First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I NEED WORK

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Hey does anyone know of any under the table work for a hard working able bodied man? I would need a ride to work but I could help with gas for taking me I just need some extra income and will break my back for good hard work
why

Monroe, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2010
why does it have to be under the table?
double dipping

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Aug 19, 2010
why wrote:
why does it have to be under the table?
because the bum is either drawing disability (and he dosent deserve it) or he is drawing unemployment , he is drawing something !
his wife

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2010
He is not a bum he draws social security and he can have a job just not one that pays more than what he makes so maybe u need to quit bein so damn judgemental!
I NEED WORK

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2010
double dipping wrote:
<quoted text>
because the bum is either drawing disability (and he dosent deserve it) or he is drawing unemployment , he is drawing something !
Wow jerk? I'm bipolar as hell trust me I deserve every cent of my check. I can have a normal job but its easier getting an under the table job seeing that I'm a felon. I have a wife and daughter to support so if your just goin to run your mouth don't post I just need a job under the table to ensure the stability of my family if that's not honorable then screw the usa but if anyone actually understands my situation and knows some good honest under the table jobs please let me know cause its hard to support a family on so little money. I'm an honest hard working man that can't catch a break because I sccrewed up when I was younger.
4-srzs-ness

AOL

#6 Aug 19, 2010
"good honest under the table jobs"
you want an honest job but you want to get paid in a dishonest way? Your a felon? Bi polar?
think about it, with the way you described yourself who would wanna hire you?
i think its great you are willing to break your back for your familys sake, the rest of it not so good.
I NEED WORK

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2010
4-srzs-ness wrote:
"good honest under the table jobs"
you want an honest job but you want to get paid in a dishonest way? Your a felon? Bi polar?
think about it, with the way you described yourself who would wanna hire you?
i think its great you are willing to break your back for your familys sake, the rest of it not so good.
The point is exactly what you seemed to notice I am bipolar but am medicated and the fact that I'm a felon makes it so that there's no possible way to earn a good living simply because of my past the difference is that most felons get in trouble and keep on a downward spiral in my case I'm one of the few who actually wants to do better I need work plain and simple so just stop being condecending and only post if you know of any jobs ok?(These statements are in general) and I really would rather have a normal good paying job than doing odd jobs for five to ten bucks at a time.
WB sherrif

Livingston, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2010
I NEED WORK wrote:
Hey does anyone know of any under the table work for a hard working able bodied man? I would need a ride to work but I could help with gas for taking me I just need some extra income and will break my back for good hard work
Are you on welfare?
I NEED WORK

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2010
WB sherrif wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on welfare?
No I'm not on welfare and honestly would rather work than draw a check as long as it paid good and I could get the felony overlooked
I NEED WORK

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2010
felon wrote:
<quoted text>
There are alot of places that hire felons. oreck in Cookeville hire through the career center, also Dacco in Cookeville. Having a felon charge does not mean you cannot get a job; you can go to the Cookeville Carrier center and they can help you. With Oreck you do have to have a high school diploma or GED, with dacco you do not.
Yeah I know but its also a lot harder to get a job with a felony expecially with no mode of transportation and I have a hsd
flamingokat

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2010
Your best bet would prolly be to try and get work on a farm, cleanin fence rows and the like.
who cares

Williamsport, PA

#13 Jul 5, 2012
just ask the truck loads of illegals hopin over like flees from mexico, Im sure they have some know how on this.
Laurie

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jul 5, 2012
:(
what to do

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jul 5, 2012
who cares wrote:
just ask the truck loads of illegals hopin over like flees from mexico, Im sure they have some know how on this.
Nothing could make people like you happy. America is the land of the free and if you lived in Mexico or South America you would probably want to come over here also. Once they are here would you rather them draw or work? I have seen them work and they WORK while the whites stand around or hide to keep from having to work. They take a lot of pride in doing a job good and doing it fast. They NEVER call in and will work in just about any conditions and take all kinds of crap off of white rednecks that get angry because they have to look at them or can not understand what they are saying. Do you not have a heart for another human being or only for ones that are milky white and fly the rebel flag?
Jim

Dearborn Heights, MI

#16 Nov 29, 2012
I NEED WORK, Keep on Trucking buddy don't let the negative people here on topix discourage you you have your reasons for what you want to accomplish and for people to judge you for that they have little self esteem for themselves so they have to put someone down to lift themselves up so consider this that they lack Esteem within themselves. keep on trucking bud you will find that job, I did see a farm job on craigslist that pays $19 hour check out craigs list under Laborers I seen that posting in michigan.

Since: Sep 12

Mount Juliet, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2012
I completely understand ur situation. It is hard for felons to find work to better themselves. That's why most stay on a downward spiral. Cause no one is willing to look past their past and give them a chance. I'm new here so I don't know anything off hand, but I work in a place where I can ask a lot of people.. I'll see if I can help..
Billy

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Don't hire this POS dead-beat bi-holer thats drawing a check or two.
These Chuckers use the ole,"I'm just trying to take care of my family" or "I've got some little kids to take care of".
These are leaches on the system.
They load up on all of the give-me programs and hit up the churches too.
These scum not only are kept up by everyone else they also steal anything they can get there grubby hands on.
If you give them anything, give them a one-way ride to the state line.
disgusted

Livingston, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Billy you are a mean cruel person, "Walk A mile in my Shoes" if I wasn't starving I'd hire the man just on acct. of your cruel vicious comments.
toe joe yamma moto

Livingston, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2012
i got something you can do to me under the table buddy hope you got a big mouth and purty lips lol
jackie fargo

Cookeville, TN

#21 Dec 1, 2012
yoe joe is a queer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Livingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Philip Blake for new mayor of Livingst... 31 min Billy Joe 7
overton county school system 1 hr Hmm 553
Where are the jobs Ben 1 hr Seriously 30
Sorry Sorry No Count Dead Beat Dads 3 hr Working Mom of Two 4
Mark Key (Apr '14) 3 hr old friend 32
who is the new gas superintendant for the city? 6 hr watchin you 37
corupt town 9 hr eagle eye 100
Livingston Dating
Find my Match

Livingston Jobs