Clendenin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like it might be an interesting game this Friday night. The Big Blacks do have a potent offense and a very good defense. I heard Logan has not really played a top calibur team yet. The Point Boys are for real so get ready for a butt kicking in my opinion. If anyone in Logan wants to wager a bet on the game then leave your phone number. Go Big Blacks! Predicting Point to be 34 and Logan 14.
Hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Point has beat Lincoln county and ripley. Those are both top teams in the state. Logan should be scared. Lol
Wrong

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Point Fan do you have a dog in the fight or are you just runnin that mouth? Actin like you know so much about football I bet if you sons they're to scaredddddd to play the mans game. Go back to Point where you belong
Curious

Fraziers Bottom, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Who won? And since when is Lincoln county a good team??
PPHS Alum

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Curious wrote:
Who won? And since when is Lincoln county a good team??
We thumped your poor little boys!
Local Resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

"We" did not beat anyone. The football team won. The fans did not play. How hard is this to realize. You sound like you were playing in the game. Grow up little child.
PPHS Alum

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Local Resident wrote:
"We" did not beat anyone. The football team won. The fans did not play. How hard is this to realize. You sound like you were playing in the game. Grow up little child.
Do really think I don't realize that? You sound like you're crying over spilled milk, and you call me a child. Cry Cry Cry.... Just like your football team last night!
Local Resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Don't act bad big boy. I'm 6'5"" and 270 lbs. You don't won't none of this. Still very athletic for a 50 year old man. Years ago Logan would have beat the Blacks easily. You could see the size difference between the teams in warmups. Don't worry about winning the AAA championship because Martinsburg has not lost a beat from last year. I saw them play last week and their subs could beat Point. Your school is like Logan, because AAA teams are to tough to play.
PPHS Alum

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Local Resident wrote:
Don't act bad big boy. I'm 6'5"" and 270 lbs. You don't won't none of this. Still very athletic for a 50 year old man. Years ago Logan would have beat the Blacks easily. You could see the size difference between the teams in warmups. Don't worry about winning the AAA championship because Martinsburg has not lost a beat from last year. I saw them play last week and their subs could beat Point. Your school is like Logan, because AAA teams are to tough to play.
Wow! I'm really impressed! Just to let you know I am 6'3 240 lbs 8% body fat-Marine, and have a background in MMA. Also I am 32yrs old and fear no man. I actually really enjoy knocking out old fat F U C K S like you, who think since they are bigger than everyone that somehow makes them tough! Remember you started with the threats old man! The old saying "Don't write checks your butt can't cash". I was just trying to have a little fun commenting on the game since your fans decided to get on point pleasant topix and run their mouths before the game even took place. For such a "BIG" man you cry like a little girl!
Local Resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

When you said " Your were impressed with me" it really makes you sound like you are gay. Maybe you are coming out of the closet little marine. I'm ex military to, but I don't have to brag about it. Sounds like you have a little ego problem. Maybe you should suit up the next game and play with your teenager friends. Me and you will most likely never meet, but I would like to see how tough you claim to be. Did you play football in school. I did start at DE for Glenville State for two seasons when I was younger.
PPHS Alum

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Local Resident wrote:
When you said " Your were impressed with me" it really makes you sound like you are gay. Maybe you are coming out of the closet little marine. I'm ex military to, but I don't have to brag about it. Sounds like you have a little ego problem. Maybe you should suit up the next game and play with your teenager friends. Me and you will most likely never meet, but I would like to see how tough you claim to be. Did you play football in school. I did start at DE for Glenville State for two seasons when I was younger.
Wow!!!! Glenville State! While you were playing football at the prestigious Glenville state, I was fighting a war when I was 19. I don't claim to be anything.... I know what I am and I know what I've seen...You sir started the whole 6'7 270 and blah blah blah. You are right we probably will never meet and trust me sir that is a good thing for u. I know u said you would love to see how tough I am, but I promise you that is some kind of trouble you don't want. Highly trained and highly motivated.... Hoorahh!!! I am finished waisting my time with u... Good day BIG MAN!
Football Guru

