Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Why does Mr. gray's post continue to be removed from topics. There has been nothing but positive and uplifting things said on his post but yet it continues to be removed. Is this a ploy that the current mayor doesn't want Mr. Gray's name out there to much? Interesting though.
Shawn Gray for Mayor! Good man, good ways, good family and he is dedicated to make Livingston a better place. Vote Shawn Gray, all the way!
Dr Know

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

I think we can all imagine why this young mans name keeps disappearing from topix.
There are those there that don't want him to become to popular.
I heard that he has more going for him than what folks might think. He seems to be a pretty smart man. He is very good with business and numbers which is what this town needs.
toejo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

vote for hayes.
Gray 4 Mayor

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

toejo wrote:
vote for hayes.
NO THANKS My family and friends and family will be voting for Gray
someone

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Aunt Ester wrote:
Why does Mr. gray's post continue to be removed from topics. There has been nothing but positive and uplifting things said on his post but yet it continues to be removed. Is this a ploy that the current mayor doesn't want Mr. Gray's name out there to much? Interesting though.
Shawn Gray for Mayor! Good man, good ways, good family and he is dedicated to make Livingston a better place. Vote Shawn Gray, all the way!
Well said go Shawn Gray
Miller Mtn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Go Gray!
Wonder Why

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

I wondered also why his name keeps getting removed. I guess the next thing we will see will be his signs going missing.
unbreakable

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Wonder Why wrote:
I wondered also why his name keeps getting removed. I guess the next thing we will see will be his signs going missing.
Wow....surely they wouldn't take up his signs....? That would be stooping pretty low.
Turtle

Byrdstown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

The sign stealing has happened before !!! A lot of them ended up at the city garage in the beds of employees pick-up trucks and in the trash cans. There are pictures available to prove that claim.

Where are you "ANGRY AMERICAN" the "countdown" needs to fire back up.....(50) days till Livingston City Election !!!

Vote "Gray" he can brighten our day !!
Southern Bound

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone got the closing balance of the city books of Former Mayor Martin's last year of office and last years closing budget of Hayes. Just curious about any differences.
change is needed

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Gray all the way!
closer

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

thats right! gray for mayor!!!
Eric

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Agreed. Gray for mayor.
I would say

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

that it is probably the Gray's asking for posts to be removed. Why in the world would they want a bunch of crazy people on Topix talking about them? Breading ground here for lies and half truths. I think they'd probably rather control the information that the public gets. My opinion.
Wondering

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I haven't seen anything bad about the Grays on here. I have noticed that the posts go missing after they get heated against the current mayor though. Even the Vote Curtis post has disappeared after people starting talking unfavorable about the current mayor.
marilyn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Curtis is the man Livingston need for mayor.
need no curtis

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

What has he done. Nothing for this town.
careful what you wish for

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Just because some EMT out at 911 has decided to run against Hayes dosent mean he will be a good Mayor.
Like him or not , Mayor Hayes has been the best Mayor we have ever had in Livingston.
name one that was better ?
you cant , and you can only do so much for Livingston and Overton County , the population isnt here people.
We are doing better than most town our size , barely 3500 people.
huh

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

careful what you wish for wrote:
Just because some EMT out at 911 has decided to run against Hayes dosent mean he will be a good Mayor.
Like him or not , Mayor Hayes has been the best Mayor we have ever had in Livingston.
you cant , and you can only do so much for Livingston and Overton County , the population isnt here people.
You must be delirious!!!!!My guess is you have a job at stake in this somehow
say what

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

careful what you wish for wrote:
Hosea was alot dang better then the one we have now. Even Frank Martin was and he wasn't that dang good. Our Mayor is NOT the Best one we have ever had. What a joke are you on crack????????
What has Curtis done for this town?? it has been ask many times but no one seems to know even though they get on here and talk about how good he is. SO do tell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 30 min WTSenior 123,785
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr 123Pictures 58,318
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Get Real 8,461
What happens to all of the money from the army ... 4 hr OneWhoKnows 9
management at hutchinson (Jan '12) 4 hr me g 510
Ray Smith 4 hr wife is worse 4
our money 4 hr Willis 15
School Board Candidates 8 hr do tell 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••
•••