Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

The proposal for the new shopper square in little falls is a really good idea and little falls really needs it. mainstreetfirstny.com has all the info go to the bottom of the page and click to read about it,
Leader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

This evil plan must be stopped. All we want in LF are section 8 housing, dollar stores and streets like goat paths. Progress in any positive direction must be stopped at all costs. If you protest we will destroy your business or leave a giant pile of contaminated debris next to your neighborhood. Thank you. Your "leaders".
Foraging for the Future

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

LF_resident wrote:
The proposal for the new shopper square in little falls is a really good idea and little falls really needs it. mainstreetfirstny.com has all the info go to the bottom of the page and click to read about it,
Main Street First does not own Shoppers Square. That proposal was just a red herring from the quarry debate, iirc. That said, what is the status of all that survey work over at Shoppers Square? Are the real owners of Shoppers Square going to redevelop? Sign a Price Chopper?
Construction crew

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

We were instructed to knock down shoppers square and walk away. One shit pile isn't enough, we need more -- mayor's order

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Little Falls Forum right now

Search the Little Falls Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can i recover samsung galaxy messages? 4 hr white 1
Appropriations reduced 3% in Little Falls schoo... 4 hr Wait a sec 8
Zero Hour for Budget 7 hr Huh 24
j-houstons pizzeria (Sep '13) 8 hr Concerned LF'er 8
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,270
the wrath of presta 11 hr MR SMART 19
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr none 6,182
•••

Flood Warning for Herkimer County was issued at April 16 at 4:06AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Little Falls Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Little Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE