Patrick Di Justo

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

In Obama’s first response to the shutdown Tuesday, he stood in the Rose Garden and not only blamed Republicans for the fiasco, but transitioned into enroller-in-chief, urging viewers to call centers and a website that launched Tuesday.

“There’s a hotline where you can apply over the phone and get help with the application,” Obama said in his televised remarks.“Or just get questions that you have answered by real people in 150 different languages. So let me give you that number. The number is 1-800-318-2596 — 1-800-318-2596.”

The sales pitch is part of Obama’s hard-line strategy, which liberals have cheered. With polls showing that the GOP bears the brunt of the blame for the shutdown, he’s made it clear he won’t sign any government funding bill that defunds or delays his signature legislative accomplishment.

Added publicity aside, by ensuring that the law remains a hot-button political issue, Republicans appear to have hardened Obama’s resolve.
billy bob

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

You can tell who Obama really wants to help REAL PEOPLE IN 150 LANGUAGES . I have lived here all my life and I understand only 1 yes 1 language that is AMERICAN . You fing Democrats have screwed up this Country so bad we will never see day lite again give it away give it all away . You think obama is so great he wouldn't piss on the white race if they were on fire if you think he would your nuts . When he was running for Pres. he was half black half white now he is 100 % and it's not white .
Tom Wilemon

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

billy bob wrote:
You can tell who Obama really wants to help REAL PEOPLE IN 150 LANGUAGES . I have lived here all my life and I understand only 1 yes 1 language that is AMERICAN . You fing Democrats have screwed up this Country so bad we will never see day lite again give it away give it all away . You think obama is so great he wouldn't piss on the white race if they were on fire if you think he would your nuts . When he was running for Pres. he was half black half white now he is 100 % and it's not white .
billy bob,I was raised in Overton County and we can't help that you're stupid,I know 3 languages.What did you do play ball? You moron...while I was learning.

The frigging republicans including the capt ron cyrus has ruin this nation.with reagan the dumb ass stupid president,then even dunner george h w bush and then with this dumbest of them all dubya.
Obama has more smarts in one finger then all four of the above.
Try again

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Unfortunately when these numbers were called by people trying to enroll they received a recording that these numbers were not in service.
Old Tom

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

billy bob wrote:
billy bob ,your mommy and I made you,so you a half breed too billy boy,why you're dark skin.
Billy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

This phone number to Obamacare is useless.
Many lame-stream news media was live trying to show Americans how to sign up but all were unable to get on line or get thru on the phone.
Not only is Obamacare is a fiasco. his whole presidency is one of failed policies.
jfdtt

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

10 Million have already sign up for Obama care ,which is the same insurance in Mass.call romney care and the people ther love Romney care,

So billy boy you need to stop watching fox cartoons,don't listen to capt ron cyrus and beth cox ,and lard butt rush.

Over 400,000 Thousands called to day to find out more about obama care.

Seems to be going very well, and Boehmer "cry baby" wants to stop it,,"You republicans are frigging nut cases.

Obama is one of the smartest Presidents ever in the USA.

Dubya Bush was the dumbest and a republican just as you Billy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Livingston Forum right now

Search the Livingston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 141,414
Who will win for County Court Clerk 56 min i agree 4
music on the square 2 hr mayorwakeup 44
Walter Ronnie Cyrus is a Liar 2 hr Ex mail Boy 28
overton county school system 2 hr Wondering 167
Express way 6 hr Agree 7
Paul Bailey is a big spending liberal 8 hr listen 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Livingston Jobs

•••