First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whew

Waneta, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I have a question. Can a woman's vagina rot and stink so bad it smells worse than a dead animal? Will the woman die if this happens or will she just keep living?
smelly

Danville, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2009
it depends. whats the woman's name? or initials?
well

Coulsdon, UK

#3 Jun 22, 2009
I think I know who you mean. I think its a lodged tampon.

Although I'm not an MD, I am in the medical profession and fairly knowledgable. In addition I recently saw some reliable info. on TV that addressed this issue, specifically. Occasionally women will ask the common question... "Can a tampon go up further and get lost in me?" The answer is no, it will only go so far in your reproductive organs yet a tampon,(or any other small object) CAN lodge itself in an area or small pocket which may not be visible to you vaginally, yet your DR. can locate it with a speculum. A lodged tampon in this area is very dangerous and can cause serious infection and is potentially lethal. It is the same risk that coined the name for the tampon related condition, "Toxic Shock Syndrome"
I'm not trying to scare you, and if that was the case, you probably would have become very sick a couple of weeks ago. Check your temp. right away as it is one good indicator of infection...but NOT foolproof. If there is even a 10% chance in your mind that you have one inside, it's well worth a trip to the DR. Not doing so isn't worth the risk of losing not only your ability to bear children, but losing your life. And it's not safe to poke around in there (you or your partner) to look for it because if it has been in there this long you could dislodge it from a stable position and/or cause any infection to release faster into your blood system. Also, douching could do the same by stripping or reducing your vag/uterine walls of the normal protective balance and a strong odor may be a strong indicator of something wrong. Good Luck!
whew

Waneta, KY

#5 Jun 22, 2009
I looked in there with a flashlight and there was a dead possum in there. Look like hes been in there for a while. I guess he crawled up in there and died poor fella. I cant get him out because I can't hold my breath that long.
well

Coulsdon, UK

#6 Jun 23, 2009
If the hole is big enough can you lassoo it and get some guys round to help you pull?
HAH

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE LOST A TAMPON IN THEM THEY WOULD REMEMBER
Chana

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2009
You people need not talk about me ok.
whew

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2009
well wrote:
If the hole is big enough can you lassoo it and get some guys round to help you pull?
Two men done died trying to clean out that nasty hole. I might have to call the EPA.
Mary Beth

Coulsdon, UK

#10 Jun 23, 2009
HAH wrote:
I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE LOST A TAMPON IN THEM THEY WOULD REMEMBER
Your daughter didn't or was it your son!
HAH

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2009
Mary Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter didn't or was it your son!
Oh honey if u would wash that nasty thing of urs u wouldnt stink so bad, or better yet keep ur legs closed and pants buttoned and u wouldnt have whatever disease it is that makes u stink so bad!!!! A little water and bleach would take care of the smell but the rest, well ur just fcked cause cant nothing help that nasty sooooooo sry
Chana

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2009
whew wrote:
<quoted text> Two men done died trying to clean out that nasty hole. I might have to call the EPA.
Hey i can't help it my hole is big and i have pressurewashed it and it still stinks i don't know what else to do can you come over and try your luck maybe a tounge lashing will fix me right up........please it itches something awfull.
You go Chana

Coulsdon, UK

#13 Jun 24, 2009
these people have no idea what a nice warm puss you have.
livesinlancaster

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 24, 2009
whew wrote:
I have a question. Can a woman's rot and stink so bad it smells worse than a animal? Will the woman die if this happens or will she just keep living?
her name is lisa carman shes a
issue

Brownsville, TN

#15 Jul 28, 2009
well wrote:
I think I know who you mean. I think its a lodged tampon.
Although I'm not an MD, I am in the medical profession and fairly knowledgable. In addition I recently saw some reliable info. on TV that addressed this issue, specifically. Occasionally women will ask the common question... "Can a tampon go up further and get lost in me?" The answer is no, it will only go so far in your reproductive organs yet a tampon,(or any other small object) CAN lodge itself in an area or small pocket which may not be visible to you vaginally, yet your DR. can locate it with a speculum. A lodged tampon in this area is very dangerous and can cause serious infection and is potentially lethal. It is the same risk that coined the name for the tampon related condition, "Toxic Shock Syndrome"
I'm not trying to scare you, and if that was the case, you probably would have become very sick a couple of weeks ago. Check your temp. right away as it is one good indicator of infection...but NOT foolproof. If there is even a 10% chance in your mind that you have one inside, it's well worth a trip to the DR. Not doing so isn't worth the risk of losing not only your ability to bear children, but losing your life. And it's not safe to poke around in there (you or your partner) to look for it because if it has been in there this long you could dislodge it from a stable position and/or cause any infection to release faster into your blood system. Also, douching could do the same by stripping or reducing your vag/uterine walls of the normal protective balance and a strong odor may be a strong indicator of something wrong. Good Luck!
He is smart you better listen!
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2009
whew wrote:
I looked in there with a flashlight and there was a dead possum in there. Look like hes been in there for a while. I guess he crawled up in there and died poor fella. I cant get him out because I can't hold my breath that long.
lmao, this is the funnies thing i have ever heard of, whew let me catch my breath not from the smell but from laughin so much, ohhhhh my sides hurt....i hurt all over, and i don't even have anything lodged
Gemie

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jul 28, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>lmao, this is the funnies thing i have ever heard of, whew let me catch my breath not from the smell but from laughin so much, ohhhhh my sides hurt....i hurt all over, and i don't even have anything lodged
geez it wasnt that damn funny
mean

Brownsville, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2009
Gemie wrote:
<quoted text>geez it wasnt that damn funny
I think Gemie is a mean person that spreads tails. You know who you are.
funny

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 28, 2009
Can't you people find something else to talk about this is freaking nasty.
wondering

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 29, 2009
mean wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Gemie is a mean person that spreads tails. You know who you are.
Do you mean tales or tails, there is a big difference.
oh my

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Jul 29, 2009
that was just nasty a doctor will tell you if you wash with a mild soap at least once a day it wont stinck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why would a weddle want to marry a luttrell? (Sep '11) 10 min hey 50
how common is incest 1 hr well 7
nikki atwood 12 hr southern belle 6
Run Mayor Brown out of Town 16 hr Just me 66
Tired of being single 17 hr Town Man 11
Good dentists locally? 17 hr bobbyroosco 2
Which pharmacy is the best in town? 19 hr knightwolf 12
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night