Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 09

Livermore, ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 23, 2009
 
Saw a head on collision yesterday (Fri.) on Vasco Rd. Driver looked like a young female pinned in her car.
Does anyone know what happened or if the girl lived? I've been praying for her constantly. That visual will be embedded in my mind always. So sad.
DbK

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 23, 2009
 
Is this the accident you are referring to?
http://www.ktvu.com/news/19544714/detail.html
barbara

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 23, 2009
 
reginag wrote:
Saw a head on collision yesterday (Fri.) on Vasco Rd. Driver looked like a young female pinned in her car.
Does anyone know what happened or if the girl lived? I've been praying for her constantly. That visual will be embedded in my mind always. So sad.
The young woman was 25 had a 5 year old son and died instantly according to the report I received. She worked for me and was a wonderful young lady.
Friend

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 23, 2009
 
barbara wrote:
<quoted text>
The young woman was 25 had a 5 year old son and died instantly according to the report I received. She worked for me and was a wonderful young lady.
I new her as well, and just got the news this morning. I am devastated I am so sorry Barbara, she was a wonderful person, always with a smile on her face. I am looking into how we can put together some type of trust fund for her son. I know her from our daycare...our daycare person is devastated as you can imagine. They were very close. When I do get information I will keep you informed. Please feel free to contact me at cherylentrev@yahoo.com.
Thank you...

Since: May 09

Livermore, ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 23, 2009
 
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I new her as well, and just got the news this morning. I am devastated I am so sorry Barbara, she was a wonderful person, always with a smile on her face. I am looking into how we can put together some type of trust fund for her son. I know her from our daycare...our daycare person is devastated as you can imagine. They were very close. When I do get information I will keep you informed. Please feel free to contact me at cherylentrev@yahoo.com.
Thank you...
Thank you so much everyone for keeping me updated. I'm so sorry to hear the girl didn't make it. Keeping her loved one's in my prayers. 25 years of age. So young.

Since: May 09

Livermore, ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 23, 2009
 
reginag wrote:
Saw a head on collision yesterday (Fri.) on Vasco Rd. Driver looked like a young female pinned in her car.
Does anyone know what happened or if the girl lived? I've been praying for her constantly. That visual will be embedded in my mind always. So sad.
Does anyone know the girls name?
Mckenna Boyer

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 24, 2009
 
her name is kaylynn , she is my cousin
she is 25 years old and her son's name is joe he is 6 !

she was on her way home from work late last night.
i was on a fishing trip with her younger brother when we got the message. her mothers name is renae
and her ex husband is my unlce witch is Mike Boyer.
brother of kaylyn witch is Aaron Boyer is my cousin, very sad this happend please pray for her mother and brother !:(
thanx so much
Mckenna Boyer

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 24, 2009
 
her name is Kaylynn
age 25 and a 6 year old son named joe.
do yu know her ?

im her little cousin
Fam of the other driver

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2009
 
I am soo sorry to hear about your loss.. Sounds like a great girl and a wonderful son.. The driver her car came in contact with was my aunt and she is recovering. My prayers are with Kaylynn's family at this time.
I got the call at 730pm, shortly after this happened. The collision happened around 645p.
family of Kaylynn, Pls send my regards and deepest sympathy..
Fam othr drver Brntwood

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 26, 2009
 
My prayers are with Joe, you, your family and all of her friends... She sounds like a very wonderful and sweet person to precious of a life to be taken so soon... God Bless...
rather not

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 29, 2009
 
I Knew her too. hella sad... thoughts and prayers with hr family
JohnJ

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 29, 2009
 
I think some very nice and caring people are setting up a trust fund for her child. My condolences.

Since: May 09

Livermore, ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 29, 2009
 
rather not wrote:
I Knew her too. hella sad... thoughts and prayers with hr family
Have services happened yet or when and where will they be? I would like to go if possible. This tragedy has left an impact on me. I would like to pay my respects. I am sorry for all of your loss.
Kaylynns Mom

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 30, 2009
 
Thank you all for yur Kind word. Fam othr drver. Please pass on my my porayers for complete restoration. I praise God that she only recieved minor injuries. I also pray that that she isn't holding any thoughts of resoponsiablity for any of this. It was an unfortunate accident and from what I have been told and can tell is it was just a horrible accident. A huge reminder that we need topay attention at alltimes when driving it only takes a split second for somethign to go wrong.
We do have a fund sert up for Joe
Cornerstone Fellowship
Joesph Schweigh Trust
348 North canyon Parkway
Livermore CA 94551
Services did happen last Tuesday reginag feelo free to contact me at woodruffrenee@hotmail.com
The Mom

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 9, 2009
 
reginag - I can't imagine having that image stuck in your head. If you would like to email me I would love to send you a picture to hopefully replace it. woodruffrenee@hotmail.com

Since: May 09

Livermore, ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 9, 2009
 
The Mom wrote:
reginag - I can't imagine having that image stuck in your head. If you would like to email me I would love to send you a picture to hopefully replace it. woodruffrenee@hotmail.com
Yes, please do. i would love to see a pic of your lovely daughter. I was on Vasco road today and I get tears in my eyes every time I pass by the scene. I know your daughter was so beautiful!!
Kaylynns Mom

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 10, 2009
 
reginag wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please do. i would love to see a pic of your lovely daughter. I was on Vasco road today and I get tears in my eyes every time I pass by the scene. I know your daughter was so beautiful!!
did you send me your email??? I didn't see one anywhere

Since: May 09

Livermore, ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 10, 2009
 
Kaylynns Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
did you send me your email??? I didn't see one anywhere
I did. I sent it last night in an email to you. Here it is though. reginagray@comcast.net
Thank you.
m in Livermore

Pleasant Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 11, 2009
 
I know her son and the father of her son. both very nice people.it is a tragedy.
reginag wrote:
Saw a head on collision yesterday (Fri.) on Vasco Rd. Driver looked like a young female pinned in her car.
Does anyone know what happened or if the girl lived? I've been praying for her constantly. That visual will be embedded in my mind always. So sad.
The Mom

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 11, 2009
 
reginag wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. I sent it last night in an email to you. Here it is though. reginagray@comcast.net
Thank you.
Sent them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Livermore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stole Car 6 hr LBrehm 3
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 8 hr -Lily- 3,908
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 8 hr In-Like-Flynn 251
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) 11 hr Doug77 4,632
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) 14 hr SUG here 1,327
West Coast Soccer - Campaign of Negativity (Feb '12) Sun g 72
Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Aug 23 Wrongsrighted 178

Search the Livermore Forum:
•••

Livermore News Video

•••
•••

Livermore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Livermore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Livermore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Livermore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••