Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Comments (Page 2,091)

Showing posts 41,801 - 41,820 of123,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
My "mind" is better than any of yours on my worse day and we alll know it...you little Brain-dead Bullies!
Who is "we"? Could it be the voices in your head?
VOTE MITT! You know you want to!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>I was very active in Gov. Dunn's campaign. I was at his inaugural ball! Also attended the inauguration!
He was a good Governor.Talk about manners.
I worked for one of his and still is best friends.They worked hard.
They are there tonight too.He told me 5 years ago Mitt's the best man.
Sassy's thratening tonight.She's too smart. I see how she broke plates over her son in laws head now.Temper tantrum.Needs anger management.
I like your posts and chillax too,vet's,Combat Ed's,NTM's, and everyone's posts...Time for MS Gurl.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>She must have watch the speeches and realizes it's GOODBYE!
I didn't watch any of that Trashy Bunch of Subversives, patting themselves on the back for helping to destroy this Country.
So, you can't even get that right!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm so impressed!(sarcasm).
Whoever the sorry Adult is that conned you into harassing Posters on this Forum is lower-down than you are and I've got a pretty good idea who it is. If I knew for sure, I'd shut his Azz down in a heartbeat, with one Phone Call!
You won't do Sh--!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Here's another perspective on the same story, as before. There's nothing this Bunch won't do, not even to their own!
----------
"Paul Supporters: Protest Signals Deeper Division."

Click here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/29/us/politics...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy's thratening tonight.She's too smart. I see how she broke plates over her son in laws head now.Temper tantrum.Needs anger management.
I like your posts and chillax too,vet's,Combat Ed's,NTM's, and everyone's posts...Time for MS Gurl.
And you're ALL OF THEM, you evil, sick POS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't do Sh--!
You watch me...and the One you libeled! He's already warned you that he'd get your Azz. You better be watching over your shoulder, he has a lot of friends in this County that would love to do the same thing!
They're not joking!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch any of that Trashy Bunch of Subversives, patting themselves on the back for helping to destroy this Country.
So, you can't even get that right!
And yet, you sit there and try to dig up information to try to slander and persuade others to think as you do! If you were half as intelligent as you think you are, you would have watched and listened to be informed! You are so blind to the truth that you really can not make sound choices. Any intelligent person tries to see what both parties stand for! I, for one, will be watching the Democratic National Convention. How can anyone make a rational choice without knowing what both sides stand for? Sorry you missed two great speakers tonight. I believe you would have seen character and class..something the White House has been missing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

You think they are worried that they're all going to be voted out. I think they have good reason to worry!
----------
"VIDEO: Strategist Urges Tennessee Republicans To Avoid Anger."

Click here:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120828/NE...
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum would be a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other if we coold eliminate a few, actually one, nitwit! A forum should be an exchange of opinions, not a battleground for bashing others! I am reporting every post made in violation of Topix rules.
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
You think they are worried that they're all going to be voted out. I think they have good reason to worry!
----------
"VIDEO: Strategist Urges Tennessee Republicans To Avoid Anger."
Click here:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120828/NE...
VOTE MITT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you sit there and try to dig up information to try to slander and persuade others to think as you do! If you were half as intelligent as you think you are, you would have watched and listened to be informed! You are so blind to the truth that you really can not make sound choices. Any intelligent person tries to see what both parties stand for! I, for one, will be watching the Democratic National Convention. How can anyone make a rational choice without knowing what both sides stand for? Sorry you missed two great speakers tonight. I believe you would have seen character and class..something the White House has been missing.
You wouldn't know character and class if it slapped you in the face because you've never been around anybody with either One. They won't have anything to do with scum like you!
I already know all I need to know about the Teapublicans and their supporters. If you had to watch the convention to find out the kind of People you're supporting, you haven't had a clue & still don't. Besides, you can't vote anyway! You're just using Politics to libel me and my Children on this forum! You're going to pay dearly for that, I promise you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Vote this "all for herself, attention-seeker" out of Office ASAP!
----------
"Rep. Marsha Blackburn Touts Party Platform In Convention Speech."

Click here:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/aug...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

If this Bunch of Harassers were really interested in Politics, this alone, should make over half of them change their views about the Teapublicans. But, they couldn't care less about Politics, they just use that excuse to Harass and Stalk Posters that don't want anything to do with them!
----------
"GOP OKs Platform Barring Abortions, Gay Marriage."

Click here:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/aug...
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Hating gays and abortion is the only requirement for conservative "Christians" to lay claim to Christianity. Forget all that "least among us" crap that that hippie Jesus mentioned so often.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

"State Says Assessor Undervalued Properties By $82M (Million)."

Click here:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19400861/st...
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know character and class if it slapped you in the face because you've never been around anybody with either One. They won't have anything to do with scum like you!
I already know all I need to know about the Teapublicans and their supporters. If you had to watch the convention to find out the kind of People you're supporting, you haven't had a clue & still don't. Besides, you can't vote anyway! You're
just using Politics to libel me and my Children on this forum! You're going to pay dearly for that, I
promise you!
Reported for false accusations! You know nothing about me...absolutely nothing....and everyone knows everything about you!
VOTE MITT!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure and report your own while you're at it. Nevermind, that's already being done by several People!
We were discussing differing opinions & that when you put a stop to all of that, just like you do everytime. Why? Because it's the only way you know to get attention because you know NOTHING about anything except drugs and alcohol, verbal abuse & snitching on everybody else when your ass gets caught!
Showing real class there!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
Ha ting gays and abortion is the only requirement for conservative "Christians" to lay claim to Christianity. Forget all that "least among us" crap that that hippie Jesus mentioned so often.
Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.
Well, here's your "enlightenment"...yo u're a Hypocrite!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,801 - 41,820 of123,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kids anxiety meds 1 hr hnmmmmm 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr bob 8,504
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Get Real 8,461
food stamps 13 hr lol 8
Kia Soul Driver!!! 17 hr frs 7
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 19 hr mayorofavondale 58,244
Candi Bedwell Wed yep 2
•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
•••
•••