Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

L.M.S. Football team lost again last night! Who ever is calling plays for LMS needs to quit. They have two good running backs but they let the QB run the ball almost every time, that is when he is not throwing 35 to 40 times a game. I dont know the Kid , I only KNOW FROM WATCHING the games that the QB thinks hes a superstar or something. Well hes not. Hand the ball off to your good running backs. Oh, the guy calling the plays is the QBs dad. Now it makes more sense. And someone needs to tell #7 that he isnt as good as he thinks and the team is what matters,#7s ATTITUDE SUCKS !
Yo Dawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Com on man wrote:
L.M.S. Football team lost again last night! Who ever is calling plays for LMS needs to quit. They have two good running backs but they let the QB run the ball almost every time, that is when he is not throwing 35 to 40 times a game. I dont know the Kid , I only KNOW FROM WATCHING the games that the QB thinks hes a superstar or something. Well hes not. Hand the ball off to your good running backs. Oh, the guy calling the plays is the QBs dad. Now it makes more sense. And someone needs to tell #7 that he isnt as good as he thinks and the team is what matters,#7s ATTITUDE SUCKS !
You is racist man the black kids is the best on the team quit giving it to da honky boys who can run s 40 under 6 seconds. Who cares that u can lift a bag of corn how can u outrun a k9??
fed up

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

if the coaches would let them run the ball and quit giving them positions then taking them away they might remember what there suppose to do i think you shouldnt be able to coach or ref a game if you have a kid on the team these boys work hard and trying to make one kid the superstar isnt fair to the rest of when the kid cant run or throw he always over throws it or throw it to the other team or sets and holds it till they tackle his ass he needs to quit dancing around on the field and throw the damn ball or learn how to run
Please

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

You just have to look at the head coach, last year he was only allowed to work on the equipment. Great hire there!
football mom

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

in my opinion the coach needs to get his head out of his ass and listen to his players even they know they need to run the ball to win and taking the starters out when your losing and putting in jv what a dumbass move we need coach davis back these boys would have a chance hell we need anybody else
boo

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

whos the QB and coach
1 post removed
Tuffy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

In the Logan/Hutington game the cats were outclassed and outscored by a better team. Thats what you get when you don't play a competitive scheldule. I will still support the cats but playing Man and the sore losers from tiger town just doesn't make you any better. It's just like basketball in way because playing the billies and the sore losers from tiger town really cannot help the mighty cats get any better. Let the Junior Varsity team play these schools and save the Varsity Boys for other games.
now now

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

football mom wrote:
in my opinion the coach needs to get his head out of his ass and listen to his players even they know they need to run the ball to win and taking the starters out when your losing and putting in jv what a dumbass move we need coach davis back these boys would have a chance hell we need anybody else
now now....my son is jv and done great and made great plays in the so called putting in the jv.....and helped the game,plus he plays varsity too, i don't complain or judge & we as parents shouldn't be talking about the kids.....its a game and THEIR school memories!
Big John

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

LMS was 4-0 until they let Mike Corbett take over the team and start calling pass plays all the time. They seem to have a really good team but Corbett seems to want to make his child a superstar. It is supposed to be a team sport. They have really good running backs so why not let them run the ball instead of letting the QB throw incomplete passes or interceptions. I thought you had to be employed by the board of education to coach. I don't understand why the Head coach allows this to happen. It is his fault those kids have lost the last 3 games. It his team and he needs to step up and get Corbett off the field.
logan239

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Big John wrote:
LMS was 4-0 until they let Mike Corbett take over the team and start calling pass plays all the time. They seem to have a really good team but Corbett seems to want to make his child a superstar. It is supposed to be a team sport. They have really good running backs so why not let them run the ball instead of letting the QB throw incomplete passes or interceptions. I thought you had to be employed by the board of education to coach. I don't understand why the Head coach allows this to happen. It is his fault those kids have lost the last 3 games. It his team and he needs to step up and get Corbett off the field.
Yo homie middle school don't matter they gots to learn the high school play book so dog if they go 0-10 but ready for high school ball it a success homie
Hello Sideline Coach

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

If more people would be like Mike Corbett and give of their own (Free) time to help all area kids, then the youth programs would not be in such bad shape. Coach Corbett gives his time for all kids, Middle School and High School and as far as Voldness, it takes time to get a program, where you want it to be and that can only be accomplished by surrounding yourself with coaches that care and not just people there to get the small check that does come with coaching in system.
If more people had to be responsible for everything involved with coaching instead of just sitting back and critizing, things would get better.
Corbett is trying to help LMS have the best chance of winning and did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe they got beat because the teams that they played were just better?
Become part of the solution, instead of adding to the problem.
show time

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Isnt Mike Corbett a convicted felon ? I didnt think convicted felons were allowed to coach kids? Or did that rule change? 4-0 with out Mike, 0-4 with Mike. Hes not there to help the kids, he was there to try and make his Kid #7 look good! His son is spoiled. bad team member that thinks hes great. I dont care black or white he needs a attutide adjustment!
latidaaa

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Com on man wrote:
Considering how you don't know these kids your Attitude sucks! So no room to be talking!
HAha

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Hello Sideline Coach wrote:
If more people would be like Mike Corbett and give of their own (Free) time to help all area kids, then the youth programs would not be in such bad shape. Coach Corbett gives his time for all kids, Middle School and High School and as far as Voldness, it takes time to get a program, where you want it to be and that can only be accomplished by surrounding yourself with coaches that care and not just people there to get the small check that does come with coaching in system.
If more people had to be responsible for everything involved with coaching instead of just sitting back and critizing, things would get better.
Corbett is trying to help LMS have the best chance of winning and did the thought ever cross your mind that maybe they got beat because the teams that they played were just better?
Become part of the solution, instead of adding to the problem.
Corbett only does that hoping his son will start as QB on highschool . Sorry that won't happen. He is no good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

155 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min fitness-guru 44,004
Mountain Laurel 35 min Curious 86
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 11,575
Add a word OR drop a word (Mar '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 1,338
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 10,336
g.c. murphy (May '09) 2 hr yoyo 115
Logan Atheist Club 4 hr Adolf S 262
Who died in peach Creek about 30 minutes ago 7 hr Wondering 3
Who Is the Big Dog in Logan 9 hr asrian 9
Mt. Laurel (Apr '12) 10 hr Federal investigation 43
Glick is out of jail? 11 hr leon 5
•••
•••