James Best

Princeton, NC

#249 May 18, 2011
Dang you lie everytime you open yours
concerned searcher

Shelbyville, TN

#250 May 19, 2011
unreal wrote:
the past 2 weeks read like a fictional noval. So many changes in the stories, so many ideas on what is going on. What happened to reports she IS alive by the talk radio host??? I get LE needs to conduct an investigation but obviously a lot of people have become emotionally invested in this case & want to know what is going on. It's not fair to those that have given time & money for this to get drug out. Seems folks want answers not the next LifeTime movie! Reguardless of who, what, when, where, or why... if she IS alive & they have found her it should be made public.
I totally AGREE!I have heard to many conversations from realiable people that she is alive,but in bad condition.That she cannot tell authorities who done it.Her mom has done went back to work and I can't even wrap my brain around that.Her phone was found right in front of where her dad works!I hope more than anything that she is in Vanderbuilt in Nashville and that she will be ok,but i do think authorities should go public with the information that they know to put all the searchers who was out there 12 to 14 hours a day since the day she went missing until authorities called off all searches,and to all her friends and family who have spent almost the last 5 weeks since her disappearance in unexplainable grief.I can't even imagine<with 3 kids of my own unless i knew my kids were ok could i never go back to work and i'm sure not even then!I would spend 24 hrs a day with my daughter,but no she can't even or her dad either can't even thank all the searchers and volunteers that provided food and there services for all the searchers when they came back from a very long day out there searching for this young girl..They did not even attend the candlelight vigil for there daughter :/ what kinda crap is that??? Praying for Holly!!!
concerned searcher

Shelbyville, TN

#251 May 19, 2011
James Best wrote:
I noticed Bryan Jones from Lexington Tenn. was on Hollys facebook friends list and she had 624 then suddenly she had only 623 and he was removed. Did he stop being her friend? I closely checked each of her friends profiles and this guy is the closest to fitting the discription her brother gave to the LE.
I happen to know Bryan Jones don't really think much of him,but the description the brother gave the authorities is nowhere near his height and weight..he is about 5ft at the most and definately NOT 200 pds..more like 130
of course

Kingsport, TN

#252 May 19, 2011
concerned searcher wrote:
<quoted text>I happen to know Bryan Jones don't really think much of him,but the description the brother gave the authorities is nowhere near his height and weight..he is about 5ft at the most and definately NOT 200 pds..more like 130
you're talking to a fence post.
holycow

United States

#253 May 19, 2011
<quoted text>I totally AGREE!I have heard to many conversations from realiable people that she is alive,but in bad condition.That she cannot tell authorities who done it.Her mom has done went back to work and I can't even wrap my brain around that.Her phone was found right in front of where her dad works!I hope more than anything that she is in Vanderbuilt in Nashville and that she will be ok,but i do think authorities should go public with the information that they know to put all the searchers who was out there 12 to 14 hours a day since the day she went missing until authorities called off all searches,and to all her friends and family who have spent almost the last 5 weeks since her disappearance in unexplainable grief.I can't even imagine<with 3 kids of my own unless i knew my kids were ok could i never go back to work and i'm sure not even then!I would spend 24 hrs a day with my daughter,but no she can't even or her dad either can't even thank all the searchers and volunteers that provided food and there services for all the sear
Its Vanderbilt, not Vanderbuilt! Lmao at that one. That explains the great education you receive in Decatur County
James Best

Princeton, NC

#254 May 19, 2011
concerned searcher is Bryan Jones a member of the Kentucky Militia? I am kinda thinking that the kidnapper may have looked a lot bigger to her sister if he was in fear his thoughts may not have been normal. I understand these guys wear camo.

Everyone has a master and will meet their master face to face because it is appointed once for everyone to die and after death the judgement.

I choose Jesus Christ the Lord God Almighty who said no one can serve two masters we must choose either The King of peace or satan the king of war.

After the final battle between God and satan the war will have ended and there will be eternal peace for some and eternal damnation for the others. Jesus said he who is not for me is against me.
James Best

Princeton, NC

#255 May 19, 2011
Jesus promised to keep at perfect peace those who keep their minds stayed upon Him and also those who endure to the end the same shall be saved and He would be with us always even unto the end of life as we know it here.
Toyota Bad Boy

Philadelphia, PA

#256 May 20, 2011
James Best wrote:
All of you need Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and stop sinning before you burn in hell with satan forever. I know over half the youth in that part of Tenn. are drug addicts and many are convited sex offenders who follow girls around waiting to rape them. Every knee shall bow and tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord indeed and shall give an account of everything they ever said or did. It would be better if a mill stone were around your neck and you were tossed into the middle of the sea than to offend the least of God's little ones.
We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell.

