Sexual Assault, Theft Motive In Beason, IL Family Deaths

Full story: Fox2Now 7
Indictments released Wednesday claim two brothers armed with a tire iron broke into a family's home to rob them and assault a teenage girl before beating five people to death. Full Story
T Ferguson

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Oct 28, 2009
I hope the state seeks the death penlty, they deserve it.
yep

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Death! The system is so messed up that even if they receive the death sentence, they will sit in jail and wait. We will pay to feed, cloth, and babysit them like the rest of the jerks in there. Look at other countries where execution is immediately after. No BS. Sounds like cost savings to the Americans!
Susan

Peoria, IL

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Wow, An Acer Aspire is what I use and it was about $600 at Wal-Mart. Seems that this was more than robbery to me. Why would you have to beat five people to death just to steal a laptop. More details will come out in this story over time I can only imagine. How awful! God rest their souls and be with that poor little Tabatha who is fighting for her life. Been following this since it happened and will continue to. These two white trash monsters should get the death penalty. I have said all along that they should be beaten to within an inch of their lives FIVE TIMES, and then the sixth time they should be killed for the life that they also took from poor Tabitha and those who loved the family. I sure couldn't live with myself..........I hope they don't get to. The Gee's do not have a chance at life because of these two, so they do not deserve to be breathing the air that they are breathing right now. DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY DEATH PENALTY
fortheinnocent

Sheridan, IN

#4 Oct 29, 2009
If the state "seeks" the death penalty. My gosh. That poor family. God only knows what the surviving child is going to endure throughout her life.
musicman1

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Put these miserable pieces of trash AWAY for the MAXIMUM SENTENCE ALLOWED BY LAW - then see how thy like being sexually assaulted by their new roomates - They can both burn in hell, but only after they suffer the WORST possible treatment in their new home-and even THAT is better than they deserve
Nitemare Salisbury

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2009
the police have evidence for trial, pity us if they got the wrong guys,look for similar things, on a map see if there is a pattern...
no1important

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 24, 2014
T Ferguson wrote:
I hope the state seeks the death penlty, they deserve it.
I hope that everyone involed get what they have coming. My children grew up playing with those children next door for years I still get thee overwhelming sense horror when we go back to see family. Its a total tragedy and I feel for the to girls left behind to morn the loss of such a horrific discription!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica boling (Apr '14) Apr '14 just curious 1
black pistons (Oct '12) Nov '13 real bp 3
Jen Clark (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jazmynsrealdad 1
reunion (Sep '13) Sep '13 86 grad 1
Kyle welch anyone?? (Jul '11) Sep '13 Jennifer mayer 2
Joseph (JT) Talley (Mar '13) Sep '13 Jennifer Mayer 2
The 80s (Jun '13) Jun '13 1986 Grad 1
Lincoln Dating
Find my Match

Lincoln Jobs