Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated May 22, 2012
Gmn

Linden, TN

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Me and my family just moved to this county. We stopped by the rusty fish hook where we met the owner. We asked him what else was in town. He then proceeded to run down every other single business in Perry county. It was pretty pathetic. He said we should only come to the fish hook cause anywhere else you go u will get food poisoning. I have been to other restaurants in town I like them all. Guess what I have not got sick at any of them. With the exception of the fish hook. It wasn't the food it was the owners pathetic plea for business. By the way I googled the rusty fish hook to write a review and the first thing to show up is the urban dictionary definition. Just try it you will laugh makes you wander whats going on behind closed doors.
MAC

Quincy, FL

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Gmn wrote:
Me and my family just moved to this county. We stopped by the rusty fish hook where we met the owner. We asked him what else was in town. He then proceeded to run down every other single business in Perry county. It was pretty pathetic. He said we should only come to the fish hook cause anywhere else you go u will get food poisoning. I have been to other restaurants in town I like them all. Guess what I have not got sick at any of them. With the exception of the fish hook. It wasn't the food it was the owners pathetic plea for business. By the way I googled the rusty fish hook to write a review and the first thing to show up is the urban dictionary definition. Just try it you will laugh makes you wander whats going on behind closed doors.
It's a nice place with a lot of good people,but there are alot of not so good people also and an endless supply of DRAMA lol
Jaminson

Linden, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Everyone knows how Crafton is. You just over look the BS and go on.
Nina

Bowie, MD

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Gmn wrote:
Me and my family just moved to this county. We stopped by the rusty fish hook where we met the owner. We asked him what else was in town. He then proceeded to run down every other single business in Perry county. It was pretty pathetic. He said we should only come to the fish hook cause anywhere else you go u will get food poisoning. I have been to other restaurants in town I like them all. Guess what I have not got sick at any of them. With the exception of the fish hook. It wasn't the food it was the owners pathetic plea for business. By the way I googled the rusty fish hook to write a review and the first thing to show up is the urban dictionary definition. Just try it you will laugh makes you wander whats going on behind closed doors.
It's a great place to visit but not to live. A lot of shady people. Drugs, thieves, and endless supply of drama.
and

Clifton, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2012
all these people making these staments are probably just like they're saying. yes its very dramatic but when i moved here & since then ive stuck to myself & i get talked about a little but if you dont involve yourself with the drama, the drama usually wont involve you.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Some people live for drama.
its crazy immature nothing better to do losers dumb pick your choice.
If

Washington, DC

#7 Mar 6, 2012
and wrote:
all these people making these staments are probably just like they're saying. yes its very dramatic but when i moved here & since then ive stuck to myself & i get talked about a little but if you dont involve yourself with the drama, the drama usually wont involve you.
So you have to be a hermit to live there?
and

Clifton, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2012
no im just saying be careful, unless you just live for drama!
Newsflash

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Sucks
Sandy

Buena Vista, TN

#11 Apr 22, 2012
Its beautiful country!!! You have to take the beauty with the beast. Nothing is ever perfect anywhere you move you will find drama. Heck one time my family got yelled at by him because we went to eat somewhere else. I was thinking really are you paying my bills running my life NO!! So I will make my own decisions where I go. I mean it was to the point he pulled in behind my car at another restaurant and said something then. Pathetic we ate at his restaurant at least twice a month if not more. Well needless to say that does not happen anymore.
world traveller

Linden, TN

#12 May 10, 2012
It's the small pond syndrome. The funny thing about "small ponds" is that when you have so few people, like in a small community like Linden, you just see the random warts more often. I've lived in a lot of different places, and it's really the same everywhere, it's just more easily identified in a small town.

Drama is everywhere, if you think it's only bad here, then here's the only place you've probably ever been. You should try living in Hollywood, that place has drama!

That guy just likes to talk shit about everyone. I hope you don't punish everyone else there that needs to make a living just because the owner is an ass. Actually, the rest of his family is rerally sweet, especially the wife. As they say here... bless her heart!
bigmike

Kingsport, TN

#13 May 13, 2012
No run away as fast as you can
just wondering

Funston, GA

#14 May 16, 2012
Is Clifton, Tennessee a good place to start a new business? Is it a good area to relocate to?
Seriously considering and hoping to visit soon but would like to get insight from those who already live there.
babydaddy

Kingsport, TN

#15 May 17, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Is Clifton, Tennessee a good place to start a new business? Is it a good area to relocate to?
Seriously considering and hoping to visit soon but would like to get insight from those who already live there.
lived there my whole life moved out a few years ago nice place to live but hard on a business stuff usually don't last long
Kiss me

Cowpens, SC

#16 May 22, 2012
Just like any small town

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min Sincerely 145,939
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 45 min MyNametoo2 189,224
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr turdddd 9,319
Who are "They"... Walmart in Wayne County Urban... (Sep '11) 3 hr turdbuster 111
brent jones and brady cheek 6 hr HaHa 11
Dusty 8 hr Big T 27
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr The InfoWar 8,616
•••
•••
•••

Linden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Linden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Linden News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Linden
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••