28 tickets at $131 apiece in Liberty construction skip

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palladium-Item

Skirting the construction on U.S. 27 by using a one-way alley could be costly. Town and state police have issued 28 tickets since Aug.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2012
Need a route

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2012
They need to put things up to let people know how to get to and from the dollar general when you get to the store and go to leave its hard to tell there is a way out other than the one way
yup dumbarses

Oxford, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2012
28 tickets at 131 apiece in Liberty construction SCAM. I am telling you. LIBERTY IS CLOSED FOR BUS. just go away and never come back.
idiots

Liberty, IN

#3 Aug 9, 2012
If your to stupid to figure out how to get to or leave dollar general or cant read a one way sign then maybe you should have your drivers license taken away.YOU HAVE TO BE A MORON!
frustrated driver

Oxford, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2012
We all know that Union County is broke. When you can't trust your government officials with your tax monies, that's what happens. Writing tickets and court is their main source of county income. The easiest way to keep from getting a ticket is to stay away from Liberty. I haven't gotten a ticket yet and I hope to keep it that way.
know before you type

Brookville, IN

#5 Aug 9, 2012
frustrated driver wrote:
We all know that Union County is broke. When you can't trust your government officials with your tax monies, that's what happens. Writing tickets and court is their main source of county income. The easiest way to keep from getting a ticket is to stay away from Liberty. I haven't gotten a ticket yet and I hope to keep it that way.
The county makes almost nothing on a ticket. It goes to the state.
DUH

Lanesville, IN

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Well first of all there are road closed signs starting in Oxford so if you choose to continue even though it is clearly posted ROAD CLOSED!!! then in my opinion you deserve a ticket and if you cant read the big DO NOT ENTER ONE WAY then well you should't be driving i mean we are all ready for this construction to be over but in reality they are going to do it so we might as well deal with it
sickandtiredofal lthebs

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Don't break traffic laws And no ticket..easy
Wahmbulance

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Im so sick of the racist town council tearing up road after road as a conspiracy to right those rebel law breakers tickets when will they leave us perfect white trash americans alone if we want to drive the opposite way of a one way ally THEN LET US ask yourself, what would jesus do, answer - let us run over small children and kittens
Clear-cut

Belvidere, IL

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Wahmbulance wrote:
Im so sick of the racist town council tearing up road after road as a conspiracy to right those rebel law breakers tickets when will they leave us perfect white trash americans alone if we want to drive the opposite way of a one way ally THEN LET US ask yourself, what would jesus do, answer - let us run over small children and kittens
Well, first of all, it is not the town who is doing the road. It is that State of Indiana that is doing it. So if there is any complaining to do, it is to the State of Indiana. They are (2) two State roads joining together. Not town streets!!!!
Wahmbulance

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Clear-cut wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, it is not the town who is doing the road. It is that State of Indiana that is doing it. So if there is any complaining to do, it is to the State of Indiana. They are (2) two State roads joining together. Not town streets!!!!
if you didnt get sarcasm out of that then you are on my top 2 list of dumb retarded f**ks 2 state roads? What is it indiana state road 27 and indiana state road 27 (2) meeting together? Just dont talk
whooo

Palmyra, IN

#11 Aug 12, 2012
know before you type wrote:
<quoted text>
The county makes almost nothing on a ticket. It goes to the state.
Thats true if the ticket is wrote on state statue but if its wrote on local ordinance well the roles reverse and by no means am i agreeing with the statement u replied to just informing perhaps there isnt a local i dont know
Wahmbulance

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Yeah tell the cops to stop doing their job and go find the hundreds of serial killers hanging out at the nursing home or those people making anthrax in shell parking lot. is anyone with me that they are scared the nuke thats under the school will blow up at any time? I know that since I'm a hard worker i should be an exception to traffic laws and be able to go 90 down the ally going the opposite direction. give it time when people know the cops arnt watching the ally someone is going to get seriously hurt then we will see you on here being a cry baby b*tch saying wheres the cops. go kill yourself you worthless fu** and give the cops something to investigate for a little like you been tearing over
Tommy

