Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Throp

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 13, 2011
 
VoiceOfReason75 wrote:
I wonder which holds the harsher penalty, public indecency or being a peeping tom?
If by peeping tom you mean taking pics of these people or their cars and license plates, thats not being a peeping tom. Someone in a public place like that has no right to privacy, i.e. you have no right to privacy in your car or in a field at a park etc.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Throp wrote:
<quoted text>
If by peeping tom you mean taking pics of these people or their cars and license plates, thats not being a peeping tom. Someone in a public place like that has no right to privacy, i.e. you have no right to privacy in your car or in a field at a park etc.
You are actually taking pictures? Do tell. UMMM where's the kids and why are you wasting time on this and not spending it with them. This has been going on for forty years atleast and no harm has ever come from it. Now you being the moral majority are going to fix something that doesn't need fixing. They are out of the way and disturb no one. How bout going after sex offenders, that endeavor seems alot more worthy. Park outside their houses and monitor their behavior would be the better service, since you feel like being the community helper.
homey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 13, 2011
 
I'd like to know where in the park they are doing it! I'd love to go try and see them or watch. My little wiener needs a good jack
Wondering

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 14, 2011
 
Still wondering...is this where the hookers are hanging at now? Or just where they do the job?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 15, 2011
 
Not really hookers at all, everyday people mostly. I believe gay guys drive around there trying to hook up by chance.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 15, 2011
 
I heard it goes on at Jacobson as well
Hottie

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 15, 2011
 
Yeah, I know it goes on at Jacobson Park. I have had some great sex there. My favorite was a guy named Josh that had a pierced belly button, celtic sun tatoo around his belly button and a penis no shorter than 10 and 1/2 inches long and thick. Sure would like to hook up with him again.
Pissed

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 15, 2011
 
I have no kids. And am not a peeping tom. Just sick of you disease f u c k I n trailer trash trying to dirty up a beautiful place.

Just like Jackson park. No one wants to go to either place cause your proportioned by a f a g or a crack w Ho re. We don't need your diseased bodies.... It's a public health thing....then again I wouldn't expect you low life trash to understand.

Fyi just remember I'm collecting evidence legally. So if you don't want ppl to find out about your little secret might want to watch yourself.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Pissed wrote:
I have no kids. And am not a peeping tom. Just sick of you disease f u c k I n trailer trash trying to dirty up a beautiful place.
Just like Jackson park. No one wants to go to either place cause your proportioned by a f a g or a crack w Ho re. We don't need your diseased bodies.... It's a public health thing....then again I wouldn't expect you low life trash to understand.
Fyi just remember I'm collecting evidence legally. So if you don't want ppl to find out about your little secret might want to watch yourself.
After years of it going on before you ever got there must not of made it too bad to buy a house next to it. Dumb Ass If you really want to help, go monitor registered sex offenders.

Since: Jan 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 15, 2011
 
Throp wrote:
<quoted text>If by peeping tom you mean taking pics of these people or their cars and license plates, thats not being a peeping tom. Someone in a public place like that has no right to privacy, i.e. you have no right to privacy in your car or in a field at a park etc.
How do you know what they're doing then, if you're not peeping? They could be arm wrestling or engaged in a vigorous game of Parcheesi.

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 29, 2011
 
I think sex in the park is very thrilling. Makes the sex that much hotter. If you haven't tried it you really should.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 min Gfm 81,565
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 147,238
Robert Harris (Dec '12) 28 min Awwww 29
Obama stop being MORONIC and be responsible le... 36 min Killer 6
Review: Classic Real Estate & Property (Dec '10) 39 min Buster 11
looking for a tranny 41 min wow 124
looking for a female bestie 2 hr Mike 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••