Come on out

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Sorry Tuesday June 12, 2012 @ 6 pm.
Jo Ann

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2012
AFTER ONLY 2 MONTHS: I wasTaken off all cholesterol meds, is now down from 4 blood pressure pills to 1/2 pill per day (will probably soon be off that too). Dr. told me to start tapering off her fibromyalgia & lupus meds as I didn't needed them any longer, I have lost 20 lbs. and I "feel like I am back to my normal self--90% back to my normal self". I was skeptical but gave it a shot, and Thank God I did.
YouKnowMe

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2012
What is Zija?
Come on out

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2012
It is a product ( drink mix) that people are using to find awesome results for everything from weight loss to other health problems as mentioned above. Please feel free to come to Gateway Park Tuesday night, you can see the products and hear what it has done for people right here in Kentucky.
Satisfied

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2012
I gave Zija a try back in Feburary, I have now lost 61 lbs in 3 months. I have to say I feel better today than I have felt in a long time. I encourage anyone who needs to loose weight to give it a try.
Pip

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2012
I want to welcome everyone out tonight to hear the awesome results people are having with this product. I am a coach and a Health & Fitness teacher, and I have had amazing results using it. Not only can you get great health benefits but you could possibly earn some much needed money with the product. Earnings are endless and new sellers have made as much as $300 a week.
what?

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Rip off and made up miracle stories. Do people really believe this stuff.
Satisfied

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Well smart ass, Zija has just been named the official drink of the 2012 Summer Olympics. How's that for validation.
curious

Barnesville, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Did they make a big donation to the summer olympics ?
sweet sweet liberty

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Honestly it's horrible. It doesn't work and it's all in your head. Ripoff if I've ever seen one. Don't recommend it at all!
Satisfied

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Well I am not going to justify anything to you. You don't want to use it fine. I myself have used it for 4 months and I feel better than I have felt in 10 years. Lost 26 lbs and 4 inches. So life is a choice.
N Hurley

Half Moon Bay, CA

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Satisfied wrote:
Well smart ass, Zija has just been named the official drink of the 2012 Summer Olympics. How's that for validation.
No it is not ! Can you google for yourself ? It is powerade Zion .Your zija product was named the official drink for an alumni basketball team .Look it up .
getreal

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2012
Zija is a high priced joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run Mayor Brown out of Town 16 min Know it all 77
Remembering deceased Classmates (Mar '09) 1 hr Babygirl 421
do u stuff ur underwear?(male topic) 3 hr james 6
nikki atwood 5 hr texas crow 7
McDonalds Slow Service 6 hr Stranger 37
New bakery in town? 6 hr Yay4U 21
Explosion!! 8 hr local 2
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web