August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 3, 2010

3,340 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Euless, TX

#10785 Jul 1, 2012
This post needs to go
doug

Sparta, MO

#10786 Jul 1, 2012
Yeah it does. Topix sucks!
JJJ

Greenbrier, AR

#10787 Jul 1, 2012
LostForWords wrote:
If I my add, even when the majority want something in this country does not necessarily mean it can be law, not if it goes against the constitution, that is. That is one of the wonderful thing about this country, a simple majority does not have the right to take away from your constitutional right, well that is the way it is supposed to be.
<quoted text>
To bad that obama doesn't go by the constitution. He just decides he wants something and makes it an executive order therefor by-passing congress. So where's the constitution standing on that?
Maybe the American People should advise obama who is running this country. Vote him and congress out of office in November!!!!

Murphysboro, IL

#10788 Jul 2, 2012
Hm
Hawk

Euless, TX

#10789 Jul 2, 2012
Claire has to go
Time

Euless, TX

#10790 Jul 3, 2012
Jackie wrote:
Yes, I voted. I was surprised how empty it was at the polling place.
Really.

Euless, TX

#10791 Jul 3, 2012
So no to Claire M.
jo

Euless, TX

#10792 Jul 23, 2012
Yes I did!!
justice

Wentzville, MO

#10793 Jul 24, 2012
We need all of them out of office.
super baked

Euless, TX

#10794 Jul 26, 2012
who freekin cares
jo

Euless, TX

#10795 Jul 29, 2012
Always vote
comment

Sheridan, AR

#10796 Jul 29, 2012
Jeeze Louise Start a new thread already. The 2012 August primary is just around the corner.

Remember to vote!!!!!! If you don't vote you can't bitch.
Gunther Grizwell

Saint Louis, MO

#10797 Jul 29, 2012
comment wrote:
Jeeze Louise Start a new thread already. The 2012 August primary is just around the corner.
Remember to vote!!!!!! If you don't vote you can't bitch.
I totally disagree, I feel I can bitch at everyone that votes their the ones that help put us where were at.
american

Davenport, IA

#10798 Aug 7, 2012
Learn about agenda21 and new world order sustainable developement is part of this scam to get your land we must fight against this obama wants our guns so we can't protect ourself get your kids out of public schools they are being brainwashed learn the truth insist that floride be taken out of water it causes brain damage please eveyone wake up to the truth our nation is in trouble watch info wars and alex jones please wake up people
american

Davenport, IA

#10799 Aug 7, 2012
The goverment we have in place is not the government for the people they are really trying to take over the u.s. make your kids believe we came from monkeys global warming is a lie they want people to worship the earth and be poor with them in control please people wake up people are fighting against this across the u.s. get involved and let's stop this alabama has legislation against agenda21 we must stop them let them know this is our land
intimidator

Saint Louis, MO

#10800 Aug 8, 2012
youns aint to edumakated is uns?

Jackson, MO

#10801 Aug 8, 2012
american wrote:
The goverment we have in place is not the government for the people they are really trying to take over the u.s. make your kids believe we came from monkeys global warming is a lie they want people to worship the earth and be poor with them in control please people wake up people are fighting against this across the u.s. get involved and let's stop this alabama has legislation against agenda21 we must stop them let them know this is our land
Yeah Iowa
justice

Sikeston, MO

#10802 Aug 8, 2012
WHY VOTE? Its like asking you which turd do you want to eat.
typical blacks

Saint Louis, MO

#10803 Aug 8, 2012
Jackie wrote:
Yes, I voted. I was surprised how empty it was at the polling place.
me too Jackie. I waited for about an hour after they opened so people who had to get to work could vote. It was empty, one voter leaving when I got there. I was #8.
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#10804 Aug 8, 2012
justice wrote:
WHY VOTE? Its like asking you which turd do you want to eat.
That pretty much sums it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Maycock on Nov. 4th 9 hr New and improved ... 1
New Ray County Prosecutor (Jan '11) 12 hr Fed UP with Rodgers 165
charlene (Jul '13) Thu colonel foghorn 2
Lex. Football Oct 22 Max 7
The Kerrick Alumbaugh Story starring Ned Beatty (Jan '14) Oct 21 Max Weller SUX 3
qualiteeee1 Oct 18 Citizen 36
stolen political signs Oct 16 Home Ray 9
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]