kay tomblin

Posted in the Logan Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
david l tomblin

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 5, 2013
 
oh i forgot(must be my drinking} i meant BItch.......i am soooooo sorry but the invit still stands need i say more ??????????
OUT THERE

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 6, 2013
 
This sounds like somthing off Jerry Springer. This Seph , Steph , Stephanie what ever she calls her self needs to learn how to spell. She needs to make up her mind if shes on drugs or not on drugs she said she was on drugs then said she wasent the said she eats all her sisters pills? She needs to get her story stright mind her own bisness.Its none of her bisness what her sister is doing and how can it be an afair if shes seperated and hes seprated what a dumb ass.Stupid is as stupid dose.
boohoo

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All u people need to get ur facts stright. I know David Ray Toney is still with the same girl has been for years he would not have an afair with no one he love this woman.
Miranda

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

First of all, don't talk about my family. Keep your nose out of our business. My mamaw is a good person that would do ANYTHING to help any of you that are sitting here talking crap. Don't you dare even start on my aunts and uncles either. We're all good people who never bother anyone. And David Ray IS faithful to a woman he's been with for a while now and he's a nice person as well. I guess this is what you get for trying to be nice to people. Listen, if you have a problem with MY family, you come and say it to my face instead of running your mouth behind a computer screen. Thanks.
Steph

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 9, 2013
 
OUT THERE wrote:
This sounds like somthing off Jerry Springer. This Seph , Steph , Stephanie what ever she calls her self needs to learn how to spell. She needs to make up her mind if shes on drugs or not on drugs she said she was on drugs then said she wasent the said she eats all her sisters pills? She needs to get her story stright mind her own bisness.Its none of her bisness what her sister is doing and how can it be an afair if shes seperated and hes seprated what a dumb ass.Stupid is as stupid dose.
Steph is my mom we don't know who Seph is she can spell her name it's different people dummy!
Jess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 9, 2013
 
OUT THERE wrote:
This sounds like somthing off Jerry Springer. This Seph , Steph , Stephanie what ever she calls her self needs to learn how to spell. She needs to make up her mind if shes on drugs or not on drugs she said she was on drugs then said she wasent the said she eats all her sisters pills? She needs to get her story stright mind her own bisness.Its none of her bisness what her sister is doing and how can it be an afair if shes seperated and hes seprated what a dumb ass.Stupid is as stupid dose.
stright? Afair? Dose? Maybe u need a spelling lesson it's straight,affair and does! This isn't about my mom it's about her Christian sister doing, living a sinners life.. That's her gripe about the situation! Personally I don't care about n e of it! So u shouldn't either!
Jess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 9, 2013
 
Miranda wrote:
First of all, don't talk about my family. Keep your nose out of our business. My mamaw is a good person that would do ANYTHING to help any of you that are sitting here talking crap. Don't you dare even start on my aunts and uncles either. We're all good people who never bother anyone. And David Ray IS faithful to a woman he's been with for a while now and he's a nice person as well. I guess this is what you get for trying to be nice to people. Listen, if you have a problem with MY family, you come and say it to my face instead of running your mouth behind a computer screen. Thanks.
. You tell it girl!
Hard core

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do any of u people realize how much trouble you are causeing do u have any idea? First of all its no ones place to judge anyony about being a Christian when or where or what they do , U people are not GOD. If this woman was trying to work things out with her husband or they were haveing trouble im sure you made things alot worse. As for the other man he was drug into the middle of somyhing sounds like he knew nothing about how do u think it makes his wife feel there were several post saying hes very loyal to her and loves her. Why would anyone want to talk about there own family the way these people have unless they are jelous. Sounds like the two that havent done anything are Kay Tomblin,David Ray Toney. The only one keeps posting bring this up is the jelous sister. Karma is bad it will bite come back on you when you least expect it, Enough is enough let it go.
TheFacts

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

He is not married. He is divorced again..the girl got some brains and cut him loose because of the drugs and he lies all the time. that is why he has had three diferent wives. he is not a nice person, i heard he is crazy and he makes people believe what he wants them to. if he is seeing this other woman then she better be careful because he will just use her and lie and take his drugs.
Jess

