Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"With Ryan Speech, Romney Campaign Goes Full Tea Party."
("The VP pick channeled Ayn Rand and declared Ideological Warfare---signaling that Romney won't pivot to the Middle.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/08/r...
Oh look someone is citing "Mother Jones." Another liberal platform. People, don't believe this person. This person obviously watches MSNBC, and lives on the liberal blogs. Also, whoever this is needs to wipe the brown off his/her nose for having it stuck up the presidents rear end since his first campaign in 2008.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

"MOTHER JONES: Awards And Accolades."

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/about/press/awards...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Mother Jones Magazine isn't a "BLOG". So, as usual, Timothy the Teapublican doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
----------
What is "Mother Jones"? Well, here's the factual answer!

"What Is Mother Jones?

Mother Jones is a nonprofit news organization that specializes in investigative, political, and social justice reporting.... Did you win a National Magazine Award?"
Goforthegold

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't listen to but the one speech that you put up the Link to, but I was not impressed. It was standard words for a Convention, presented in a standard way. But, if you think it was good and you watched all of the speeches, then they must have been pretty lackluster for this Lady's to be considered noteworthy.
And Tim, this is the first Political Convention that I have ever chosen not to watch since I can remember, so I do have something to compare it
to.
Bhahaha! Get your head out of the sand!
VOTE MITT!
Timothy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Mother Jones Magazine isn't a "BLOG". So, as usual, Timothy the Teapublican doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
----------
"What Is Mother Jones?
Mother Jones is a nonprofit news organization that specializes in investigative, political, and social justice reporting.... Did you win a National Magazine Award?"
I know exactly what Mother Jones is. I never said Mother Jones isn't a blog. I said you're probally on "Liberal Blogs." Meaning, you move from one website to the next. I have "more than a clue," than you think. Go watch Sgt. Schultz on the "Ed Show." You've killed my IQ for giving you a second of my time brown nose.
Goforthegold

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Timothy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh look someone is citing "Mother Jones." Another liberal platform. People, don't believe this person. This person obviously watches MSNBC, and lives on the liberal blogs. Also, whoever this is needs to wipe the brown off his/her nose for having it stuck up the presidents rear end since his first campaign in 2008.
Love it! Thank goodness there are people on here who are intelligent enough to recognize a phoney.
VOTE MITT!
Timothy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
----------
"What Is Mother Jones?
Yes, and who gives out those magazine awards. People who are left wings sympathizers. So you're statement to me for awards means nothing to me but bias. Go read more of those brilliant articles in "Rolling Stone" why don't you. You would love Matt Taibi.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Bhahaha! Get your head out of the sand!
VOTE MITT!
You all be careful.Sassy's a walking encyclopedia on conventions and knows speeches word for word like we knew THE RAVEN.
She covers both parties,sabotages them then online and if you want gospel,go to her for she lives and breathes MOTHER JONES.
She needs a mother to slap her silly often.
She probably uses Martha Stewart for etquette too.
Really,Really Cosmopolitan,Playgirl,All the MAGAZINES TO LIVE BY.She reads on the commode which is her seat before her computer..
She calls people teapublicans because she is forgetful as to the party.. Even she is a teapublican ,whatever that is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

OUIJA BOARD is her best source of info but she waon't tell anybody.
Goforthegold

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You all be careful.Sassy's a walking encyclopedia on conventions and knows speeches word for word like we knew THE RAVEN.
She covers both parties,sabotages them then online and if you want gospel,go to her for she lives and breathes MOTHER JONES.
She needs a mother to slap her silly often.
She probably uses Martha Stewart for etquette too.
Really,Really Cosmopolitan,Playgirl,All the MAGAZINES TO LIVE BY.She reads on the commode which is her seat before her computer..
She calls people teapublicans because she is forgetful as to the party.. Even she is a teapublican ,whatever that is.
This deserves a literary award!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Well the OUIJA BOARD may be a better source of news then the New York Times.
http"//www.guardian.co.uk /commentisfree/2012/aug/29/cor respondence-collusion-new-york -times-cia

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>This deserves a literary award!
It is so easy to see the power in our party.
Condy,Ryan,Chris,Romney will be fine.Just give them their position and turn them loose.
Going to be a new day in Congress,new day in the WHITE HOUSE and a new day in the land called AMERICA.W're on a ROLL!

THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND
THIS LAND IS MY LAND
FROM ----
Love that song.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

The party has class.
Allen

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

mommiedearest0320 wrote:
You want to vote for someone that won't even salute the American flag or say the pledge of allegiance instead of a true American? Where's the sense in that? Where's Obama's allegiance? If it was America then why won't he do these simple American duties? He won't even wear the American flag pin on his collar! Some president if you ask me. He even has a brother in Kenya that in a alcoholic and he won't even help him so what makes anyone think he will help anyone else?!?
Watching Faux again ??? Figures...
Allen

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And...Whats your plan?
I don't need a plan because i'm not a paranoid loon.
Captain Ron

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Overton County Democrat has open it office
Allen

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Love it! Thank goodness there are people on here who are intelligent enough to recognize a phoney.
VOTE MITT!
Evidently not since Romney changes his views depending on who he is talking to or where he is. How do you know which view he has today....or after the election. There is video tape on file to prove this. Nothing wrong with changing ones mind about policy but Mitt takes it to extreme.
Allen

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
The party has class.
Sure they do......
Allen

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

"Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech." Can't believe Faux news is being honest about something for a change ?? http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/30/pau...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Clean up and come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Ali Ooop 8,592
order of protection maple st 6 hr crazyheifer 3
Sarah mims 8 hr Big Black Tool 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Zeke 8,978
Jesus 11 hr Truckers wife 3
altama closing? 12 hr mike 34
Fluid Routing Solutions (Jan '12) 12 hr curious 306
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••