Search linked to synagogue vandalism, bomb threat

Authorities investigating vandalism at area synagogues last month descended on a Far North Side apartment Thursday to interview a suspect and search for evidence, sources with knowledge of the investigation ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bubba

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 13, 2009
I'm taking a class at a downtown college. Probably 60% of the 50 or so students are Muslims from N. Africa, the Middle East and S.E. Asia. How are they all getting into the U.S., especially after 9/11, Hamas and Hezbollah terrorism? Many are drawing U.S. government benefit checks, Medicaid, food stamps, etc. for their families. No way the government could keep up with terrorist cells they might be setting up. We learned nothing from 9/11.
Chi Town

Hinsdale, IL

#3 Feb 13, 2009
Amen, Just look at the UK to see what were in for.
Bubba wrote:
I'm taking a class at a downtown college. Probably 60% of the 50 or so students are Muslims from N. Africa, the Middle East and S.E. Asia. How are they all getting into the U.S., especially after 9/11, Hamas and Hezbollah terrorism? Many are drawing U.S. government benefit checks, Medicaid, food stamps, etc. for their families. No way the government could keep up with terrorist cells they might be setting up. We learned nothing from 9/11.
my kind of town

Berwyn, IL

#4 Feb 13, 2009
I was disturbed by the comment in the article
about the "undercurrent" in that area. What does
that mean? We have a population here and a huge
Muslim population across Lake Michigan. We need
to speak with them more. Erase misperceptions
where the exist and ensure that things go smoothly
for everyone living in America in our very open system.
But, we need to keep our eyes wide open.

Muslim compounds in rural US

US Mosques hotbed for anti-US teaching
http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/study...
Ungovernated

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 13, 2009
That neighborhood always has outsiders who think they're a welcom part of the neighborhood fabric come in and start trouble thinking that everyone thinks like they do. Well, they're wrong. These cowards eventually slip up and get caught. When they get caught they rat on anyone that was ever associated with them and then they run!

It's not funny, some of these b4st4rds need to be made a public example of in that neighborhood.

Since: Sep 08

Palatine, IL

#6 Feb 13, 2009
I remember some of these muslims were celebrating 9-11 in oak lawn/burbank area. I saw some cheering about the deaths of americans. These people make my skin crawl, and I'll never forget this. The ones that act super patriotic are the ones that scare me.
glen

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2009
Just look what has happened in Europe and Australia where they cannot conform to modern society. We don't need their diversity.
Bob in Chicago

Concord, CA

#9 Feb 13, 2009
The hate in these postings is scarier than any "perceived threats".
Globalist Agenda

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2009
Search all you want. The Byzantine Empire will rise again.
Globalist Agenda

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2009
Seville J wrote:
I remember some of these muslims were celebrating 9-11 in oak lawn/burbank area. I saw some cheering about the deaths of americans. These people make my skin crawl, and I'll never forget this. The ones that act super patriotic are the ones that scare me.
Lay off the meds. Mossad was behind 9/11.
hmm

Buffalo Grove, IL

#12 Feb 13, 2009
send him to gitmo for waterboarding and a firing squad, along with all other undesirable foreigners from terrorist countries

Palatine, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2009
Globalist Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tighten up your tinfoil hat.

Palatine, IL

#14 Feb 13, 2009
glen wrote:
Just look what has happened in Europe and Australia where they cannot conform to modern society. We don't need their diversity.
In england they banned this film maker because he made a film speaking out against Islam. The muslims got mad and now the Government will not allow this guy in the country.
Marine

Oak Forest, IL

#15 Feb 13, 2009
Come'on now, stop harassing the peaceful muslims! They conform to the Koran and the religion of love!
my kind of town

Berwyn, IL

#16 Feb 13, 2009
Seville J wrote:
<quoted text>
In england they banned this film maker because he made a film speaking out against Islam. The muslims got mad and now the Government will not allow this guy in the country.
Judge the film for yourself. Fitna by Geert Wilders. This is so short,
a few minutes with a point of view about what is going on in Europe.
There is nothing here that is not in the headlines.
With all the violent hatespeech, videotapped beheadings and
mass screaming protests around the Muslim world, I don't see
what the fuss is about. But, I don't believe in censoring cartoons either.
But, this is America -you decide.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/03/31/livelea ...
Marine

Oak Forest, IL

#17 Feb 13, 2009
And they wonder why weapons shops are doing a banner business! Buy your honies an AR for Valentines day! Don't forget to stock up on 30 round mags & ammo as well.
cindy lou

Skokie, IL

#19 Feb 15, 2009
Globalist Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for being so dumb. Doesn't your Mosque allow you to read real news?
Reality Czech

Portland, OR

#20 Feb 15, 2009
In his first ever TV interview as President, President Hussein essentially blamed US for the problems in the arab and moslem world on Al Arabiya.

Hang on to your kefiye, it's gonna be a wild 4 years.

I guess the good news, is that he didn't choose to make his first appearance on Al Jezeera.
chicago

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 5, 2009
i am not a terrorist
i am better than u and the pple think like U
if u got problem with that lets meet and talk about it
Tucker wrote:
Lets feel sorry for the poor terrorist Arab. This guy is scum and should be sent to Gitmo!
rezasantorini

Skokie, IL

#22 Mar 5, 2009
Does anyone know what evidence was found? Or why the police went to that particular apartment?

He is not the only Muslim in the area and not all Muslims would damage the holy places of others. Something drew the Police to that site. Lets find out why?
rezasantorini

Skokie, IL

#23 Mar 5, 2009
Globalist Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It really tickles me when someone like this poster makes comments that are just opinion and not based in fact. I trust my country and its people. If the Mossad did it, rest assured all the Jew Haters in the government, with qualifications, would have said something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincolnwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min mahz 50,027
WildBill and McCambell 5 hr Taxpayer for years 8
Retired police sergeant found shot dead in back... (Jun '12) 5 hr grapevine 9
Scavo soon to be back on the loose (Oct '13) 21 hr Curious RAT Inves... 23
American News Post Investigate McCambell 21 hr Curious RAT Inves... 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Spermcount1 4,050
McScambell at Triton Mon grapevine 2

Lincolnwood Jobs

Lincolnwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lincolnwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lincolnwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]