside from being their meal ticket, they are also the family entertainment. After all is said and done, there is no agency to prevent this from happening. CPS, a joke.
Not the big question..Just exactly what does Child Protective Services mean? I always thought the term was self explanitory.
CPS can advocate all they want, but they have no real say in criminal proceedings AND they are just as outraged over what happened criminally as everyone else... Why do you assume the kids will go home.. Abuse/Neglect proceedings are completely independent of criminal proceedings and are confidential.. By blaming CPS you just show your ignorance of how the system really works.. There are many more A/N cases that are filed than are ever criminally prosecuted and kids are NOT returned unless the parents demonstrate significant change.. Instead of complaining, be more proactive and become a foster parent or volunteer with the local agencies that actually work with kids.. Then maybe you can actually see how the system works.. BTW, cps does not take or return kids... Judge Perry and Judge O'Briant makes those decisions and all CPS can do is make recomendations to to the court...
Barb

Charleston, WV

#22 Jan 7, 2013
fact wrote:
<quoted text> CPS can advocate all they want, but they have no real say in criminal proceedings AND they are just as outraged over what happened criminally as everyone else... Why do you assume the kids will go home.. Abuse/Neglect proceedings are completely independent of criminal proceedings and are confidential.. By blaming CPS you just show your ignorance of how the system really works.. There are many more A/N cases that are filed than are ever criminally prosecuted and kids are NOT returned unless the parents demonstrate significant change.. Instead of complaining, be more proactive and become a foster parent or volunteer with the local agencies that actually work with kids.. Then maybe you can actually see how the system works.. BTW, cps does not take or return kids... Judge Perry and Judge O'Briant makes those decisions and all CPS can do is make recomendations to to the court...
What does CPS mean?

Why were there no recomendations made while these people were being released?

Does a word need to be spoken to be heard?

Does a pedophile ever change?

Do you really think these children will not be returned to these pervs?

Do you know I am not a foster parent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Rupert Phillips as State Hous... (Mar '12) 23 min alcohol 17
shooting pool 1 hr Sammy 4
Trick-or-Treat in Logan Co. 1 hr varen spartack 1
Remona Workman "Bailey and Ralph Aaron Bailey 3 hr Hank 13
Resident 7 hr Resident 1
Carl Sparks 8 hr Stephanie 4
Angel Hogston?? 10 hr Bad ass bitch 10
Omar wreck Sun girlygirl 3
prostitution Sun Yellow Man LWv 109
Logan Dating
Find my Match

Logan Jobs

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]