Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

hopefully to bust the flippin drug dealers and try to clean up logan county.... they need to take the top of one of the strip mines and put a fence around it , and put them in it... give them a tent , a cot, veggie seeds , outdoor showers , make them grow there own food, let them learn how to preserve it for winter , let the freaks take care of there selves, and stop letting the have a free ride ... make their asses work to survive.. n if the put enough guards there if the try to escape shot their asses on the spot .... if they fight let them fight ... tax payers r tired of paying for their food, housing, lawyer, n crap... if this would be done maybe the drugs , the child perverts, thieves, and crime in general would come down... just my opinion ...
Inmate 223976

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

I locked my keys in my car and the police got them for me, I like them all

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

lol it was over keys
YaY

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

chrissywilliams maynard wrote:
lol it was over keys
Nope they got chico. Don't know what for but he was in jail don't know if he still is or not. Hope they clean that hill up then get the rest of the druggies out of Logan.
Shelby

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't know why they will not put the drug dealers out of business. Surely if everyone in Logan knows where the drug activity is except the police, then there is something wrong...Where is the police, and the drug task force?
1 post removed
i been around

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

it only took the cops twenty years to figure it out and bust that hill. the task force must be riding the short bus to work. but then again i personally know several cops city, county, and states and higher up officials that are either drug addicts or dealers of weed, pills, and or coke. I have witnessed on several occasions and once been the victim of cops sitting across from the pharmacy and pulling people over as soon as they leave the parking lot and as they put it confiscate your unopened prescriptions and send you on your way. Then when you go to the state police office, sheriffs office, or city hall there's mysteriously no record it occurred. then they ask you if you really want to have trouble wit the police. then tell you its in your best interest to forget that you were just robbed by a junkie cop just cut your losses, keep you mouth shut, and just go away unless you want to have some real troubles. The point is everyone is either into or on something or related to someone who is and the corruption and hippocracy in logan is limitless. I mean when you have police dopers and half the judicial and correctional system selling drugs or getting high and arresting or robbing other dopers for selling drugs or getting high while the so called good people do nothing but sit back and complain, then id say your county, city, and community it pretty much fucked. Wouldn't you?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

thats everywhere
Curious

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

i been around wrote:
it only took the cops twenty years to figure it out and bust that hill. the task force must be riding the short bus to work. but then again i personally know several cops city, county, and states and higher up officials that are either drug addicts or dealers of weed, pills, and or coke. I have witnessed on several occasions and once been the victim of cops sitting across from the pharmacy and pulling people over as soon as they leave the parking lot and as they put it confiscate your unopened prescriptions and send you on your way. Then when you go to the state police office, sheriffs office, or city hall there's mysteriously no record it occurred. then they ask you if you really want to have trouble wit the police. then tell you its in your best interest to forget that you were just robbed by a junkie cop just cut your losses, keep you mouth shut, and just go away unless you want to have some real troubles. The point is everyone is either into or on something or related to someone who is and the corruption and hippocracy in logan is limitless. I mean when you have police dopers and half the judicial and correctional system selling drugs or getting high and arresting or robbing other dopers for selling drugs or getting high while the so called good people do nothing but sit back and complain, then id say your county, city, and community it pretty much fucked. Wouldn't you?
you ate an idiot! These people are drug tested often
4ooo

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

just me wrote:
hopefully to bust the flippin drug dealers and try to clean up logan county.... they need to take the top of one of the strip mines and put a fence around it , and put them in it... give them a tent , a cot, veggie seeds , outdoor showers , make them grow there own food, let them learn how to preserve it for winter , let the freaks take care of there selves, and stop letting the have a free ride ... make their asses work to survive.. n if the put enough guards there if the try to escape shot their asses on the spot .... if they fight let them fight ... tax payers r tired of paying for their food, housing, lawyer, n crap... if this would be done maybe the drugs , the child perverts, thieves, and crime in general would come down... just my opinion ...
shut up!!! You don't know those people. U or the police will never stop the drug game. get over it. they arent bothering you. Im sure you have family members that do drugs. Do you feel that way about them to?
4ooo

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

i been around wrote:
i agree!!!! I wish some type of reporter would investigate the state police in wv and expose them! It's all about who you know in this county period. You are right. The police will pull people over and take their money or drugs, usually both and there's no record of it. People have to know the police, dea, whoever read this topix shit. But 90% of the things posted aren't true and you can't go by hear say! Let's not forget how they beat people up. 1 guy handcuffed against 3-6 state troopers.
mee

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah you have to know the cops or someone in the courthouse if you ever want to make it in Logan or Mingo county. It is so messed up. Almost everyone they arrest they stop at the bottom of the hill and handcuff you to that chair and beat you with their billy clubs so it dont bruise. But it has always been that way.. You cant trust the cops here.. state or local.. they are WAY WAY worse than most of the citizens around here.. but i dont think anything will happen to them because they are the final say around here and nobody cares.. You are supposed to protect and serve, not terrorize and accuse.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

what surprises me is the ones who go out and do their stuff living a unclean lifestyle theirselves call in ppl. But when they get hit back in the mouth with karma oh tables turn, thing is it doesn't matter if they know someone the law is the law and the codes are the same. And if someone knows it they can have it pushed.
Hmmm

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

English? I thought this was about the police. Sheriffs Department is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hoppy Kerchival predicts! 16 min Day Closer 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min Mgtn Res 43,747
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 29 min jimmy love found raped 3,900
Has Jimmy Hirosky tried to sale you drugs lately? 39 min Take This Instead 4
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 10,329
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,329
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 11,568
Mt. Laurel (Apr '12) 8 hr Laughable 38
Glick is out of jail? 8 hr Laughable 4
Mountain Laurel Sat miner49er 72
•••
•••
•••
•••

Logan Jobs