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Sounds like a conceded fan from Point. I was in Nam, and believe me it was quite different than serving in Iraq. Fighting in Iraq doesn't make you a war hero. I saw the game last night and it sort of looked like a mismatch from the beginning because Point looked bigger. the ex-marine should have seen the great teams that Logan use to have. Big John Monroe could have ran for 300 yards aganist thee Point defense. Maybe 500 yards. Yeah, Point won the game , but it was no blowout.
Karate Ken

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

^^^^94 yards of offense, Logan is lucky it wasn't worse!
Wrong

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

PPHS Alum wrote:
<quoted text>
We thumped your poor little boys!
no they didn't thump they beat Logan but no thumping. Get your facts straight
BIG OL BEARL

Gay, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

WELL I'M 8 FEET 5 INCHES TALL AND WEIGH 577 LBS.
I HAVE BACKGROUNDS IN MARTIAL ARTS, MMA, BOXING, STREET FIGHTING, PIT FIGHTING AND ILLEGAL WEAPON AND NON WEAPON BASED CAGE DEATH FIGHTS IN DARK CORNERS OF THE WORLD, THAT IS CONTROLLED BY SECRET SOCIETYS.
I'M ALSO A FORMER NAVY SEAL, SPETSNAZ, GREEN BERET, DELTA FORCE COMMANDER, AND HAVE DONE MISSIONS FOR MI5, MI6,MI7, CIA, FBI, USUGTFA, AND HAVE COMMANDED AND FOUGHT AGAINST GIGANTIC ALIENS IN AREA 51 BARE HANDED AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DEFEATED BY NO MAN, ANIMAL, OR ALIEN!
I've ALSO KICKED CHUCK NORRIS', JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME, STEVEN SEAGAL, AND BRUCE LEE'S ASSES IN THEIR PRIME!
SO YOU LITTLE SHITS HUSH OR BIG OL BEARL WILL PUT A STOMPING ON YA!
Logan Fan

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Big Old Bearl sounds like sounds so tough, but I know him and he a big Teddy bear. When he was a little boy he fell on his head and has had mental issues since. He spends his days watching war movies. Considered entering the Toughman contest but couldn't get his fat ass off the couch to work out. Poor Old Bearl.
1 post removed
BIG OL BEARL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Logan Fan wrote:
Big Old Bearl sounds like sounds so tough, but I know him and he a big Teddy bear. When he was a little boy he fell on his head and has had mental issues since. He spends his days watching war movies. Considered entering the Toughman contest but couldn't get his fat ass off the couch to work out. Poor Old Bearl.
You've just earned a stomping little man! jk
Fan

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

I do believe Old Bearl needs to attend rehab or he needs a snickers bar. He just isn't himself anymore.
logan guy

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

geez you all scare me, i am just 5-5 and about 195, lol anyway yes logan got beat, wooped?? stomnped?? no they did not, i thought they did pretty good on that come back concidering that point was twice the size of logan, but thats not the point either is it? no!!..they are in high school, and they ALL played a good game, yes wish logan would have won, but they didnt, oh well!! it was still a good game, im thinking a couple of you all need to go back and take lessons from some of the grade schoolers on respect tho but anyway remember i am just a little guy, please dont beat me up!!!,,hahahahahaha!!!
Local Man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Point sounds like they are so great. When they beat Midland, Huntington, University, Morgantown, Wayne, or Martinsburg then I will give them some respect. Right now they are most likely in the Top 20 in AAA, but they are not a contender to win AAA.The fans from Point will see what I mean at the end of the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LHS dress code 12 min enough 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min George 56,552
prostitution 34 min Wild One 58
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 57 min Joe Mahmaugh 136
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 57 min Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Anyone know how Dave Nagy is doing? 2 hr Mark 3
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,060
Commission Employee making a Deal 3 hr Rec talk 13
Poochie (Jan '10) 19 hr Poochie 41

Search the Logan Forum:
•••

Flood Watch for Logan County was issued at August 21 at 9:28PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs

•••