Palmyra, IN

#14 Aug 12, 2012
whooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats true if the ticket is wrote on state statue but if its wrote on local ordinance well the roles reverse and by no means am i agreeing with the statement u replied to just informing perhaps there isnt a local i dont know
It does not matter where the tickets are written or who writes the tickets.
The town gets about 3 dollars, the county gets about 17 dollars & the court & state get the rest.
Wahmonmyballz

Oxford, OH

#15 Aug 13, 2012
Wahmbulance wrote:
Yeah tell the cops to stop doing their job and go find the hundreds of serial killers hanging out at the nursing home or those people making anthrax in shell parking lot. is anyone with me that they are scared the nuke thats under the school will blow up at any time? I know that since I'm a hard worker i should be an exception to traffic laws and be able to go 90 down the ally going the opposite direction. give it time when people know the cops arnt watching the ally someone is going to get seriously hurt then we will see you on here being a cry baby b*tch saying wheres the cops. go kill yourself you worthless fu** and give the cops something to investigate for a little like you been tearing over
ď90 down the allyĒ. Really you douche? Are you really one of those f**ks that think the world will end without out the police to give speeding tickets away? If the cops want something to do why donít they investigate what the hell is taking these f n retards so long to fix the road. Oh and yes if the cops are going to do their jobs y donít they enforce them on the contractors going the wrong way down the shit hole of a mess they created in their pick up trucks? They donít even stop at the stop sign they placed up for everyone else to follow. Face it this is a cluster f**k of a mess. I have never before (nor will I ever) see a more incompetent group of worthless scum-sucking taxpayer leaches as this construction crew. Period.
Tommy

Palmyra, IN

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Wahmonmyballz wrote:
<quoted text>
ď90 down the allyĒ. Really you douche? Are you really one of those f**ks that think the world will end without out the police to give speeding tickets away? If the cops want something to do why donít they investigate what the hell is taking these f n retards so long to fix the road. Oh and yes if the cops are going to do their jobs y donít they enforce them on the contractors going the wrong way down the shit hole of a mess they created in their pick up trucks? They donít even stop at the stop sign they placed up for everyone else to follow. Face it this is a cluster f**k of a mess. I have never before (nor will I ever) see a more incompetent group of worthless scum-sucking taxpayer leaches as this construction crew. Period.
How do brain dead people like you survive? Completely rebuilding a road takes time. This is not magic land, where you can wave a wand & it is all done.
Wahmbulance

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Aug 14, 2012
Oh its ok tommy I'm sure the local police will do a full investigation, bring in drug dogs, water rescue, and chopper support since that fa**ot thinks its important
Tommysuksass

Oxford, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2012
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do brain dead people like you survive? Completely rebuilding a road takes time. This is not magic land, where you can wave a wand & it is all done.
Time? And you call me the brain dead one. Jerryís kids could have done this project faster. Sorry, Jerryís kid. So tell me how long does it take to finish a project that EVERY city around us had done in a couple of months? Yes you are correct this isnít magic land but Iím sure your butt buddy Wamonmynuts has a wand you can play with.
SLED

Brookville, IN

#20 Aug 17, 2012
OK KIDS CALM DOWN.... the fact is that the road IS closed it IS a one way so GO AROUND. YES it sucks for ALL OF US.
Clear-cut

Gary, IN

#21 Aug 21, 2012
Wahmbulance wrote:
<quoted text>
if you didnt get sarcasm out of that then you are on my top 2 list of dumb retarded f**ks 2 state roads? What is it indiana state road 27 and indiana state road 27 (2) meeting together? Just dont talk
Hmmm!! 101 and 27 DUMB A$$
Wahmbulance

Salem, IN

#22 Aug 22, 2012
Clear-cut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm!! 101 and 27 DUMB A$$
101 ends at the stop lights, 101 itself isnt getting worked on only 27 with a small chunk of 44. DUMB A$$??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 7 min indycorvette 586
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 11 min indycorvette 4,554
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 17 min Vector aka Victor... 1,518
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 19 min Vector aka Victor... 6,915
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Jason Austin 94
what happened to her Sat dont know 2
Why did Momma Jo's Close? Aug 29 priorities 3
•••
Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Liberty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••