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 9, 2013
 
Hard core wrote:
Do any of u people realize how much trouble you are causeing do u have any idea? First of all its no ones place to judge anyony about being a Christian when or where or what they do , U people are not GOD. If this woman was trying to work things out with her husband or they were haveing trouble im sure you made things alot worse. As for the other man he was drug into the middle of somyhing sounds like he knew nothing about how do u think it makes his wife feel there were several post saying hes very loyal to her and loves her. Why would anyone want to talk about there own family the way these people have unless they are jelous. Sounds like the two that havent done anything are Kay Tomblin,David Ray Toney. The only one keeps posting bring this up is the jelous sister. Karma is bad it will bite come back on you when you least expect it, Enough is enough let it go.
my mother is not jealous, she is mad because she feels like her sister chose a dope head over her family! Which I don't know if Kay did or not but that's how she feels. I don't know who started this thread but obviously they think they know more than they do!
Who

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 9, 2013
 
Hard core wrote:
Do any of u people realize how much trouble you are causeing do u have any idea? First of all its no ones place to judge anyony about being a Christian when or where or what they do , U people are not GOD. If this woman was trying to work things out with her husband or they were haveing trouble im sure you made things alot worse. As for the other man he was drug into the middle of somyhing sounds like he knew nothing about how do u think it makes his wife feel there were several post saying hes very loyal to her and loves her. Why would anyone want to talk about there own family the way these people have unless they are jelous. Sounds like the two that havent done anything are Kay Tomblin,David Ray Toney. The only one keeps posting bring this up is the jelous sister. Karma is bad it will bite come back on you when you least expect it, Enough is enough let it go.
she is not trying to work her marriage out, she moved out of her beautiful home into an apartment downtown and Mr. David Ray Toney stays with her a lot ! Her husband is hurt because David Ray was his best friend and know he is steady hanging out with his wife!
Sick of drama

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Actually, David Ray is a very nice person who helps people out when ever he can. I know he used to be on drugs because he told me that. He is now clean and trying to better his life.

As for Kay, she is a wonderful person. No one but her and her family knows her reasons for leaving her marriage. Frankly, I don't see where it is anyone's business. She is always doing things to help others. Maybe some of you should help her by keeping her name out of this drama.

Negativity is toxic!!!! How about some of you get off of this trashy site for a while, go out into the land of the living and see what you can do to actually HELP someone instead of making people's lives more complicating. Just a thought.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 9, 2013
 
maybe i think i know this lady
disndat

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 13, 2013
 
I can't believe he would do that to his friend. She is old and I was told he doesn't do drugs anymore. He has his own house and don't think he would stay with her. Why would he? I agree sounds like Jerry show.
steph243

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 13, 2013
 
she stayed the nite with him last nite lol
Who

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 13, 2013
 
Tell me why David Ray was at Dr. Emmanuel's office with an older guy and the guys told my friend David Ray and Kay were together! This was just Friday afternoon.... They r hiding the relationship from his om because she said she would disown him for being with a married woman!
steph243

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 13, 2013
 
well he has been out with dawn all afternoon and he is shacked up with ms. tomblin tonite just sayin............ know this for a fact...........
steph243

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 13, 2013
 
btw she DOES have herpies....
steph243

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 14, 2013
 
any new updates?
steph243

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 15, 2013
 
yes she spent the nite with him again last nite

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Logan Forum right now

Search the Logan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min Move on 53,466
A big week ahead for Mountain Laurel story 16 min laughing 81
why is every one worried about the dealers? 1 hr Thegreenmanalishi 4
babydolls 4 hr POET! 4
john fox (Feb '10) 4 hr Marvin 38
wild bunnies 5 hr curious 2
kimzbenz? 5 hr okay 4
board of education 8 hr karla 34
Court appearance schedule Tue Smiling 42
•••
•••
•••
Logan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Logan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Logan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Logan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••