-Karl Popper

Christians are all ways so quick to send others to hell .
James Best

Princeton, NC

#257 May 20, 2011
No christian ever sent anyone to hell you are just another narrow shallow moronic lamer who sees things however it suits you. God Himself doesn't even send a person to hell quite the contrary He came and died on the cross to save people like you from hell. You and others like you send themselves to hell by refusing to accept His forgiveness and stop doing your evil ways and by choosing to serve satan instead of Him. No war was ever caused by Christ or a christian it is always by another cain who hated his brother without a cause. All wars are caused by satan and his servants. Jesus said I am the truth and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free and whom the truth frees is free indeed. I plainly see you are still bound by the devil you serve.
James Best

Princeton, NC

#258 May 20, 2011
Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the lost. Those who accept are blessed those who reject are damned by their own free will. Behold I send you forth in the midst of wolves be therefore as wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
concerned searcher

Shelbyville, TN

#259 May 20, 2011
holycow wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Vanderbilt, not Vanderbuilt! Lmao at that one. That explains the great education you receive in Decatur County
Just so we are clear smartass,I am not from parsons! so lmao @ u.How about worring about the real issue here instead of everybody's grammer..
jeez

Kingsport, TN

#260 May 20, 2011
<quoted text> Just so we are clear smartass,I am not from parsons! so lmao @ u.How about worring about the real issue here instead of everybody's grammer..
don't you love the people who know everything and no one actually knows anything except Holly is missing
concerned searcher

Shelbyville, TN

#261 May 20, 2011
jeez wrote:
<quoted text>don't you love the people who know everything and no one actually knows anything except Holly is missing
It is actually heartbreaking that grammer is all people can talk about on these forums..I just heard that T.B.I has announced this forum was created by a SEXUAL OFFENDER.Probally one that can hack ur account and get all ur info..I'm out!!
lalalalalal

Tullahoma, TN

#262 May 20, 2011
i was told today that they found holly bobo! but there wasnt any news or information like that and that her brother clint was arrested for it
Kay Davis

Asheville, NC

#263 May 20, 2011
Where did you hear this information. Is it reliable?
Kay Davis

Asheville, NC

#264 May 20, 2011
If that was a joke - it's not funny!
April

Gainesboro, TN

#265 May 21, 2011
Does Lexington or Parson have a Duck Hunters Association? If so, I think they (Duck Hunters) should meet with FBI and discuss all know duck blinds.

FBI could also meet with these members privatley.

FBI can search....then the local would not be in fear of their life.

People will not speak up because they are in fear that someone will kill them or their family members.

Just My Opinion
April

Gainesboro, TN

#266 May 21, 2011
Mel, I wish All the Duck Hunter would get together and tell the FBI where all the know Duck Blinds are...so the FBI can search them. Is there a Duck Hunter Association in Parsons? I feel like all those blinds need to be searched. I know everyone is afraid to tell anything in fear of their own safety but they could meet with FBI privatley. If you know any of these guys please pass it own.
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an armchair detective. I have been an active part of this search. I don't own a lazy chair and you are calling people morons who want to talk about your stupid pear trees in the middle of a topic about a precious missing girl. I don't think she would have left on her own when she is grown and could have simply stated she was leaving in her car and taking her things with her. She was about to graduate college in August and she would have more respect for her family than to put them through hell. If you would use your brain you wouldn't disrespect this topic and make it about your Bradford pear trees. You have the ability to start a thread purely about the upkeep of your trees and how one might maintain them during storms. You were way off topic and now you are name-calling. Shows your true character. Why so defensive? I hope nothing like this happens to you or your family since you seen to lack empathy. Good luck with those pear trees.
Justice

Greensboro, NC

#267 May 21, 2011
lalalalalal wrote:
I was told today that they found holly bobo! but there wasnt any news or

information like that and that her brother clint was arrested for it....
Lalalala, Are they saying bro out of rehab with possible relapse/rage, hurts sister badly, family member

hides sister and covers up?? Am I reading this theory/rumor wrong?
Justice

Greensboro, NC

#268 May 21, 2011
who="doesn't understand",...well if yo ugo to abcnews.com it been reported that now the mother and brother saw this happen and that they could be suspects of it...
and if information doesn't come from the source of TBI or officers then their not allowed to display it as they will be sued for putting out false info..so nothing about the whole makes sense!!!
Especially if her mom is a school teacher and would've been gone by the time it took place???..QUOTE

"doesn't understand", No one understands and nothing makes logical sense..why??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min WTSenior 149,179
Fluid Routing Solutions (Jan '12) 19 min Humm 334
Hot guys in their 40's 59 min sorry 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 3 hr none 1,376
bubba and jess alexander 3 hr leah t 1
lexington fair 3 hr Wat ever 9
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••