Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet I find out before it's all over with, if I don't already know, which I think I do! You can kiss that Government check "Good-bye"!
Reported..making false accusations!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's your "enlightenment"...yo u're a Hypocrite!
You truly are showing your lack of class!
Goforthegold

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
Hating gays and abortion is the only requirement for conservative "Christians" to lay claim to Christianity. Forget all that "least among us" crap that that hippie Jesus mentioned so often.
You do know you just committed the one unpardonable sin, don't you?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

"Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In."

("Even as Republicans gripe about deficit spending, their States get 30 cents more Federal spending per tax dollar than their Democratic neighbors.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/s...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Herman Cain Goes Off (VIDEO):'There Are No Racial Implications' To Romney Welfare Ad."

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/herma...
pdmerritt

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

I just love the state of mass. Child welfare system..they really advocate for child welfare..though it looks like TN..is trying to one up them..you can pretty much judge the content of the state by the care they give..the least among us..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

pdmerritt wrote:
I just love the state of mass. Child welfare system..they really advocate for child welfare..though it looks like TN..is trying to one up them..you can pretty much judge the content of the state by the care they give..the least among us..
You can judge a Country by the same standard.
But, what is TN. doing that is so great?
pdmerritt

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Will NOT compute..question dose not corrilate to given statement...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can judge a Country by the same standard.
But, what is TN. doing that is so great?
Were you being sarcastic? Lol! If you were, I always have to label mine as sarcasm. Otherwise, it's difficult to get that across in the written word.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

pdmerritt wrote:
Will NOT compute..question dose not corrilate to given statement...
If you didn't mean the other Post as sarcasm, then I'm totally lost as to what this Post means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney is so used to getting his way in his privileged Life, that he has no diplomatic skills, at all (remember London). If he gets elected, he'll have a quarter of the World's Nations attacking us within his first year in Office.
----------
"Chinese Media Slams Mitt Romney."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/29/chinese...
Oh Please

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.
Gays are less of an abomination than coaches or priests raping children yet one group is allowed to continue harming children as long as the team keeps winning, as long as no one talks about it and donations keep pouring but gays can't marry consenting adults.

Bombing unarmed innocent women and children is murder. You watched it on TV the night Baghdad was bombed all night, but you didn't mind that sort of murder, you didn't see it up close and they weren't white or Christian.

Not all abortions are murder. Birth control devices and drugs that prevent the fertilized eggs from attaching to the walls of the uterus isn't murder any more than a man's hands kills his future offspring during masturbation. Natural abortions happen all the time, when fertilized eggs are flushed out of the womb. Are women guilty of murder if their bodies can't sustain or bear children?

I'm sure you would refuse an abortion for your daughter's baby if it had extreme brain damage from birth defects, making it only a vegetable that would exist hooked to tubes and machines the remainder of it's life. It's God's plan to let people you love suffer. You would pay all those medical bills and never ever rely on the government for assistance. Would you also force an 11 year old girl, a victim or rape or incest, to give birth to a baby even if it would kill her? If people gave a darn about children they would care less about abortion and push for more birth control, better health care for children with preexisting conditions and for more vasectomies for men on welfare.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

I watched most of the convention coverage last night. Mrs. Romney gave a good speech, did what I think she needed to do to humanize Mitt for the listeners. The planners followed her with the Governor of New Jersey who has presidential asperations of his own.....BIG MISTAKE. His big mouth overshadowed what Mrs. Romney had to say and as those who watched began to tune out, they weren't left with the message that Mitt is decent and HUMAN. Instead they were left with the impression that the New Jersey Governor should have been the nominee. I suspect that wasn't an accident5 on the Governor's part.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Gays equal abomination and abortion is murder. I am not sure how " doing unto the least of these" fits into this. Please enlighten me.
What an interesting question. Have you ever really read the Bible ? If you have you should know that Jesus Christ spoke frequently about the poor, the "least among us".
I am a Democrat who believes abortion is wrong. I have searched my heart, read all I can about the subject and concluded that I PERSONALLY find the practice a "sin"....BUT I also find the act of capital punishment a "sin". Republicans do not....they profess to be "Christians" yet seem to know little of the teachings of Christ.
If we are going to preach that abortion is a sin, then "we" must be willing to put the resources into programs to help that 15 year old child that is having a child raise, clothe, feed, educate, and house that child. If "we" are not willing to commit those resources to that child (and Republicans certainly aren't) then it might prove helpful for them to look up the word hypocrite...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you sit there and try to dig up information to try to slander and persuade others to think as you do! If you were half as intelligent as you think you are, you would have watched and listened to be informed! You are so blind to the truth that you really can not make sound choices. Any intelligent person tries to see what both parties stand for! I, for one, will be watching the Democratic National Convention. How can anyone make a rational choice without knowing what both sides stand for? Sorry you missed two great speakers tonight. I believe you would have seen character and class..something the White House has been missing.
Agree with you.I will be watching and listening to everyone.I was pleased to see the typical AMERICAN family in a group last night.It's good for America,re-establishes value to holding it together thru thick and thin.Good and bad on both sides.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Washington Post....most leftist newspaper in USA! I don't waste my time on your links..I can think for myself.
VOTE MITT!
We're told not to click on links we do not recognize.I never click on hers nor LeRoy's.He's not an impressive poster.Not good for his party's image.Yuck!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch me...and the One you libeled! He's already warned you that he'd get your Azz. You better be watching over your shoulder, he has a lot of friends in this County that would love to do the same thing!
They're not joking!
What county? Who are you talking about?? You sure are an abusive old biddy.Drunnnnk again??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

you are sick upstairs.
Fed Up

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
What county? Who are you talking about?? You sure are an abusive old biddy.Drunnnnk again??
You're asking me if I'm drunk and you don't even know what County you're in??? LMAO! Priceless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>This forum would be a great place to exchange ideas and learn from each other if we coold eliminate a few, actually one, nitwit! A forum should be an exchange of opinions, not a battleground for bashing others! I am reporting every post made in violation of Topix rules.
Exactly.There are some nice people on here if you could keep out the negative party who bashes every single poster who is not on her wagon.She loves showing out.Has a naughty temper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fluid Routing Solutions (Jan '12) 4 min Big D 316
Tangie Bowman (frs) 9 min Big D 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,314
Good Vape Flavors? 3 hr Who cares 7
Looking for a good church home. 4 hr Pastor 24
susan davidson (Sep '13) 11 hr Knowing the truth 45
Gregg Coffman (Oct '11) 11 hr curious1233 9
•••
•••
•••