Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Dupage County) in 2010?

Posted in the Lisle Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
edwin chavez

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For John Zaruba

Judged:

HELLO MY NAME IS EDWIN CHAVEZ 14 BROOK WOOD ST BENSENVILLE I THIN MR. JOHN ZARUBA HE DOING GOOD JOB .
GOD BLESS UNITED STATE.
Dupage County Courthouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

I vote for John Zuruba!!!:) He is an outstanding person who does an excellent job in everything he does as sheriff....
Right Choice

Harwood Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

I don't live in Dupage, but I hope Zaruba wins again.
Melrose

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Ditto
The Boss

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

I live in Alaska.
And I vote for the removal of all the criminals on the police force in Oakbrook Terrace.
To learn more, go to:
www.OakBrookTerracePolice.com
Up Yours

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

I hope you lose this election , You need to start spending all that tax payers money on better food for the inmates at the dupage county jail . Also you need to make visitation times longer for family's to spend with their loved ones who are currently doing time in the jail . Plus you need to make sure that the Dupage County inmates also get better medical attention and cleaner living conditions in their cells . Also please stop physical abuse taking place with the jail officer's beating the inmates behind closed doors inside the jail . I have witnessed plenty of beating's from officer's hitting inmates believing that they are above the law because they wear a badge and their is no-one to witness the abuse except for other officer's who wont rat on there partner's when they get questioned about such agression's taking place behind closed doors. If you want my wont do a better job running the jail and do a better job protecting the inmates who have to be in the jail for a while !!!!
huh

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

You don't mind taxpayers money being spent of practically everything for prisoners, but you still want them to have lousy food?
no rehab

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

as much as I hate criminals, they should have a better environment in prisons. any small wonder most of them don't get rehabilitated?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For John Zaruba

Judged:

this is the only person running and that is a Shame! NO one should be able to run unopposed! I will not vote on on the issue. He may be a very good sheriff but it seems to be a very patronage post. Fee if any even know when this election is up for voting and where and how to become a contender
Larry

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Up Yours wrote:
I hope you lose this election , You need to start spending all that tax payers money on better food for the inmates at the dupage county jail . Also you need to make visitation times longer for family's to spend with their loved ones who are currently doing time in the jail . Plus you need to make sure that the Dupage County inmates also get better medical attention and cleaner living conditions in their cells . Also please stop physical abuse taking place with the jail officer's beating the inmates behind closed doors inside the jail . I have witnessed plenty of beating's from officer's hitting inmates believing that they are above the law because they wear a badge and their is no-one to witness the abuse except for other officer's who wont rat on there partner's when they get questioned about such agression's taking place behind closed doors. If you want my wont do a better job running the jail and do a better job protecting the inmates who have to be in the jail for a while !!!!
Here's an idea--- DON'T BREAK THE LAW and you won't have to worry about bad food and seeing your family
Respect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

i agree i vote for sheriff John Zaruba.
Taxpayer

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

He needs to crack down on illegals. He could learn from Joe Arpaio. Otherwise where is DuPage county going to be in 10 years? Drugs, gangs, and violence. Look at Elgin, Aurora, Glendale Heights. This will spread all over the county if immigration laws continue to be ignored by the sheriff.
Taxpayer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
He needs to crack down on illegals. He could learn from Joe Arpaio. Otherwise where is DuPage county going to be in 10 years? Drugs, gangs, and violence. Look at Elgin, Aurora, Glendale Heights. This will spread all over the county if immigration laws continue to be ignored by the sheriff.
Hello, wrong Taxpayer onj this post
White

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

i agree taxpayer from Elgin Zaruba needs to start cracking down on those illegals because they're the ones that are causing all these crimes and don't forget it's their fault there is so much section 8 in all these neighborhoods it's not even funny. In Glendale hts, Elgin, Villa Park, Hanover Park, Aurora, Addison and so on.....Illegals have got to go- Jan Brewer knows what she is talking about.

Since: Sep 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

In addition to all of the illegals, our schools are having to make changes to accommodate for the increase in students. They want us to vote for a referendum that won't cost us any money, just extends the current one out a number of years. Sounds like an extra cost to me.
Get rid of the illegals and the anchor babies that they have here.
Robert Osborn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

I would only support and vote for a Sheriff that knows his/her Constitutional authority, meaning enforcing the laws of the united states and protecting the citizens in his/her County from agencies in the Federal Government that attempt to violate their Constitutional rights.
Those Sheriff's that know the Constitution also know or should know that they are the highest law enforcement officers within their respective Counties, they the Sheriff's, have even more authority in their County then either State Police or Federal Agents from any and all federal Agencies because the County sheriff is the only law enforcement officer elected by the people.
Any Sheriff's that don't know what their authority is should get the book written by Sheriff Richard Mack called "The County Sheriff America's Last Hope".
He describes in detail the powers of the County Sheriff even over State or Federal Agents that attempt to violate the rights of citizens in his/her County. All County Sheriff's should read this book it should be mandatory reading for the office of Sheriff in all Counties or Parishes in the south such as Louisiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lisle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lisle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lisle People Search