local dentist office

Posted in the Livingston Forum

gendig

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Has anyone other than myself ever taken notice of the sometimes inapropriate actions and the body language that goes on between a certain young dentist and his assistant. Makes you wonder if theres more going on than just a employer employee relationship. They should really stop to consider the small eyes and ears they work around. Children are not stupid people! Wake up if im not mistaken you are both married!!
Which one

Stanley, NC

#2 Apr 24, 2012
gendig wrote:
Has anyone other than myself ever taken notice of the sometimes inapropriate actions and the body language that goes on between a certain young dentist and his assistant. Makes you wonder if theres more going on than just a employer employee relationship. They should really stop to consider the small eyes and ears they work around. Children are not stupid people! Wake up if im not mistaken you are both married!!
Not really sure to whom you are referring, but it's highly unlikely that either would cheat on their beautiful wives with someone that works for them.
u know nothing

Livingston, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Which one wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really sure to whom you are referring, but it's highly unlikely that either would cheat on their beautiful wives with someone that works for them.
Just because they have beautiful wives as you say doesn't mean a man won't cheat. Get real. You sound like you look down on people that work for dentist. I don't who they are talking about but men cheat for sex.
pat

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2012
u know nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Just because they have beautiful wives as you say doesn't mean a man won't cheat. Get real. You sound like you look down on people that work for dentist. I don't who they are talking about but men cheat for sex.
you are telling the truth.men cheat no matter how beautiful their wives might be. Its there narure for real just dogs.
uh huh

Livingston, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Yep we have noticed it I believe I know the one you are referring to. And I have caught onto that myself. When my little boy first started seeing him I thought the two were married. When I say that I mean I thought they were married to one another. They seem very flirty with each other and extremely comfortable together. He is a farely good looking man but her on the other hand not so much. If he has the pretty wife as the other post stated what in the world would he want with that little curly haired woman?
concerned

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Who are you all talking about??
u know nothing

Livingston, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2012
uh huh wrote:
Yep we have noticed it I believe I know the one you are referring to. And I have caught onto that myself. When my little boy first started seeing him I thought the two were married. When I say that I mean I thought they were married to one another. They seem very flirty with each other and extremely comfortable together. He is a farely good looking man but her on the other hand not so much. If he has the pretty wife as the other post stated what in the world would he want with that little curly haired woman?
didn't you read my post?? for sex that's why. I don't know who you all are referring to and don't really care. It's nothing to me. I wouldn't worry to much about it. Everything is not about peoples looks. I see you put the girl down. Maybe your the wife??
Concerned Christian

Livingston, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2012
The bible says in Exodus 23:1 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness." Someone obviously has too much time on their hands and is trying to stir up trouble!!!!!! Which can be very hurtful and harmful. The bible also says in Matthew 7:12 "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Gossip is forbidden by God and this is certainly GOSSIP! Whoever started this needs to really be ashamed of themselves.
take care

Livingston, TN

#9 Apr 26, 2012
Concerned Christian wrote:
The bible says in Exodus 23:1 "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness." Someone obviously has too much time on their hands and is trying to stir up trouble!!!!!! Which can be very hurtful and harmful. The bible also says in Matthew 7:12 "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Gossip is forbidden by God and this is certainly GOSSIP! Whoever started this needs to really be ashamed of themselves.
well I think obviously we all c whats going on.u must b blind !!!!!
hmmm

Livingston, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2012
There's two young dentists in town... which one could you be referring to??
foe

Livingston, TN

#11 May 6, 2012
which dentist are you refering to they are two of them who do you refer to

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2012
I smell a homewrecker.
Anybody believe this crap on topix is insane.
Dont believe anything you hear and 1/2 of what you see.
Learned that a long time ago .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 2 hr redwing 738
overton county school system 5 hr chicken 544
we are getting a walmart!!! 5 hr Automobile operator 6
corupt town 7 hr pray 97
john garrett 7 hr pray 21
Rich Republicns Hate to pay Taxes. But Loves wh... 8 hr Ex-republican 2
Republicans Hate the OLD,Sick,Children and the ... 8 hr tbird19482 9
Livingston Dating
Find my Match

Livingston Jobs